Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Harry Potter: Tom Marvolo Riddle  (Read 14443 times)
Camy
Undead

« on: July 12, 2008, 04:02:30 AM »

Erm, hooray for having the first HP sim here? <<;  (nervous)

Anyways, here's something for you Harry Potter...er...Tom Riddle fans -hides Slytherin tie that she stole-.  There's a ton of Harry Potter sims - even a Voldy sim - but not a Tom Riddle one.  Isn't that crazy?  So, I decided to make one that is based on the actor, Christian Coulson and what I imagined.  I was going to put this at MTS2 bu~t, their celebrity/character/whatever rules have become strict more than hell itself that I decided against it since the hair is well...pay an~d, they prefer us photoshoskinning -fails.  I couldn't find ANY hair that matches as good as this one for free ><  Nor would I take freaking forever to photoskin the hell of the poor photos to make a sim of the character when it's easier doing it THIS way.  -takes breath-

Moving on.  Who's this Tom Riddle?  This is mini Voldemort (the Dark Lord that killed Harry Potter's parents making him go "REVENGE!") before he became crazy, turned into a mating mistake between some snake and a human (shivers).  He is a half-blood who was placed in Slytherin.  Shocking, I know.  Get's better~  His mother was from the pureblood family, Gaunt, and his father was a muggle that abandoned him making him go to an orphanage because his mum died.  Stupid father of his.  I would surely keep him, even if the witch gave me a love potion >>;  Tom did kill his father though.  He was is the heir of Salazar Slytherin and is a Parseltongue (snake language, sounds like a hiss and it's all gibberish).  Not to mention sexy -shot-.  Ahem...here's pictures of his greatness~

Handsome.  Evil.  Intelligent.  A good combo with fries included. -munches

Refs

(Remember I based him off the actor and the description from the book.  Hopefully it's good enough @_@)

Here's what you get~

Take him with you.
Torture him, humiliate him, strip him whatever.  Have fun with him :'D

Credit & Links
(All are included :B)
Clothing by Cloudless Nights -> http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=190589.
Eyebrows/Eyeshadow/Skin tone by corvidophile2 -> http://www.sironasims.com.
Blush by Rensim -> http://www.rensim.com.
Lipstick (Naked Lips) by Equation -> http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=1732586.
Eye (Named Silence) from E-Studio  (Ephemera) -> http://ephemera.cn/E-Studio.
Eyeliner (Soft Lash) from Anva -> http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=120791.
Hair recolor/convert by Problematique (Bosie) (Thank you for converting it!~). -> http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=2000.0
Hair mesh by Raon (Mmm, booty~)

Random fact: He STILL looks good as an Elder 
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 04:03:17 AM by liegenschonheit » Logged
Ameranthe
Formerly known as Liegenschonheit
Queen of the Zombies
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 06:08:12 AM »

I quite like his face. It isn't exactly like the actor, but personally, I don't think character sims need to be as long as they look like the character. Does that make sense? I'm surprised that there aren't more HP sims, to be honest, since we have a pretty large group of fans here, and they like to post pics of their HP sims.

As for MTS2, bleh, rubbish. They reject things that aren't photoskinned these days. I daresay that if I were to submit my Baudelaire orphans over there now, they'd be rejected even though they were featured back in the day. And good for you for not photoskinning. I personally think almost all photoskinned skintones look awful in game, I'd much rather see a resemblance in facial structure than a pasted on photo.

I'm sure at least one person will be more than glad to grab him and make him a slutboi with malfoy or harry or something Tongue
Camy
Undead

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 07:31:09 AM »

I like it too and I'm proud with the result.  Yes, that makes sense x3

I know :/  Whatever happened to making it for fun rather than...realistic which looks so odd on Sims ;  The skin tones people use are good enough and I would definitely give up trying to photoskin on a sim to resemble someone.  Like you, I think the structure is good enough and not the whole shibang.

Rofl!  XDD  He is definitely a fine specimen for a slutboy and quite frankly, I'm all for him being with anyone, girl or boy, since he'll make it hot~ xP
quadvirgo
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 09:32:24 AM »

That is a really good version of him!  I instantly recognized him. 

Nicely done!
professor
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 10:02:40 AM »

Very amazing! I'm not a huge fan of Harry Potter, but I see the resemblance.  Big Grin
Camy
Undead

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 12:52:18 PM »

@quadvirgo: Thank you ^^  I appreciate that >w<

@professor: Thank you very much ^^
Odessa
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 01:15:13 PM »

He's a cutie! I think you did a great job. I can see the similarities right away from the pictures. I've never seen any of the HP movies (or read the books) but I can appreciate a great looking sim too! *grins* MTS2 is alienating a huge amount of talent by thumbing their noses to non photoskinned characters. Their loss, our win!
Camy
Undead

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 08:30:30 PM »

Yay~  Thank you ^^  Haha, indeed you can :'P  You don't need to know a thing about HP since he's a fine specimen~  Rofl!  Indeed they are.  Shame really :/  But more lovely sims for ya'll~   Reason why I love this place XD  So much goodies >w<
hupsoonheng
AW YISS, SOME MOTHA FUCKIN BREAD CRUMBS
Macabre Miscreant

OBJACULATION

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2008, 08:36:15 PM »

...It's Tom Marvolo Riddle. xD; He looks good, though!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 11:17:59 PM by princesshaichu » Logged

Quote from: Phobia
KATARA COOLS ZUKO'S LAVADICK WITH HER VAGINABENDING TURNING IT INTO ROCK.

TOPH ENTERS THE ROOM.
Camine
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 09:00:51 PM »

Drool

*Chews on Mr. Riddle*  Thankies so muchly, I've been wanting myself a little pretty Uncle Voldie for quite some time.
Zoi
in light syrup
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2008, 09:06:46 PM »

Oooh, he is a delight!
If I had the hard-drive space I would make a whole Harry Potter universe, but... eh.
I'll just have to make a Lucius Sim to go with him and play them by themselves. 8P
quadvirgo
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 12:44:54 AM »

Are you, by chance, planning on making any of the other students?

I'd kill or die to have Oliver Wood in my game!
Camy
Undead

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 11:13:39 PM »

@princesshaichu: D'oh!  I knew I spelled it wrong ><  Serves me right for being lazy to check >> << Thank you for telling me :3

@Camine: Hehe, glad I'm not the only one XD

@:Adora-Veritas: If I even tried to make a HP universe...well, my game would die D;  Yessss~  Is it just me or whenever I see Lucius, my brain reads it as "Lucious"? ^^;

@quadvirgo: They have been made at MTS2 but I could try my own version.  O_O You're right!  Definitely need an Oliver Wood.  (boots up Body Shop)
Zoi
in light syrup
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 11:25:32 PM »

Camy;
No. My brain works the same way. Because you see, Lucius Malfoy is, how you say... the shit.
Grin
ColdFire278
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 11:40:14 PM »

Yay, you did a great job with him...I like the mix between the movie depiction and your own ideas, I always end up picturing the characters my own way and it's cool that you made such a good sim of your imagination. If that made any sense :/ .
And I agree, that hair is perfect for him.
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: