Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What was the first thing you ever downloaded?  (Read 51290 times)
Dramatica
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 05:28:37 PM »

Well, I got the game when it first came out, and before that I had been a Sims 1 freak too. lol. So, I can't really remember the first thing I downloaded though I'm sure it was probably awful. XD
Vicci
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2007, 06:22:52 PM »

My first thing was when the EA site wasn't like it was. Did Maxis own Sims 2 for a bit? Anyway, they used to have their own little section where they'd upload stuff, the "official" people, before it was the exchange, and I got stuff from there before discovering TSR.

.. Or was that Sims 1? I don't think I downloaded anything for Sims 1. Definatly not from TSR anyways.

My first MTS2 download was InTeen.. or I hunted MTS2 to follow a link to get to InTeen, then I downloaded from MTS2. I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER.
Poldera
Firefly
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2007, 06:48:41 PM »

Can I remember that far back? Uh... it was right after the game came out, so most likely it was something from the Exchange. Possibly eyes?

don't you mess with a little girl's dreams
'cause she's liable to grow up mean
IBIU
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2007, 07:03:16 PM »

My first TS2 download was this sim from exchange which I still think was really pretty Cheesy
And my first TS1 download (just to be impressive) was stray away pet thing Smiley
Michelle
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2007, 07:07:07 PM »

I actually remember now. My first download was a Legolas-sim... with the maxis hair Grin
Gaudyaspoppies
nosferatu man
Macabre Miscreant

I love your...love action.

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2007, 11:25:38 PM »

lots of the Louis/Simcribbling stuff and this long hair with bangs by NeptuneSuzy off TSR.
The latter would kill me to put in my game now, that hair was so stiff.
I definitely made a good call with the Louis CC, though.

some girls wander by mistake...
Avant-Garde
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2007, 11:40:06 PM »

Hmm it was from the exchange...Oh a medieval dress:) Made by MaxiodMoonBelly:p Ahhh yes, 2005:p

Dude, that was my first download! Hehehe. I loved that dress. >_<
Piano
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2007, 10:44:36 AM »

I remember vividly, XM sims hair mesh #3 in Brown.
Kimdracula
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2007, 12:05:00 PM »

I was a bit late getting into the Sims 2, twas about Summer 2005 when I discovered it, I think my first downloads were a Suicide Girls Tanktop and an APC tshirt actually haha... I never went near the exchange, I found MTS2 really quickly thank God!
lyricallydown
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2007, 11:03:41 AM »

I remember the first thing I downloaded for sims 1.It was one of Satine's dresses from Moulin Rouge...the red one, I think and I remember forcing my dad to figure out how to install it XD

For sims 2, I dunno.
Bee6665
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2007, 01:43:38 PM »

I've been downloading stuff for not more than about 1.5 years...I'm on 3 GB and going...but I remember when my sister told how to download stuff, the first thing I downloaded was a set of icedmango lips. I used them on all of my sims back then.
kelliekellieyme
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2007, 05:03:14 PM »

My first download were some default replacement eyes so that I could get rid of those horrible Maxis ones! Gosh, I remember those good ol' days when simming was a simple thing and was unaware of the joys of boolProp!
evstar
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2007, 12:02:06 AM »

I just got Sims 2 last Christmas so I still remember going to Parsimonious and downloading from there. I think the first thing I got was the Dora Dulce living room set which I still use quite often. My first TS1 download was from Sultry Earth Sims (I think)
Alice
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2007, 01:26:13 AM »

I got into the Sims 2 when it has just come out (and I was waiting ages coz I was sick of playing Sims 1).

I remember the first thing I downloaded well. It was a sim on the exchange that looked like a black dark fairy sort of thing. Then I got hooked on downloading things off the exchange until my friend finally told me about mts2.
Madelynna
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2007, 10:32:12 AM »

I got one eyecolor by Echo66. Then I realized that all of my sims had the exact same eyecolor, so I got more stuff.
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: