Pages: Prev 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2011.09 - Art Nouveau  (Read 177486 times)
CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #150 on: October 01, 2011, 03:25:39 AM »

CuriousB, I was wondering--what's the difference between the mesh included in the first download link ("download mesh and recolors") and the one in the "download base-game mesh" link? Is the mesh in the first link not base game?

Sorry, columnar, perhaps I should have been clearer. That's correct, the mesh included in the main download is 'all-EP', i.e. should be compatible with EPs that changed the functions of certain objects (such as Pets). The base-game mesh is entirely base-game friendly (or was in my testing), and is intended for people who don't have these EPs (or obviously, only have the base game).

The meshes have slightly different names, and won't overwrite each other, so everyone needs to make sure that they have the correct version for their game.

Thanks, Moxy! Cool
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 03:41:24 AM by CuriousB » Logged

columnar
« Reply #151 on: October 01, 2011, 07:26:59 AM »

Oh, okay, that makes sense--thanks for clarifying. Smiley Do they have the same GUID? If someone with the EP version recolored the object, would the recolors work for a player who has the basegame version, and vice-versa?
CuriousB
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2011, 04:15:56 AM »

Oh, okay, that makes sense--thanks for clarifying. Smiley Do they have the same GUID? If someone with the EP version recolored the object, would the recolors work for a player who has the basegame version, and vice-versa?

Yes, they do have the same GUID (and internal model names), for that very reason. Smiley

lagritsalammas
73% Doomful, 27%
Macabre Miscreant

I'm moving past the feeling.

« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2011, 07:48:12 AM »

I don't even know where to start or who to thank first, for every new download added since my last visit is just pure perfection.

CuriousB, I fell in love with that uttermost interesting piece of furniture ever since you shared some pictures of it in "Show Off Your Creations", but now that I can actually download it and have all those marvellous recolours, all I want to do is squee. And try the object out in-game, of course. Thank you very, very much!

Nia, those beddings you made look very pretty. I was actually on the lookout for some new bedsheets to spice up my sims' homes and you've made the perfect addition to their bedrooms. Thank you very much!

soo, these paintings will be the perfect interior element for several buildings I'm planning to build. Thank you!

ZeroDark, the posters are indeed highly interesting, but what I really enjoyed seeing are those books. I've been amazed by art nouveau book designs ever since I first found out about this style, but, of course, they cost a bit too much to afford them in real life. So I'm more than happy to have these beautiful books on my simself's desk. Thank you so very much!

Quote from: LibraryGuy
lagritsalammas lives in the Happy World of Happy Sugary Candy Dreams, with his happy watermelon flavored cotton candy hair and two sweet 'n sour happy lemon drops where his eyes used to be.

DirtyLiberal
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2011, 05:20:22 PM »

ZeroDark, do you  happen to have the old files (.package and .txt) for the fireplace mesh? I just now happened to find your amazing recolors, but CTNutmegger updated the files to have subsets on Oct.7 and the new file doesn't work with old recolors Sad .
The old mesh doesn't seem to be available anymore.
I guess if anyone else has the files, they would work just as well Smiley
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 05:44:19 PM by DirtyLiberal » Logged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si0WTCMrksw  
WAR is not Pro-life !!!!!!
kalimero
Kindergoth

« Reply #155 on: August 23, 2012, 07:00:48 PM »

Hi Nimphy! I love your recolors in art nouvevay style! But the links to the downloads are broken, well, the "box" page says that the stuff is out of brandwich ore something like that; can you fix that? Thanks in advanced and thank you for your lovelly work!
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #156 on: August 23, 2012, 07:57:44 PM »

Box means just what it says.  Try again later!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2012, 04:42:12 AM »

I'm sorry my bandwidth is out kalimero! It should reset on the 1st, so if you try again then you should be able to download Smiley
tealamata
Cheeky Monkey
Gutter Punk

nolite te bastardes carborundorum

« Reply #158 on: February 10, 2013, 07:16:17 PM »

Once again, sorry for necromancy. Zerodark, could you post alternative download links? The Mediafire ones (as you know) are broken. Gedanke! Cheesy

"If you call a person a jackass, it could leave a permanent scar. But if you call a jackass a jackass, he won't care- jackasses know what they are."
ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #159 on: February 11, 2013, 08:15:30 PM »

two posts fixed.

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
Chrisa
"Rocket Queen"
Kindergoth

« Reply #160 on: February 17, 2013, 10:55:19 AM »

<snip>

I was browsing through Art Nouveau patterns a few weeks ago and stumbled across these. The base layer of the bedding are by CuriousB (match-up of Maxis & HugeLunatic). Patterns are from here.

Download
Alternate Download One
Alternate Download Two[/center]

Uhm...these are great but I cannot download them! Can you please fix the links?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 01:52:25 PM by CuriousB » Logged
CuriousB
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #161 on: February 17, 2013, 01:51:49 PM »

Chrisa, please do not quote images; this is hotlinking, and drain's another member's bandwidth.

Mortire
Undead

Custom food is the most awesome download there is

« Reply #162 on: March 10, 2018, 06:34:36 AM »

I have reuploaded Nia's beddings here. Files are probably compressorized, and preview pictures are included.
lolabythebay
Gutter Punk

« Reply #163 on: October 15, 2021, 04:09:49 PM »

The download link for Gabihime's beautiful fireplace was no longer working, but there's a single instance of the zip maintained at Archive.org if anybody's looking for it.

Pages: Prev 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: