Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2016.08 - Ladies' Night Is Cancelled  (Read 140818 times)
quiltlover
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2016, 12:05:34 PM »

Amalia, those droolworthy sims are definitely being added to my game. Smiley Thank you.
twofingerswhiskey
How Can I Make This Gayer?
Undead

In loving memory of Tux. Mar 12 2019 - Jan 26 2023

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2016, 03:10:48 AM »

Fanseelamb AM to TM Conversions

(Alternate included version.)

Eyes On You

Ribbit

Pocket Rocket

Warmup

Mr Grumpy-pants

Morning Wool

Rainy Chill

I decided to make some TM conversions of some Fanseelamb stuff for this month's theme. Not everything comes in every single colour that they posted, because I'm lazy, but not all colours are shown in the previews. You get more than you see here. All in all there are over 70 new tops for your teens! Drool (Don't ask me the actual number. I donno.) These are NOT repositoried and do not require the adult textures or meshes.

I hope that's not too many images. I have dyscalculia and being able to tell how much of something there is is very hard for me. Sad by Jasper

Download everything here! Meshes by kalynn06 included.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 06:10:39 AM by shastakiss » Logged

he/they pronouns please
livejournal // simblr //dreamwidth
Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.64 GHz,Gigabyte RTX 2080 w/8GB Dedicated/8GB Shared vRAM, G.SKILL Aegis 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI PRO B550-A Motherboard, ASUS ProArt 24" Monitor, Fractal Design Define R5 case, and one very tired Jeb
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2016, 04:34:25 AM »

I love what everyone has shared so far!

I hope that's not too many images.

twofingerswhiskey, there are 17! I'll be happy to edit your post if you'd like some help (change 7 to links instead of images)?
twofingerswhiskey
How Can I Make This Gayer?
Undead

In loving memory of Tux. Mar 12 2019 - Jan 26 2023

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2016, 04:44:24 AM »

I would like some help, thank you! The html on this site is kind of hard to get used to so thank you again. Just today when I was doing bloodwork they asked me what arm I wanted and I forgot which one was my left. Directions/numbers aren't my strong suits.

he/they pronouns please
livejournal // simblr //dreamwidth
Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.64 GHz,Gigabyte RTX 2080 w/8GB Dedicated/8GB Shared vRAM, G.SKILL Aegis 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI PRO B550-A Motherboard, ASUS ProArt 24" Monitor, Fractal Design Define R5 case, and one very tired Jeb
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2016, 06:14:38 AM »

I know what you mean about bbc code being confusing and I hadn't realized how funny some of the sets' names were  

And yay for more teen clothing, thank you!
Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2016, 08:17:32 AM »

Amalia - those are some sexy guys, I'd expect no less from you (and I also have a thing for men with long hair , hehe Wink )
2FW - YEEESSSS! TM is such a neglected group, I have so little for them. Well, not anymore!  Smiley

Dreamwidth | Tumblr | Pillowfort | Simblr.cc | My GoS Index
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not
Jason
A WerePire
Kindergoth

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2016, 08:22:19 AM »

Ok i made 2 lots for this, they are are small and the cheapest i could get, also i made 3 walls in Home Crafter thang and i used my SimPE to extract my 3 always played 12th generation born in game sims ok.... Yes i am stuck on stupid at times and i am on an old PC atm using the ole Oerating system Windows Millenium, yes i know yadda yadda yadda but why change when my TS2 Ultimate Collection game goes smooth just my issues is pics. so further ado, know i suck at pics an my ole timers PC is giving me hiccups with taking them but i wanna share with yall what i made ok so here goes...I need to do this in 3 parts or my PC will throw up okies...

Part 1:
Lot 1-
 I made this for Amalia but i wented on VayCay an was unable to share it  but i lurves her male sims, sorry can't lie. She posted seven sims and i had this lot ready, sorry only got 1 pic till PC plays right..

The Dern-Berries Institute was founded by Sol Dern and Melba Berries in 1971, it is the only Institute for the Siminally  Inept & Insane recognised by the Sim's Simcology Assication for those who are a tad insane and inept at life, it costs a whopping 76,663 Simoleons, has 5 bedrooms, 5 baths several floors, olympic sized pool and home made gazebo/BBQ deck made by me.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/us4dsos5lhsqvny/TS2-The%20Dern-Berries%20Institute%20by%20Jason.RAR?dl=0

Lot 2-
Next is my most Fave i ever made it is a 2 bed 1 bath single wide trailer made with 3 walls i made, plus it  is cheaper than the Institute by 50 grand m'kay...

coffin kicker pic:

Download Trailer Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjk54o5oif53vrl/TS2-The%20Summer%20Berries%20Trailer%20by%20Jason.RAR?dl=0

Walls-
The 3 walls i made for the Trailer above.

Download Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ww4tepp3o5jk5z/TS2-Three%20Walls%20by%20Jason.RAR?dl=0

Lot 3-
On a 2x2 Lot i made this thing its a house an i likes it but this is where my PC started humming stawp! Her name is The MoDern Efficientsy m'kay...

Download Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/emtt4jnlfjil4td/TS2-The%20Dern-Berries%20Efficientsy%20by%20Jason.RAR?dl=0

Okay i made 3 sims but one is for the current sim theme with a prompt i had in mind once they said my most fave word so only 2 is bein shared here m'kay...goody now their pics...
This is my thing bout these two simmehs i made, yes they are 12th Gen born in game babehs i raised and i do not ever shared my speeshul babehs i make but their mammas an paps are Maxis made sim so alls good.

-Sim 1-
 Cole Dern-Berries
adult
his mamma is jessica peterson from Belladonna Cove and the games Poli-blah Alien sim. Do what you want but do not change his face sculpt please or claim you made him  i think once you re-sculpt a face of a sim they loose what makes'em speeshul.

Download  Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/42shvc3qs0foxy5/TS2-Cole%20Dern-Berries%20by%20Jason.RAR?dl=0

-Sim 2-
Mo Dern-Berries
This is a sim made i bred to what i have now since i have had my Sims 2 game She started my alien berries fascination once she was born to Bella Goth and Julien Cooke in my TS2 game, yes you heard what i said, this babeh is why Mortimer got rid of her momeh Bella i say and won't believe anything anyone else states on said subject.

Download Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1njfm5rhuhf8ipu/TS2-Mo%20Dern-Berries%20by%20Jason.RAR?dl=0

I hope what i just did is good enough, my poor ole PC is tired, the ole gal said she hoped you all would be forgiving, and anyone feel free to take better pics, i know i suck at that part of sharing, hope this is all ok

Edit: Added correct dropbox links thanks @Kinu for letting me know, these Links for download should work now.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 07:13:06 AM by Jason » Logged
Karlene
Gutter Punk

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2016, 08:31:54 AM »

2fw OH MY GOSH!!  Why hasn't this been done before??!!  THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!
Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2016, 01:23:08 PM »

twofingerswhiskey, yay for more TM stuff! Thank you so much ^_^ they're all very nice, especially the gay shirts and superhero ones  Big Grin

CrispsandKerosene
Gutter Punk

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2016, 01:43:04 PM »

twofingerswhiskey, those are great! My tm sims had sore need of clothing haha.
That first sim is very striking, Jason. It's very neat when in-game breeding produces such cool-looking faces.

I've been trying to post my own contributions, but my posts end up half-erased for some reason :S.
Hermit Fox
I also respond to name "digi"
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2016, 01:59:40 PM »

CrispsandKerosene GoS eats certain symbols in text, it's most likely shitting itself over apostrophes.

CrispsandKerosene
Gutter Punk

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2016, 02:51:19 PM »

Oh, I suspect that was it. Thank you.
---

For this theme, I chose to turn my eye to some of the less-loved skill. It has always seemed kind of... unfair to me that the game had no fun, easily accessible ways for a sim to improve their score at mechanical or charisma.
So I created a couple of puzzles, and a book of jokes:

The rubik ball and puzzle knot draw their animations from the science hobby iddles. Once directed to use the object, a sim will pick it up and attempt to solve it - which the skilled are much more likely to accomplish. Playing with the ball will increase a sim's logic skill; using the knot will increase their mechanical skill. Both objects will increase the science hobby enthusiasm, and therefore require the Freetime EP.
(One small issue: children will 'float' as they use this object, as the animation used only exists for adults.)

The 'Uproarious Book of Jokes' functions as would a regular novel - but it is much more fun, and will increase its reader's charisma skill. Since it is a rather special book, sims will not put it back into their bookcase after use.

All three objects can be found in the Hobby/Entertainment category of Buy mode.

Download at SimFileShare or Dropbox.

---

keoni
Undead

Wait... what?

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2016, 04:18:48 PM »

CrispsandKerosene, those hobby objects are so cool!

I made something too:

swatch

Pants  Big Grin Antka made these gorgeous pants for TM with Docs and I wanted them with other shoes. So I paired them with one of my favorite boots by Yuxi.

The mesh has a fat morph and the pants come in 3 colors, you can see those in the swatch. Set as Everyday and Outerwear.

Download
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 05:36:19 PM by keoni » Logged

Julie J
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2016, 06:30:03 PM »

Oh I love those boots

Starlly
Gutter Punk

"As long as I'm here, you're invincible!"

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2016, 11:25:17 PM »

Everyone's contributions are amazing!

I haven't contributed in a monthly theme in years. Here's what I have for you all:

Two flower tattoos for AM, on Keoni's Rei Skinblend. If there are any problems please let me know. Hope you guys like it  Cheesy

EDIT* I've added the pictures of the png's of the tattoos to the file so you can add them to whatever skin you want.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 11:05:58 AM by Starlly » Logged

Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: