Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Good Genes XI: Spooky Edition  (Read 61521 times)
viluxa
Kindergoth

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2016, 10:58:14 AM »

Ah! Here's a good reason to boot up my game, haven't played for a while. And there are 3 sims! Their freaky spawns will fill an entire hood.

Minerva and Keevar are my favorites so far. ^^

Marvel Ann
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2016, 12:32:52 PM »

Count Blah + Tessa Ramirez =
Belen + Tybalt Capp =
Lourdes + Isaiah Gavigan = Genesis.

Plus an extra picture to show her eyebrows off (?).

YanderePlum
Undead

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2016, 01:24:57 PM »

Discombobulatedmirrortron- I have to agree, Walron turned out quite good! But Byron looks also good (and i love the name <3 Thanks for sharing them!!
Beccarbear- So happy to see your second entry! Caroline is lovely and Frankie is also my favourite, not a secret ; )
LoWiSa-  Neela turned out a beauty! But Sarah and Ryan are also cuties, do they love cats as much as Tara? Sorry I'm curious.
Amalia- Oh i was right! Kristina has all the looks to be the next Grand Vampiress!
Furbyq- Anders and Oberon blend so well in Magdelene! and You even got to keep the Blue skin on the third Spawn! (sorry i had to look the others, they're also cute)
Marvel Ann- You kept the ears!  and I love Genesis' nose, she is cute on her unique way, lovely.

Viluxa- That is going to be an interesting Neighbourhood!
Shaye- You're just in time! the challenge last 2 months and we're just in the third day of it : )

Elvisgrace- The "No face default replacements can be used" means that the Pre-made sims you use can't have their original face structure defaulted into another. I think that at the time these rules were made there was a trend of defaulting the face structures of the original sims;  like a "Genetic correct Cassandra Goth". Basically as long as you use the original Pre-made sims is fine, just remember; only pleyable sims, no townies or NPC's ... that leave Goopy, Sandy and Meadow out as well.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 01:33:10 PM by YanderePlum » Logged

Major
Undead

...I let myself in.

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2016, 04:51:24 PM »

Meet the winner, Jonathan Spellbrook, who is the only offspring I had with Willa hair color (and he has slighty the cute nose of his great grandmother) ! His sisters are basically Bella clones, even if Johanna got a green skin.

YanderePlum
Undead

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2016, 05:41:31 PM »

Major- Hello Jonathan! love how his nose blended, definitely still has something from his great-grandmother, but so much nicer! So Happy you joined, hope you had fun with the challenge.

viluxa
Kindergoth

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2016, 07:56:04 PM »

Here's my first entry, with Dr. Frankie Stein and his blue spawns.

Hallstein looks like a male Circe clone, but he was the best of three. I wish I could have stopped at Nurul, he turned out great, even with that jaw, I really like it; I wish Hallstein had gotten it.

I also went a little crazy with the gene mixing and gave them a rather large extended family, now I have a bunch of freaky looking smurfs populating my Gene Island. On to the next two.

PS: I hope this image format is ok?

harb
Kindergoth

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2016, 12:23:14 AM »

Whoo! Finished all three, here's the final entry for Dr. Frankie Stein!

Somehow Greg managed to get his Great-Grandfather's eyes!
I was hoping for a decent looking blue skinned female to call Lapis for the naming theme I went with, but alas they were all horrible monsters!

And one last picture with the three final results, Jasper, Ruby and Greg! If I can get bodyshop to stop crashing I'll try to upload them!  Angry

yun-sims - It's pretty cool seeing the spares, especially Julius' siblings! Carmen's so pretty though, I love her!
discombobulatedmirrortron - Walron is gorgeous! But there's something nice about Byron too, seems like he'd be a great guy to hang out with!
beccabear - Caroline is an absolute stunner! Well done with her, Justine too actually.
LoWiSa - Awww Neela is too cute! All the spares from your last gen look pretty good actually, you were spoilt for choice!
Amalia - Wowow! Kristina looks great! What good donor choices!
furbyq - Naaww Oberon is such a good choice, he always produces the best looking kids. No wonder Magdeline came out so great!
Marvel Ann - I'm loving that you kept the ears, they look so good on her!
Major - I love him so much! Also loving Brandi's shirt ahaha
viluxa - Aww he looks great, I actually really love Circe's face. It's so intersting to look at haha
elvisgrace
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2016, 12:25:49 AM »

YanderePlum - Thank you!!!
discombobulatedmirrortron
Gutter Punk

from galactico

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2016, 01:39:52 AM »

When will my good genes images ever be a consistent dimension, my god.

also guess who took pictures at different times whoops

Round 2, the Witchening! I'm a little in love with Sera (who broke my DA mage name scheme, but I digress), to be quite honest. Her face is a lot longer than the sims I usually make, but she makes it work in ways I haven't quite figured out. She does have Vivian's bizarrely large eyelashes though. Good genes, you cruel, cruel mistress.

She's available here if you too would like her in your game.

YanderePlum
Undead

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2016, 08:12:35 AM »

Viluxa- Yes, the images are okay. Nurul is an interesting sim!, but his son isn't bad either, And you got an even more interesting Neighbourhood!
Harb- Oh my Plumb Bob! Ronaldo, Lars and Greg all turned out fantastic! Congratulations <3
Discombobulatedmirrortron- I understand why you love her, her face is really something else! Thanks for sharing her

Elvisgrace- I hope this mean you're joining us : )
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 05:43:11 PM by YanderePlum » Logged

furbyq
elf grandfather
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2016, 01:07:10 PM »

This contest is so nice I did it twice! Big Grin

(Download Elvira!)

I was actually quite enamored with Igor's face, but I'm glad that Elvira took after Dirk. Grin

MarvelAnn: I'm so jealous you kept the ears! I really wanted to keep them but they were gone on Gen 1. Sad by Jasper

« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 06:03:37 PM by furbyq » Logged

tumblr!
go here for current downloads and wips.

dreamwidth!
go here for old downloads and pic spams.
The Path Of Nevermore
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2016, 04:23:58 PM »

Marvel Ann: oh my, Genesis turned out awesome, I love her face shape!
Major: Jonathan is a cutie! (And I like how Basileus turned out, too!)
Viluxa: looks like he got his dad's forehead and cheekbones, though, love him! Smiley
harb: your guys are all awesome! Jasper is my favourite, but they're all super cute!
discombobulatedmirrortron: Yay, Dragon Age names!  Big Grin Also, love Sera!
furbyq: I love Elvira's features, looks great! (Also, I think I'm in love with your makeover of Nervous Subject  Heart burp )

Here's my attempt! Cheesy
Decided to go with Frankie Stein, but I might do the other two as well Smiley

I was kinda disappointed when I got to the last generation, because Ginevra turned out pretty damn lovely, but her offspring, at a first glance, didn't seem to be quite as good looking as her. Then I put some nicer hair/makeup on Fran and... I think I'm in love  Smiley

« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 05:15:24 AM by Astraea Nevermore » Logged

discombobulatedmirrortron
Gutter Punk

from galactico

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2016, 01:14:31 AM »

Whoop, here's my final attempt! I had the hardest time getting rid of Blah's nose, though Lucy is pretty cute with it. I didn't manage to keep Blah's pointy ears, but at least Lucy & Orlok got Oberon's! I dunno which spawn I like more, though I think it's tied between Orlok & Sera.

Here's a front facing shot of Orlok, for a better look at his face.

Anyhoo, have a download link!

cupcakeyy
Austen Afficionado
Undead

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2016, 10:21:30 AM »

I always love this challenge, everyone's entries are always so varied and interesting. I especially love Fran and Genesis.

Here's my own take -

Those cheekbones were a KILLER to breed out! Sydney's brothers Perth and Hobart both had them and I was despairing  :'(

I quite like the end result!

A download for Sydney can be found here Smiley
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 07:27:29 PM by cupcakeyy » Logged

furbyq
elf grandfather
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2016, 10:35:04 AM »

Aww, Sydney has such a cute face! And I can totally see the Oberon in Orlok. Heart burp

tumblr!
go here for current downloads and wips.

dreamwidth!
go here for old downloads and pic spams.
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: