Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Navigate This Maze - Even More Broadway Posters  (Read 4073 times)
bonecake
« on: September 17, 2008, 03:38:26 AM »

Hi there, first upload. Eeek.

Arcanelle's post back in July inspired me, and I set out to build on what she had started with posters from Broadway shows. Because you can never have enough Broadway posters. At least not to me. What can I say, if I were a Sim? Theatre would put me in the so-called "Zone." So, I've included quite the little smattering of shows, both Broadway and Off-Broadway, well-known and obscure. There's 44 in all, split between two .rar files, and you have to have University, because they're all cloned off the Surfing the Universe poster.

Shows included are:
[title of show] (titleofshow in the file)| The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (spellingbee in the file) | Altar Boyz | Annie | Assassins | Bare: A Pop Opera | Bat Boy | The Boy From Oz | Brooklyn | Cabaret | Chess | Damn Yankees (2008 Encores Series) | Dirty Rotten Scoundrels | Evil Dead: The Musical (4 posters, including the 3 spoof ads) | Fame | Footloose | Fosse | The Great American Trailer Park Musical  (trailerpark in the file)| In the Heights | Judy Garland at Carnegie Hall | La Boheme | La Cage aux Folles | Legally Blonde: The Musical (shut up. It's my guilty pleasure musical.  Embarrassed) | Love, Janis | Love! Valour! Compassion! | Passing Strange | RENT (2 posters. The Original Broadway Cast poster and the final poster) | Saturday Night Fever | Slut | Spring Awakening (3 posters) | The Three Penny Opera | tick, tick...BOOM! | Tommy | Torch Song Trilogy | Urinetown | Wicked (London) | 2 Posters from the BC/EFA Fundraiser Broadway Bares.

I know, it's a lot. I'm sorry. But to make them look good, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. The filenames should be pretty self-explanatory, I noted changes in the names above so that you'd know that they may not be in the file where you expect them.

Download!
For Altar Boyz through La Cage: http://www.box.net/shared/j9nzgojqv3 (Broadway Bares posters are in here too)
For Legally Blonde through Wicked: http://www.box.net/shared/zeejxpuoiv

Enjoy!

* annemovieposters.png (18.38 KB, 100x91 - viewed 24042 times.)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 08:56:58 PM by shastakiss » Logged
Matt
formally morbid
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 01:06:55 PM »

AHH!!WICKED!!!

*fangasim*

riotttranttt
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 04:57:58 PM »

[How fitting since I'm going to see Wicked at LA this month.] Thanks! *downloads
omer
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 07:56:41 PM »

i really like them! thanks. Cheesy
Selesen
Gloom Cookie

In Which Evil Sexy Ladies

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 12:02:21 AM »

Eee Cabaret! And La Cage Aux Folles! Thaank you. Grin

Troubadour
Gutter Punk

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 12:33:06 AM »

In the Heights!  Thank you! Cheesy
And don't worry, I listen to Legally Blonde too.

bonecake
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 04:52:39 AM »

Thank you, EVERYONE, for all your kind comments, it means a lot!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: