Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2015.01 - Unfinished Business  (Read 314148 times)
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2015, 02:05:11 AM »

OOH...OOh OOh SO prettty! My goodness, it's like Christmas all over again! Cheesy Grin

My Christmas wasn't this good the first time!

But... default faces and Beos recolors!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2015, 04:50:39 AM »

I've gone through and created the index. I'm blown away at how much great stuff there is already!

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
SillySoraya
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2015, 04:27:49 PM »

Why have I never seen this before  Scared

Eltaninz
Sponge Eater
Kindergoth

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2015, 06:44:51 PM »

This theme was an awesome idea!  Everything shared so far has been superb, great work everyone!  Heart burp

Thank the Watcher!  I now have a reason to release a a bunch of random things I've created and forgotten all about.  Hazah! Cheesy

First up:  These frilly undies were one of the very first meshes I ever made...and then forgot all about.  Seriously, I had them finished and ready to go (with a working fat morph and everything!) but was too lazy to boot up my game at the time and take the previews...Ooops

Now I feel as though something similar to these have been done already by someone else, but what can you do, ya snooze ya loose.  I'll release them anyways:

These undies come in 10 solid colours (SWATCH) and 8 patterned variations (SWATCH).  Divided up in the .rar so you can delete the colours/patterns you don't want.  
Available for little girls only, fat morph included (Booyah!).

DOWNLOAD FRILLVOLOUS UNDIES
Credits: EA/Maxis, Fakepeeps7

Second and Lastly: These are just a couple of face tattoos/face paint designs I made on a whim a while back.  I think I intended to share them along with a followers gift or makeup set or...something, I'm not too sure to be honest.  I found them in my makeup bin yesterday while I was fixing up the undies and thought I might as well throw them in here too...so yeah, here you go:

There are just the two variations (shown above), available for both genders and I **think** they show up for all ages (I shamelessly didn't check, sorry). What by Evanesco

DOWNLOAD FACIAL TATTOO DESIGNS
Credits: EA/Maxis.

Aaaaaannd, I'll probably be back with more... Big Grin
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:34:22 PM by Eltaninz » Logged

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2015, 07:27:06 PM »

More beautiful additions! Thank you all so much for the goodies!

I hope I have time to work on my folder this month.... Cheesy

Sevenskellington
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2015, 03:19:04 AM »

Here's another little thing:

A longer skirt on the maid outfit, so Hilda Bone has something a little less "modern" looking to wear. AF only, one color, fat & pregnant morphs!

DOWNLOAD (mirror)

Amelie Montmartre
Voodoo Lady's Maid
Kindergoth

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2015, 12:29:54 PM »

Oh wow, this is beautiful, Skell! I saw this in your Old-Timey post on Tumblr and instantly fell in love with the revised French Maid Outfit - was hoping you'd get round to posting it! *Swipes from Mediafire*
eir-ung
eir
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2015, 12:56:16 PM »

I started retexturing some turtleneck-sweaters for am a while ago, and these are the result. I used jebs knitted textures on trappings top-only conversion of sizz sweater. There are two colors included with mesh and picture.

download
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 04:06:32 AM by eir-sims » Logged
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2015, 01:53:28 PM »

Well, I did find a little bit of time, so here's my first item (should have been done MONTHS ago, but I procrastinate A LOT).

This is a DEFAULT REPLACEMENT. The mesh was created by Yandereplum from a Wishing Tree request I made.

This outfit replaces cmbodylongsweaterpants, and it for boys only. Yanderplum's outfit (NON-Default) is for both genders, and can be found HERE.

Six different outfits (Yandere created seven, but I only needed six for the replacement) are included.

DOWNLOAD
Alternate Link
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 01:17:26 AM by Whispers » Logged

Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2015, 02:10:07 PM »

Here's a little something that's been sitting on my desktop for ages. I think I made these before I got this new pc and took the pics with it.

It's more Disney princesses to go with the ones I uploaded on here around a year ago. These are more prints I stumbled across when I was looking for something else. They are on sims2play SH30 meshn (included).

Download

Thumby:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:26:44 AM by Deatherella » Logged

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
ssmor
Gutter Punk

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2015, 05:43:07 PM »

This theme is awesome, and I know I will use a good chunk of what's been shared so far!

I too have some things to share. A while ago I started to make walls for a former theme, but never finished them... So now I have!
A disclaimer though, the pictures are awfully pixelated by the hosting site, so I have included the previews and swatches in the zip. Yes, the picture quality is really not doing the walls justice, I did my best but I couldn't do better...  Angry

33 walls in total, with one and two-story options:

wall colors swatch  wall types swatch
DOWNLOAD

Defaults! for the Pets Atomic Squares wallpapers, in 4 flavors:

Version 1 Version 2 Version 3 Version 4
DOWNLOAD DEFAULTS
(all 4 options included, install only one!)
(and all 4 previews are also included)

Credits, and thanks!
Bradbury and Bradbury atomic collection,
wood panels by Zero,
and wood color actions by AlfredAskew

button:
kalynn
Gutter Punk

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2015, 08:49:11 PM »

This theme is incredible. I'm amazed at what everyone has contributed so far.

For my first contribution, I have a shoe swap and conversion that I started as a Christmas present based on a request and didn't have time to finish because of some issues and the general craziness of the season. Basically I stuck a slightly edited version of Yuxi's cowboy boots on Veranka's 4t2 booty shorts, added a preg morph, decreased the texture shadow on the stomach and converted it to teen.

Adults have fat and preg morphs. Teens have fat morphs. They come in the five original colors with various boots. The dark denim comes with both brown and red boots.  The zip has both a regular standalone and a texture referenced version. Make sure to delete the version you don't want.

I also did a teen conversion of the original. My apologies if it' has been done before, but I couldn't find it when I was working on these.

These come in Veranka's original textures. This zip also has standalone and repositoried options. Delete the folder you don't want.

Please let me know if there are any issues.
Credits
Yuxi  for the original cowboy boots conversion
Veranka for the shorts conversion

Eltaninz
Sponge Eater
Kindergoth

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2015, 10:02:27 PM »

Time for round two of my completed "Unfinished Projects" Tongue

These nightgowns were so much of a work-in-progress that I hadn't even started meshing together the pieces before totally forgetting about them. No way
I kid you not, I had imported the two outfits I wanted to splice together and then ditched it right there...and I have no idea why!  I am so glad I found the discarded milkshape file and decided to put it together because I am loving the end result!  
I hope you will too ^_^

These nightgowns are for AF only and come in five light/pastel colours (SWATCH).  Fat and pregnancy morphs included for maximum elegance.

DOWNLOAD ELEGANT NIGHTGOWNS
Credits: EA/Maxis, Rented-Space/SerenityFalls, Cynnix.

Now I'm off to finish up some Black Victorian dresses I promised a little birdy I'd finish... Wink
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:33:44 PM by Eltaninz » Logged

Shadoesim
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

Fiendishly Grim

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2015, 11:11:02 PM »

It's only 7 days into January and already the downloads are epic! Everything is superb so far.

mod note - no chatspeak, please
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 11:30:26 PM by ZeroDark » Logged

My skin is unleaven
Untouched and so un-sanctified
Feel the flame that burns my pagan soul
GodLimpingBy
This wasn't supposed to be a discussion on whether Gregor has a head or not
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2015, 01:09:34 AM »

Aaaah those nightgowns are gorgeous Eltaninz *_*

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Next   Go Up