Pages: Prev 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 60 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Advent 2010 (TS2 & TS3)  (Read 2550099 times)
HopesAreHigh
Undead

« Reply #570 on: December 21, 2010, 06:10:33 PM »

Wow, all the sims three stuff is completely amazing!

Mouseyblue, this makes me miss all my S2 sims so much. ): All the beautiful make up, skins, facial hair, and even hair you make! Sad to not see them in my sims three game. *hopefully someone will convert some of your stuff to sims 3* Smiley

sunhair
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #571 on: December 21, 2010, 06:40:16 PM »

Thank you so much for the awesome gifts. My download folder is screaming from all the  goodies for TS3 but I don't care as I must have it.
The S2 gifts are awesome too I'm very tempted to fire up S2.
Mouseyblue I love your stuff. I agree with HopesAreHigh. I'm really hoping someone does a S3 version of Mouseyblue's goodies.

Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face for you to frown, But it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that mother@#?!&! up side the head!
jmtmom
Undead

« Reply #572 on: December 21, 2010, 08:59:26 PM »

Gelydh! That's totally incredible. Fantastic!
ickabod
Gutter Punk

« Reply #573 on: December 21, 2010, 09:20:25 PM »

It seemed really quiet for a while for Sim 3 creations which was kind of unusual. I missed the special style only GOS provides. Now I'm just dizzy with the explosion of creativity- this has been amazing! I can't stop downloading! Everything is just brilliant and ALL the creators who have contributed are talented and fabulous. Thank you so very, very much.
Pyxis
Will always be
Macabre Miscreant

on hiatus

« Reply #574 on: December 21, 2010, 10:14:35 PM »

December 21st - Pyxis' TS2 Gifts

Hi guys, apologies for the lateness, I ran into a few last minute problems. Anyway, these are my gifts for the Advent Calendar. Cheesy

SWATCH
I've been wanting different shoes on this Seasons mesh for the longest time, and I know a few other people have too, so you get it with jenfold's Docs. There were supposed to be a couple other shoe options, but they failed miserably so I scrapped them for lack of time. ]: Recolours are by Phobia, Katananicolai200, and me, and are clearly labeled, and are the same for each mesh. It's only available as outerwear, 'cause I don't really see being able to use this as an everyday outfit, but that's just me. Also, this mesh does have a fat morph.

{download trench}

---

SWATCH
This mesh is a very heavily edited Maxis mesh, with bits from Kayleigh and Amaryll thrown in. It comes in everyday, outerwear, and both, and has 3 recolours with textures ganked off clubcrimsyn and Yuichen. This one doesn't have a fat morph 'cause it exploded last minute, sorry about that.
EDIT: It has come to my attention that I didn't get the animations quite right on the edges of the jacket, and it moves a little strangely in some places. At this point I don't have the time to address this, so if that's going to be a problem, this outfit probably isn't for you. I'm sorry, guys! wah

{download jacket}

---

SWATCH
Bottom-only corset dresses on one of Amaryll's meshes with stompy boots. I'm sorry to say the seams on the corset don't exactly match up, but it was nearly impossible without remapping the mesh and it's not too noticeable unless you zoom right in on it. Textures are Maxis and Liana (taken from one of Jessi's recolours). They layer nicely over the nudetops and untuckable meshes.

{download dresses}

---

ALTERNATE PREVIEW | SWATCH
Just some PJs with textures taken from Neena, Aikea, and ILikeToPlayGod. The designs on them are from threadless. It's on the nude Maxis mesh, so no mesh needed, yay. Credit for one of the t-shirt recolours goes to Wendigo.

{download PJs}

---

ALTERNATE PREVIEW | SWATCH
I'm sure you're all getting tired of lips, but have another set. :L Texture is from somewhere, mutilated and recoloured a ton of times, and alpha is Pooklet's with a few slight edits.

{download lips}

---

SWATCH
I always loved these wall textures (extracted by fiddledeedee), so I edited them a little and recoloured them a million times. They do get a tad repetitive if you're looking for it, but when I edited them I tried to minimize that as much as possible. They come in a variety of earthy/pastel tones and a few eyefuckingly bright neons courtesy of Pooklet's actions.

{download walls}

---

JACKSONVILLE SWATCH | BUKOWSKI SWATCH
I'll admit it, I am in love with simsinparis furniture. And so, I got just a little crazy with recolouring these tables. Tongue

{download table recolours}

---

SWATCH
BV Travelposter retextured another zillion times. Art is by mar-ka, lolita-art, loish, and Warrenlouw on deviantart, all credit goes to them, I just copy/pasted some things.

{download paintings}

---

{download all}

Please let me know if I've failed anywhere, guys. Anywho, have a good Christmas, and I hope you enjoy my gifts!

Credits
Kayleigh for mesh bits
Amaryll for mesh bits
Aikea/Gelydh/Clubcrimsyn for boots and various textures
Jenfold for Docs
Newsea for lips
Pooklet for actions, textures
Wendigo for shirt textures
Various artists on DA for wood textures and patterns
mar-ka, lolita-art, loish, and Warrenlouw on DA
animefemme on BPS for textures

Super special awesome thanks goes to Kayleigh, Fantasyrogue, io, Simbic, and Ja in #GOS, for helping me out and putting up with my noob questions all the time. And another tiny thanks goes out to my stealthninja (you know who you are).
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 05:52:01 PM by shastakiss » Logged

Lace
Macabre Miscreant

permanently retired

« Reply #575 on: December 21, 2010, 10:35:13 PM »

Unf, Pyxis, unf unf unf!! That outerwear and those dresses and the walls and the recolors (yay Loish art!), oh hell, it's all awesome! Thank you!

tomorrow's dream tonight
danimaree
Undead

« Reply #576 on: December 22, 2010, 12:18:45 AM »

Pyxis Ugh, I love EVERYTHING. My downloads folder is dying and then you come bearing gifts as awesome as these? I'd hate you if I didn't love you so much for this. Drool

columnar
« Reply #577 on: December 22, 2010, 12:45:34 AM »

Pyxis, beautiful stuff! Drool I downloaded nearly all of it Cheer Also, for me there is no such thing as being tired of lip sets... they're one of my biggest weaknesses. I have WAY too many, but it's a huge struggle to part with any of them. I love the PJs, trench coats, and walls, and the art on the poster is also beautiful! Can't wait to use this stuff in my game--thanks so much! Cheesy
Hayley
Saint of Saints.
Gloom Cookie

Gat would be proud.

« Reply #578 on: December 22, 2010, 12:59:39 AM »

Fantastic stuff, Pyxis! Thank you so much!  ^_^

miu
Kindergoth

AIN'T NO FUN!

« Reply #579 on: December 22, 2010, 02:38:09 AM »

This is too good to be true.  Drool Thank you!

you make me late for work
you make me late for church
fm-tm | live journal
Private Space
Leftover Minor Diety From the Devil's Lavatory
Kindergoth

Hell Is From Fear To Eternity

« Reply #580 on: December 22, 2010, 03:35:10 AM »

GELYDH!!!
You do not know how much i needed that torture chamber!
*currently trying to make a machinma with improvised props...*
"THANK YOU!" does not even begin to describe it. XD

B: Death to all butt metal?
J: No! Death to all but metal!
B: Butt metal.
M: Why are we even arguing over this? We are not in America. The correct term is ARSE metal.
CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #581 on: December 22, 2010, 03:46:33 AM »

Thank you, Pyxis, I downloaded almost everything - it's all wonderful and I can't pick a favourite gift, and I'm a lip addict too, so I can never get enough of those! Cheesy

violateraindrop
Gutter Punk

colourless green ideas sleep furiously

« Reply #582 on: December 22, 2010, 04:33:43 AM »

Beautiful gifts, Pyxis. The trench coat and PJs are my favorites   Big Grin 

Devalyn
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #583 on: December 22, 2010, 07:34:50 AM »

Everything is pure gold in this thread, I download all the stuff like crazy, thank you, guys! Cheer Too bad Advent time is almost over, Christmas is coming way too early this year. Smiley

Erst wenn die Wolken schlafen gehn

kann man uns am Himmel sehn

wir haben Angst und sind allein

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
AlfredAskew
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #584 on: December 22, 2010, 08:23:42 AM »

Being non-denominational, the GOS advent goes a bit later than that. Smiley
It's still nine or ten more days.

Pages: Prev 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 60 Next   Go Up
Print