Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2012.12 - Magic and Fantasy!  (Read 143183 times)
Vuokkosims
Good witch.
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2012, 06:44:31 PM »

I love all the stuff people shared so far! ♥ this theme is one of my favourites too and I must share something

I have a small amount of recolours, but that doesn't mean that they are not cute Tongue . Owl art work and a Quidditch and one Butterbeer posters in BV traveler colector mesh, so you need BV or you can try this base game version

Lace
Macabre Miscreant

permanently retired

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2012, 01:47:53 AM »

I am very excited about this theme! I...got inspired by Hodgekiss' contribution and figured since I already owned a copy of Oblivion and I had been wanting some of the items for a while anyway, now was probably a good time to actually learn how to convert them. So, here's a somewhat random assortment of items for your decorating pleasure. All of them are new decorative objects, and the polycounts are listed on the pictures under each item's name.

Daedra! Everyone loves Daedra. I didn't convert all of the statues from the Daedric shrines, just my favorites. I will probably convert the rest later. For now you get the ones shown above. They are all one-tile and slightly taller than a sim. You can find them under Decorative -> Statues.
The poly counts are...somewhat high, but hopefully you aren't putting tons on them on a single lot, and your sim's hair is probably higher poly than them anyway.

Staves to throw about your spellcaster's lair! There's a generic staff (which comes with two recolors), plus some of the special/unique looking ones. They are all three-tile, although the Skull of Corruption's actual mesh is closer to actually being four tiles. Find them in Decorative -> Miscellaneous.

Finally, some random stuff - Azura's Star, an alchemy calcinator (with two recolors), and a couple ingredients. There's a Daedra heart, plus fire and frost salts. The salts share a mesh, so the frost salts are just a recolor. These can also be found under Decorative -> Miscellaneous.

Download everything here!!

Credits go to Bethesda for the meshes and textures - I just ripped em out, rescaled them, and threw them in TS2 (therefore you can feel free to mangle them as you see fit i.e. resizing, reducing poly count, etc). Massive thanks to HugeLunatic for fixing the footprints on the staves (so they are 3-tile instead of 1) and also mustluvcatz for helping me figure out how to move them to fit within the footprints. I HOPE YOU ENJOYYYYY. <3

tomorrow's dream tonight
ladyheather
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2012, 05:42:16 AM »

Staffs and quidditch and statues and owl pictures! Thank you, Vuokkosims and Legislacerator!
julia
Kindergoth

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2012, 09:47:41 AM »

YAY FOR DAEDRA STATUES! Thanks for those, Legislacerator!
Hodgekiss
Invisible Monster
Undead

"I'm a cat, I'm curious. So kill me."

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2012, 09:54:30 AM »

Legislacerator, you converted amazing stuff! Really, it's all gorgeous! Cheesy

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2012, 12:36:22 PM »

Legislacerator, it's all awesome!  Statues are the best.

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Agentcarlos
Bewitching
Undead

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2012, 02:34:17 PM »

Oblivion conversions!  Be still, my heart!  Thank you.

Witches do it better

Dreamwidth | Simblr | Personal Tumblr
Sevenskellington
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2012, 06:09:13 PM »

Here's a simple offering. A while ago Quinctia did a retexture of this hair and called it Granger Danger because it is the perfect Hermione hair. So I decided to make it Maxis Match using a blend of Remi's textures and the textures from the Maxis wavy hair, with some of the shine from Quinctia's version overlayed on top.

Bodyshop swatch

Comes in four Maxis Match colors plus grey linked to black. The mesh is by Zanki Tikal.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 01:35:54 AM by Sevenskellington » Logged

currantpotpie
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2012, 08:03:34 PM »

That is a hilarious hair name... Thanks!

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2012, 12:28:15 PM »

Neat!  I'll put this in my Maxis-Match collection.

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2012, 10:28:47 PM »

Something small

This is Baldwin, who happened to look so dashing that while taking preview pictures I decided that he had to have his own life in my mainhood. He is as the picture states, a blind but (dashing) gentleman.

His skin will be your default 3rd as that is what he has in my game, if you want him as he is... You will need Lilith's Solitude blends.
His facepaint was made by me, the whole set will be available soon.

Give Baldwin a Home!

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2012, 10:39:39 PM »

!! I gave Baldwin a home! Cheesy He's lovely!

pieridae
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

I'm gonna see if I can turn him into a frog.

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2012, 02:03:10 PM »

Vuok: I absolutely love those owl pictures!

Lace: Thank you for all the goodies - they look amazing. (and extra kudos for giving the poly count as well, lest I get the urge to create a lot filled with those gorgeous statues!)

Skell: cute hair!

Nathanial: he's stunning!

new paradigm
Kindergoth

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2012, 04:12:20 AM »

Vuokkosims: i love the owls.

Hello
Ages ago I learnt to recolour paintings, then I forgot and then I re-learnt it, and now I've forgotten again, A while ago I discovered some really beautiful illustrations of fairy tales and lots of other stories that have inspired me to do illustration next year, I wanted them for my sims too, particularly the works of these artists kay Nielsen and Edmund Dulac.

[Edit: I found working links to the images but for some reason I cannot get them to show up on GOS so here's a link: Preview 1 Preview 2]

They are on Adele's ballet dancer mesh since it has such a pretty frame, the mesh is included, the title says fairy tale illustrations but there are also illustrations for 1001 Nights/Arabian Nights, Edgar Allan Poe, Shakespeare, and probably others, I think they all fit in pretty nicely.

Swatches: Kay Nielsen, Edmund Dulac

Download
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 06:03:36 AM by new paradigm » Logged

CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2012, 05:18:04 AM »

Those are lovely, new paradigm - thank you!

Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: