Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2012.04 - Default Designs!  (Read 547008 times)
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 06:43:36 PM »

I had this sudden need for blue roses in my game because I had blue roses at prom. Then I decided to make more for variety Tongue

Spieldose
Kindergoth

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 07:27:41 PM »

Lissa, I really hated those snowboarder outfits... and those dresses you converted are so cute that for some time all my teenage girls looked pretty much the same during winter, all of them wearing those sweaterdresses  Embarrassed

If I can figure out who else made the original outfits I'm using as defaults in my game, I guess I can upload some more things here. Since I've been only a lurker all these years and only made CC for my own use I've never really bothered with appropriate credit. But GOS is my favorite place in the Sims community and it's nice to give something for a change. Even if it's onle defaulted versions of other people's CC. ^^"
Moon Jaguar
Still a
Kindergoth

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2012, 11:02:13 AM »

Oh, Nymphy, I wanted to use those stoves but they're not showing up in my game.  Sad  I even took the package out of my default replacements subfolder and moved it to Downloads but I'm getting the same Maxis stoves with no white ones and no sadface in the dirty state.

Whoops, never mind, I fixed it.  I deleted the Groups.cache file and they showed up when my game reloaded.  *whew*
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 01:35:47 PM by Moon Jaguar » Logged
oph3lia
My milkshape brings...
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

...all the simmers to the yard

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 12:54:36 PM »

I have some base game default replacements ready, so here goes:

Before I start, major thanks to needlecream for taking the preview pics for me Grin as my game won't work (even if bodyshop will).

Firstly, a default replacement for the af mom dress which is basically this default by bedwyr with amaryll's flats added. Credits to bedwyr, azaya and amaryll.

DOWNLOAD

Default af underwear using HP's underwear (boyshorts version). I know there's a few of these floating around (using HP's underwear) but I wanted the boyshorts ones in certain colours so I made my own). Credit to hysterical paroxysm at MTS.

DOWNLOAD

And finally (for now, still getting uploading information, files etc sorted for some others) a default replacement for the base game capri pants, using fanseelamb's textures from here and HP's default mesh without a ridge (included as part of the file).

The extra grey is a recolour by me, I think it's a hidden pair of pants but they might show up somewhere.

DOWNLOAD

The heart of flame, the skin of snow,
The cloak of air to kindle our lust.
The womb of seas, the bosom of stones,
The cradle of earth will kiss your bones to dust.

Dreamwidth  |  Tumblr
adalae
Grilled Cheese Fanatic
Gutter Punk

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2012, 02:10:49 PM »

Oh, I was hoping someone would default fanseeamb's capris! Thanks oph3lia!

Maybe I should stop being useless and learn how to default...

Lilyth
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 06:41:36 PM »

This is my first time contributing for a GoS monthly theme. I really wanted to make something for this one so I defaulted some eyebrows (and also recolored them in 12 Pooklet's naturals)! I know it's not much but I hope you can find a use to these  ^_^

Kicker-friendly - See bigger

The bushy brows (on the left) are Newsea's Eyebrow 001, the tweezed brows (middle) are Vivi Eyebrow 2-N1 and the combed brows (right) are Ephemera's E-091228-eyebrow03. I made three versions of these defaults, you can only have one of them in your game. The first one is the one I'm using in my game, the second version has darker colors (because most people's eyebrows are darker than their hair color) and the third is the same as the first version except that the brown is fission instead of depth charge.

Version 1: dynamite (black), depth charge (brown), volatile (blond), pyrotechnic (red), mail bomb (grey) -> SWATCH   |   DOWNLOAD V1
Version 2: dynamite (black), depth charge (brown), incendiary (blond), explosive (red), pipe bomb (grey) -> SWATCH  |   DOWNLOAD V2
Version 3: dynamite (black), fission (brown), volatile (blond), pyrotechnic (red), mail bomb (grey) -> SWATCH   |   DOWNLOAD V3

Now the custom version of these three eyebrows. These come in 12 colors and are not binned.

I really hope you like these :3
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 05:31:43 PM by Lilyth » Logged

ypazval
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2012, 09:02:40 PM »

OMG!! amazing!! All the stuff are terrific!! And the Eyebrow, I'll never have enough! Thanks for sharing!!

tombstoneoflifeanddeath
not a prophecy come true
Undead

i've just been goddamn mean to you

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 10:09:36 PM »

Nymphy, those chairs are a must-have in my game. Much appreciation.
Lilith, those are fantastic. All of my thanks!

currantpotpie
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2012, 12:53:45 AM »

Wow, everything look so great so far! Smiley

ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2012, 01:15:15 AM »

This is a teeny contribution to the theme this month but it actually hits two base game objects. Smiley  I can't freakin' stand the floral patterns they used, so I replaced it with some lovely solids. Wink

This will replace BOTH the Floral Fantasy Sofa and the "Coming Up Roses" Loveseat.

DOWNLOAD

Download PSD for recoloring - Warning to recolorers, patterns will look lovely on the sofa, but they will be misaligned and chopped in half on the loveseat.  
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 12:01:07 AM by ZeroDark » Logged

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
oph3lia
My milkshape brings...
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

...all the simmers to the yard

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2012, 08:31:23 AM »

Default replacement textures for AF/TF swimwear.

The bikinis are all by hystericalparoxysm, except the black and blue ones on the end of the swatch there, which are by trapping and replace the swimwear that also shows as undies as they seemed to work for either.

The swimsuits use textures and most of the alpha by aelia from here and here. The alpha for the bottom of the swimsuit is from here.

Thanks again to needlecream for the in-game shot Grin

DOWNLOAD

The heart of flame, the skin of snow,
The cloak of air to kindle our lust.
The womb of seas, the bosom of stones,
The cradle of earth will kiss your bones to dust.

Dreamwidth  |  Tumblr
ilikefishfood
Undead

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2012, 03:54:13 PM »

Everyone's done such a great job!  But Lilyth, I'm totally enamored with your eyebrows.  I've been using the same defaults for a long time, and thought they were perfect, until now!  Yours are a must have!

Celebrin, your links are not working for me.  Not even the swatch photos.  Is anyone else having this problem?

"THE HARBOUR:The scandal continues in Christophe Harbour."

Visit my Tumblr ilikefishfood's Musings for updates on my cc offerings.
celebrin
Gutter Punk

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2012, 03:58:20 PM »

Well, I thought it was time to participate in one of the monthly themes, so I come bearing gifts  ^_^

First of all a default replacement for that black and white BG-dress (mesh edit by me)

Next a mesh replacement for those aweful  "mom-dresses", also BG (original can be found here)

The afbodyKTdream replacement is the red dress on the left (originals can be found here and here)

And the last one also comes with a swatch as I could not fit all the dresses on the pic Wink (original here)

The pictures should be kicker friendly, also please send me a note or something if the download links do not work, I'm using dropbox for the first time and I could have messed up...

Thanks for the heads up, ilikefishfood! Smiley
I took a closer look at the links, seems like I messed up with all that copy and pasting! Should work now Smiley

Edit: added links to the original downloads Smiley
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 10:10:49 AM by celebrin » Logged

CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2012, 04:06:21 PM »

celebrin, I'm afraid your link for 'Asia' is still not working for me. Working now - thank you!

oph3lia, thank you for the swimwear - I've never been entirely happy with any of the existing defaults that are available, but these look perfect to me!

Lilyth, I'm definitely going to road test those default brows - thank you!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 04:11:23 PM by CuriousB » Logged

celebrin
Gutter Punk

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2012, 04:10:45 PM »

Embarrassed Oh my, I really should not post stuff after 10pm...
The link should be fixed now....  Embarrassed

Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: