Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I Posted this sim in 2009 here, when I was 15 - I just edited her in 2023 at 28  (Read 611 times)
gina-nightmare
hi.
Kindergoth

Someday you will ache like I ache

« on: July 29, 2023, 03:43:03 AM »

That's her completely edited but used as a base

And this is just a change of style on the exact same sim, I'm actually pretty proud little me made her - Im beyond out of practice at body shop!

I felt like sharing, since I miss this place tbh. better quality pics here: https://www.tumblr.com/naturally-dazed/724163512317935616/so-that-sim-i-made-on-gos-in-2009-at-1415-yrs-old

I honestly cant believe the download link still works, but im glad this place is still here!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 04:03:54 AM by gina-nightmare » Logged

bye.
collegerock
Kindergoth

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 04:21:46 PM »

that's so cool! both the original and the remade versions are super cute. sometimes i wish i still had access to my original game files... granted they were very cringe, and my sim-making skills left a lot to be desired; i distinctly remember being 11 or so and recreating yuki sohma from fruits basket just so i could marry him to my simself and make them have babies lol. making interesting-looking sims was so much harder back in the days before custom/default replacement face templates, let alone custom sliders.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: