Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2024.05-06 Supernatural Specimens & Jet Setter  (Read 1239 times)
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« on: May 01, 2024, 08:20:30 AM »

Supernatural Specimens - Content for non-human life states, from aliens to mermaids to robots
Jet Setter - Vacation-related content, from Twikki Island to a weekend staycation

Please include a 150x100 button for the index.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 02:15:35 PM by shastakiss » Logged
mala_baba
Kindergoth

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2024, 06:58:37 AM »

Hi Im Alexandra! This is one of my first creations for this game. I really liked Skell idea of green hair for plantsims, and I started doing it in my game. Then I thought I could make some recolors myself. I tried to choose leafy'ish or grassy'ish hair, also the one with the rose in the hair, duh.

These are recolors of EAxis hair (so You need to have particular EP for this to work. If You use UC You have no problem Smiley ) and also two recolors of Peggy hair.
They are marked as "custom" in game, and are green for both AF and EF.

IMPORTANT You need THIS mod to allow You to give plantsims normal sim hair. When You have it, just "fix flashing blue" in batbox and change hair for one You want. I also reccomend downloading unlocked Plantsim leafy hair if You would want to go back to them. Bc when You give plantsim normal sim hair, You cant go back to their plantsim hair in any other way I know.

These are (by rows)
1. Meg from BG
2. Messedup from UL
3. Curlsup from OFB
4. Flamencoflower from FT
5. More flower rec for flamencoflower
6. Peggy donate 20 MESH
7. Peggy Noora 2 MESH

I hope You like it!

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 07:03:42 AM by mala_baba » Logged
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2024, 08:34:49 AM »

mala_baba, these are great, thank you! And your avatar is cute  Smiley
mala_baba
Kindergoth

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2024, 08:43:10 AM »

Such a honor "hearing" it from You Shastakiss <3
CreeSims
Gutter Punk

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2024, 06:01:37 PM »

Mala_baba: I love having unnatural hairs on Maxis meshes, these are gorgeous!

Most of the BV Hotel items in Shasta's Cluedo and Yeti metals. I'm planning a cyberpunk Takemizu Village for one of my hoods and this theme was a good excuse to experiment with the BV stuff. I love how they turned out, reminds me of Fallout vault furniture. There's also recolors for the Fanciful Fronds pot but I forgot to put it in the preview

Download - Alternate

3 items recolored with textures from Castaway Stories. The massage table top has 2 woven banana leaf textures and 2 rough cloth textures. The tea cushions get 2 woven banana leaf textures. The tea table and mahjong table get 4 woven floor textures

Download - Alternate

aelflaed
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2024, 11:42:44 PM »

Cree, those cs recols will be perfect for my current game - thank you! You've saved me some work. Smiley

massika
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2024, 01:17:33 PM »

A nursery for your Back To Basic Sims. All wood and natural fabrics. Based on One With Nature (3t2 by shastakiss)

Changing table: polycount: 1.729 / $ 350
Baby bath: polycount: 1.743 / $ 180
Crib: polycount: 2.060 / $ 350

Bath is only for babies, no washing dishes, no washing hands, etc. Needs to be placed against a wall.
Fabrics crib and changing table repo'd to Sofa by Club Distress.
All basegame compatible, babybath is also in Kids section, not sinks! (more info in txt-file)

DOWNLOAD SFS

« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 05:56:23 AM by massika » Logged

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2024, 06:45:40 PM »

CreeSims, I would have never thought to put metal textures on those meshes, so cool! And the castaway bamboo texture is one of my favorites, it looks great on the massage table especially.

massika!!! areyoukiddingme those are beautifully made and wonderful! And such a good idea too, thank you
mala_baba
Kindergoth

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2024, 05:35:22 AM »

Massika, such a great thing!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: