Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2018.02 - Welcome to Hell  (Read 41123 times)
NekoSayuri
Undead

« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2018, 11:03:13 PM »

Twofingerswhiskey, that's... interesting. Sorry but I didn't realise that and didn't mean anything with what I said other than literally what I said. XD

NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2018, 02:06:59 AM »

Last Minute Upload!!  
Run Away!

If one goes back far enough on Modthesims there can be a fair share of scare there too.

I loved the colors that WykydSyn's many maxis lipsticks came in.
But they needed a re-alpha badly doh .

So I decided to use the Aquilegia alpha that Remi used in their maxis edits, of which I have already recolored before.
All credit goes to WykydSyn and Aquilegia for the hard work, I just played copy and paste.

All sets are in separate folders in the one rar.

Download

Now I can die in bed for my Syntax (Grammar  Stab) Midterm tomorrow!

« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 08:30:01 PM by NathanialRoyale » Logged

darklingTiresias
Gutter Punk

a simple vampire

« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2018, 12:20:23 AM »

EVEN LAST-MINUTE-IER UPLOAD:

(coffin kicker pic)

Where's the best place to find old things and make them new again? Try the thrift store!

I saw this theme and instantly knew what I wanted to do: fix Gothplague's Androgyny baggy T-shirt. See, I love the mesh to bits- it's just the right mix of 'butch' and 'weird/baggy/awkward' to put on AFAB trans sims early in their transition.  The problem is... a) I don't have THAT many sims who'd wear a T-shirt that says JACK DANIELS right on the back of it, and b), well... the bump map. Jesus H. Plumbobs, the bump map. I'll spare you the pictures.

So I stripped out the bump map, fixed some of the issues I had with the texture, and added some new designs. Cheesy

About half of these designs are from Lifa's Worn Out T-Shirt set; the other half are from shiftythrifting's clothing tag.  

Order now, and you too can sparkle like a bishounen, regardless of your gender (or lack thereof!)

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

I have an unfortunate tendency to go overboard when building sets for photo taking. In this case, I built an entire thrift store before realising that it was too cluttered to take pictures in. So I packaged it up and added it to the download.

The Greenhouse was once a shadowy and mysterious government facility built to study Plantsims. Now, it's Strangetown's hottest (and only) thrift store. Sell your trash, or find new treasures... the choice is yours.

IMPORTANT NOTE: These shirts are REPOSITORIED. There's two meshes here- one without boobs, one with them. The textures of the second set are all repositoried to the first set. If you want to delete some of the textures, look at the README first. Also, here's an imgur album with more pictures and the clean installer checklist.

(Thanks to Lifa for all her kind and generous support and handholding while I screamed; also thank you to Gothplague for making this possible to begin with. Cheesy )

« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 03:07:31 AM by darklingTiresias » Logged

twofingerswhiskey
How Can I Make This Gayer?
Undead

In loving memory of Tux. Mar 12 2019 - Jan 26 2023

« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2018, 03:58:51 AM »

THOSE SHIRTS! I love shiftythrifting and all the other blogs that posted them! Thank you so much!

he/they pronouns please
livejournal // simblr //dreamwidth
Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.64 GHz,Gigabyte RTX 2080 w/8GB Dedicated/8GB Shared vRAM, G.SKILL Aegis 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI PRO B550-A Motherboard, ASUS ProArt 24" Monitor, Fractal Design Define R5 case, and one very tired Jeb
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: