Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Magical Mixtape - {NOTICE} Please Replace Liners!  (Read 24035 times)
ThemHooligans
« on: March 07, 2009, 05:32:16 AM »

[EDIT]If you downloaded the liners before 17 March, 2009, Please replace the files you have in your Downloads with the new files below.  There was a mapping issue I was unaware of until I played them ingame--I guess I missed something in the alpha.  These are now fixed, and should no longer make the inside of your sims' mouth the same colour as their makeup.  Stupid EA mapping the inside of the mouth and eyelashes inside of the eye!!  It are no longer borken.  Sorry to you 143 people who already downloaded them.  Sad [/EDIT]

My style is nice and eclectic.  Some Maxis match, some more realistic, a healthy dash of colour.  This is also an upload that started out simply enough.  Cutthroat Dollie put out a set of lips that I fell in love with, and thought to recolour.  She was kind enough to let me, and even provided a new alpha, which I made use of on the originals too.  Wink  Thank you so much for that, hon.  
In between when I made the dresses and the last time I posted something of a visual nature in SOYC, I was fiddling around in BodyShop with a liner, cause I took a good hard look at my old thick liners, and saw so many flaws it wasn't even funny.  So, I wanted an update.  That's now the liners got here.  And the eyeshadow is...well, it kinda goes in between the lips and liners in the timeline.  And since Cold was nice enough to throw them all in pictures for me, I figured that I couldn't disrespect her awesome photos by chopping them up.

Anyway, a bit of picspam for you!  

Aisha: 10 Maxis/cartoony shadows.  Streets of Cairo: 6 thick, unisex liners.  Drinking Student: 13 lip liqueurs, 12 colours and one clear, layerable gloss.
I think they look nice on a variety of skins, but I'll let you be the judge here.

(Gee, look who lernd2shoop)
Linkspam of pics for these: List of 12 colours of lips, Comparison of Ouzo Gloss on Cherry Cordial colour, Aisha(Original) comparison on 6 skins, Recolours of Shadows, List of liners.

Pica are via ColdFire, a true Picture Angel.  Composition and all was entirely her idea, so yes.  She gets cookies.  And I really hope that dress Miss Blue is wearing is released soon, I hearts it.
Musical interlude!  Aicha, Aicha regarde moi.
[EDIT] All the eye stuff uses my own "creativity" and textures, which you can use to your heart's content.  Please no paysites, and SimAntics has cooties.  Created forgotten preview.  And oh yeah, Streets Of Cairo[/EDIT]
And now, back to making GladRags.

* rU3nq.jpg (9.1 KB, 125x125 - viewed 74320 times.)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 10:03:29 PM by glennisonfire » Logged
caphiera
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 05:52:37 AM »

I am absolutely loving this, Hooligans!  Thanks so much for sharing, I think the shadows and liners are going to be perfect for a lot of my sims!
Aquilegia
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 06:09:35 AM »

Iiii have a feeling I'm going to be all over those eyeshadows. Say, what's your policy? These might be perfect for recolouring/defaulting...

ThemHooligans
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 07:56:29 AM »

Iiii have a feeling I'm going to be all over those eyeshadows. Say, what's your policy? These might be perfect for recolouring/defaulting...

Shit, thank you for reminding me!  Yeah, open policy on those, just no paysites.  Do as thou wilt!
Smeag
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 08:08:57 AM »

Ooh very nice! I wants color now!<3 Thank you.
Thirdo
Kindergoth

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 09:01:05 AM »

love them! thanks so much for uploading them on here for us -- can't wait to see what they look like in my game ^.^

Aquilegia
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2009, 09:30:18 AM »

Cheesy Awesome. I'll see what I can do with these lovelies~

Simgaroop
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2009, 09:30:32 AM »

Very nice shadows! Thank you!

Simgaroop's Simlish Creations:
http://simlish.dreamwidth.org/
Doronjosama
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2009, 11:16:57 AM »

There's some eyeliner I predict I'll be abusing endlessly. ^_^ Thanks so much for these!

Playing With the Digital Ouija Board: http://doronjosima.livejournal.com
Quutamo
Kindergoth

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2009, 11:30:56 AM »

Man, it's so awesome!
MJSpice
Rants of the abnormally unknown ;P
Undead

ALIENS! ALIENS EVERYWHERE!

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2009, 10:09:23 PM »

Ahh I had a feeling u took the name from that song. XD Awesome stuff! SmileySmiley
ThemHooligans
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 03:21:26 AM »

Ahh I had a feeling u took the name from that song. XD Awesome stuff! SmileySmiley
Lol, which one?  XD
A lot of my recent sets have song names as titles.  If I find any that I actually like enough to post, I will probably upload more.
MJSpice
Rants of the abnormally unknown ;P
Undead

ALIENS! ALIENS EVERYWHERE!

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 01:11:39 AM »

Lol, which one?  XD
A lot of my recent sets have song names as titles.  If I find any that I actually like enough to post, I will probably upload more.

WHOOPS! I forgot to write "Aicha" *smacks self* XP
Ghanima Atreides
Tinfoil Hat Magnate
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

That is not dead which can eternal lie

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 06:20:04 AM »

This is awesome, after decimating half my downloads folder and going rather Maxis Match myself, I've been having difficulties finding makeup that fits! Thank you! Cheesy

Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies,
But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa.

Pixeldolly@Tumblr
ThemHooligans
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 08:00:55 AM »

This is awesome, after decimating half my downloads folder and going rather Maxis Match myself, I've been having difficulties finding makeup that fits! Thank you! Cheesy

Oh, believe there is more where that came from!  I have a lot of makeup in my folder, but so much of the eyeshadow has painted lids...and I hate that.  >.>  Which, no offense if that's someone's thing, but it's not mine.  So, yeah, I am going to be wandering off on a warpaint kick sometime soon. 
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: