Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2021.07-08 Commercial Zoning & Public Works  (Read 13044 times)
annachibi
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2021, 11:48:07 PM »

Amazing things in this theme! I don't want to leave anyone out so let's see...

PenelopeT: Teefies! And cat food! They're super cute and I especially appreciate the Simlish! And the notebooks are fantastic! I was going to require my modern Sims to have a computer to write a book, but now I'm reconsidering.
beccabear: Any-terrain road defaults are so great what with the amount of default terrains these days. I just got my defaults situated, but yours is tempting me...
rudhira: I love this little set so recolors are always welcome! It looks like it would work great at public pool, too.
morepopcorn: Ooh, I've never had a band setup in my game, but this makes me want to build one!
Creesims: I do love when things are made functional! A picnic basket would suit certain community lots much better than a grill.
Influence: Yay for smooth/less fragile hands! Can always use more of that.
Treehawk: What a timely and wonderfully realistic lot! With slight tweaking, it could work as any kind of doctor's office, though a Planned Parenthood is probably the most useful in Sims 2 without disease mods.

Thank you to everyone for sharing your hard work!
AlfredAskew
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2021, 02:15:59 PM »

I wish hadn't been so busy the last few months, I would have loved to create something. So it goes!
Thanks to all the creators! <3

Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: