Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Spooky Dip 2017 - Show Us What the Halloween Spooks Sent You!  (Read 36649 times)
ssmor
Gutter Punk

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2017, 03:59:23 PM »

Ah, thank you ergo! An annoyingly childish vampire, she will be fun to play!

And wow, I love all the gifts, thank you again everyone  Smiley
Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2017, 09:11:49 PM »

I got some lovely sims from Morganess! Thank you!

DOWNLOAD

Dreamwidth | Tumblr | Pillowfort | Simblr.cc | My GoS Index
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not
nintendolover13
Professional Sassmaster
Macabre Miscreant

Ally Cat

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2017, 12:59:25 AM »

Those Sims are lovely! Thank you so much for sharing (and  Morganess for creating) ^_^
This was such a wonderful group of creators and everything was absolutely awesome! Thank you all for the amazing work and I can't wait to see what the next event brings! Heart burp Thank you again, Shasta, for hosting!

Morganess
Restless Spirit &
Gloom Cookie

Blood, guts, and angel cake

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2017, 03:55:36 PM »

Sorry about taking so long to post the lovely three gifts I received. They all contain a lot of preview pictures, so to keep this post relatively short, I'll only show a few. They're still in the downloads for everyone to see!

First off, I got this stunning sim from JewelOfTheWorld. I love her cute face and I love Harley, so she'll fit right into my game!

Happy Halloween!                      October 31, 2017

This Sim is my own original and probably my all time favorite; I am very excited to have this opportunity to share her with you!

Candace (as I call her) has dressed up as Harley Quinn for Halloween in a makeshift costume composed of:

Shorts by Veranka
Hair and Shirt by SerinityFalls
Eyebrows by Juri_Anne
Makeup by Ephemera, Rensim, Simplelife,          Sugarandcaffeine, Alfred Askew,       DigitalAngels, Tifa, Jessi, Skell, & Bruno

Have fun with her and please send me a message on GOS @JewelOfTheWorld whenever you feature her in something; I'd love to see what you do with her!

~Jewel <3

Gift number two: an entire family of sims from Meduza! A very dark family, might I add (pardon the pun), fit for the season!

Hello, my prize receiver! What you've just got is a vampire family, the Darks, but feel free to do with them whatever you like. Smiley

Victoria countess Dark is Victor's sister and romance Sim, she finds werewolves and warlocks very attractive. Beside that, she is more into tradition.
eyes: Sarhra, Anva, kinemortophobia, Pithy
hair: Newsea, Sim Goddess, Pooklet
eyeshadow: Lidiqnata
blush: Voeille
skintone: Purplepaws, aqualectrix
requires NL

Victor count Dark is Victoria's brother and Anastasia's husband and popurarity Sim, he loves music and playing instruments. His favourite age is 19th century.
hair: EAxis, RentedSpace, Lilith, Pooklet
eyeshadow: Trapping, Lilith, Drossel
requires Seasons (coat is set to outerwear)

Anastasia countess Dark is Victor's wife and knowledge Sim, she loves watching the sky with her telescope. She wants to be a modern day vampire.
hair: Rose, Marja, Amighty Hat, Pooklet
eyeshadow: Trapping, Lilith, Drossel
eyebrow: Simbic, Rensim
skintone: Purplepaws, aqualectrix
requires NL

And, last but definitely not least: zamor/ssmor made these wonderful, quirky recolors of the Red vs Blue painting which I also recolored, so yes, shasta apparently thought this through when assigning spooky "santas" and "santees". Big Grin In addition, these paintings also come with a default replacement for the frame and several recolors of it!

I found out the quote was messing things up. So, leaving it out for this one unfortunately.

Phew, after quite a lot of trouble with this post, I hope that was all! Told you it was going to be lengthy... I for one thank each and every one of my lovely santas, including PenelopeT, for these amazing presents. And thank you all for sharing yours! I had a bunch of fun!  Heart burp
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 05:24:12 AM by Morganess » Logged

JewelOfTheWorld
Empress of Foxy
Undead

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2017, 04:29:18 PM »

@Morganess I'm so glad you got her! ^_^ I am happy she'll fit in your game Smiley

My hair retextures can be found here, here, and here. My tattoo boxes can be found here and here. My recategorized accessories can be found here My Simblr can be found here Smiley
Meduza
Undead

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2017, 11:31:00 AM »

Morganess, your pun is completely justified. Smiley I'm terrible at coming up with names.  Grin

Agentcarlos
Bewitching
Undead

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2017, 07:53:20 PM »

This is a fantastic thread!  Thank you to all the wonderful creators who contributed  Heart burp

Witches do it better

Dreamwidth | Simblr | Personal Tumblr
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2017, 08:39:24 AM »

If the prize you made hasn't been shown off yet, please go ahead and share it here if you like.
ComatoseCat
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2017, 10:54:42 PM »

Just want to thank everyone who has shared their prizes! As usual, you guys never disappoint with creativity and quality.
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2017, 12:34:53 PM »

Index is done and thanks again to everyone who shared prizes! I want to especially thank FabergeChick for making probably my favorite button ever (I love Silence of the Lambs) and xavier for the Halloween set (I love big spooky sets of rcs with spooky houses too)  Cheesy
Morganess
Restless Spirit &
Gloom Cookie

Blood, guts, and angel cake

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2017, 11:13:01 AM »

Thank you shasta for being so kind and hard-working to make buttons for us! ^_^

Meduza
Undead

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2017, 04:59:29 AM »

Buttons are great! Thank you shastakiss.  Smiley

ComatoseCat
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2017, 09:03:17 AM »

Such a cute button, thanks Shastakiss!
twofingerswhiskey
How Can I Make This Gayer?
Undead

In loving memory of Tux. Mar 12 2019 - Jan 26 2023

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2017, 09:07:54 PM »

Thank you Shasta! You work so hard and I'm glad to see people piling love on you Cheesy

he/they pronouns please
livejournal // simblr //dreamwidth
Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.64 GHz,Gigabyte RTX 2080 w/8GB Dedicated/8GB Shared vRAM, G.SKILL Aegis 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI PRO B550-A Motherboard, ASUS ProArt 24" Monitor, Fractal Design Define R5 case, and one very tired Jeb
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2017, 07:48:48 AM »

Aw shucks  Embarrassed Thank you  Heart burp
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: