Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Deco Road Rug to Match a Road Default  (Read 1607 times)
Kedge
Kindergoth

« on: January 22, 2020, 03:35:00 PM »

Hello. I was wondering if anyone is able to create a rug recolor(s) of these default roads from Mod the Sims:
http://modthesims.info/d/213133/winter-roads-and-winter-terrain-from-grase-neighborhoods-edited.html

There is no existent rug for the road and so it just doesn't look right on lots since the regular road shows below it. Thanks a lot of anyone decides to do this.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 08:31:19 AM by shastakiss » Logged
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 07:03:17 PM »

I love this default road (the snowy footprints especially)! This is on my to-do list already so let me move it to the top of the list. I have some other things to finish first but I should get to this hopefully in the next two weeks or so  Smiley
Kedge
Kindergoth

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 11:50:20 AM »

I appreciate it very much! Thanks!
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 10:01:05 AM »

These are recolors of criquette's Rural Charm Road Overlays, mesh included with thanks. Thanks also to NNNNatali for the textures I used.
I'm using NNNNatali's dirt terrain replacement and the pic was taken in winter. There's some color mismatch going from lot to hood and road rug to lot ground. The mismatch might be less obvious with NNNNatali's lush terrain replacement and/or if you don't have Seasons? If I ever learn enough about shaders to achieve a smoother transition, I'll post here.
Please let me know if you'd prefer recolors of CuriousB's original road rugs instead or if you had something else in mind, I'm happy to try  Smiley

Download
Kedge
Kindergoth

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 10:57:32 AM »

That should be fine I think, thank you very, very much! If there's a problem, I'll let you know. Winter makes roads all sorts of weird colors. I don't know anything about any of that, lol. But thank you again!
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 05:02:18 PM »

Happy to help and here's to your snowy hood  PirateAhoy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: