Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas in July 2023 - Gifts and stocking stuffers!  (Read 9102 times)
Becca
aka beccabear
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

and Andrey isn't here

« on: July 25, 2023, 06:48:01 PM »

Time to share what your Santa made for you! If you would like to contribute a stocking stuffer, you can share that in this thread as well. If your Santee does not respond or post their gift within the sharing period (25-31 July), you may do so yourself.

If you'd like to make your own index button, it should be 300x200 for gifts (that indicates to/from), or the standard 150x100 for stocking stuffers.

GIFTS

STOCKING STUFFERS

« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 09:56:40 PM by Becca » Logged

chiaroscuro
Gloom Cookie

aka TenLittlePandas

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2023, 11:40:03 AM »

My santa was NathanialRoyale and they were quick to send!

Hi! I'm your Secret Santa  Cheesy

SDA Medieval Kitchen

In Shasta Woods.

Floor Swatch

In Shasta Woods.

Wall Swatch

Thank you Shatakiss for the Woods.

DOWNLOAD

I can't wait to start freshening up my fantasy hood! Thank you again Nathanial  Heart burp

Chiaroscuro (kee-ar-uh-SKYOOR-o). N. The difference between light and dark that makes a two dimensional image appear three dimensional.
My downloads are at my simblr
Equinox
Engaging ramble mode...
Undead

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2023, 05:41:37 AM »

What a beautiful start to the gift sharing! They're going straight into my game! Thank you chiaroscuro and NathanialRoyale for sharing and making these respectively.

My Pillowfort & My Simblr
Homes of Kulo Sena and a ridiculous amount of fantasy-worldbuilder rambling
NocturnalXenospheres
Kindergoth

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2023, 10:16:32 AM »

My Santa was Amalia and I received my gift yesterday, but because I was not at home I delayed a little to post it here. So, I'm posting this wonderful gift now!  Cheesy

Hi NocturnalXenospheres!

I had the pleasure of being your santa this year, and I had fun coming up with things to make for you.

You mentioned that you don't usually download other people's sims, but I made some that I think might fit in with your aesthetic. They're packaged in maxis clothes, so their outfits might be different depending on what default replacements you use. You are, of course, free to replace their skin and eyes with your preferred genetics. My sims are not sacrosanct, so you can do whatever you want with them. Smiley Bodyshop pics and CC lists are included.

I made some recolors of a lipblend by Trapping, and as for the colors, I took some inspiration from one of your lipstick sets. The two female sims I've made are wearing a couple of the recolors.

Next, I made a modeling posebox with some subdued, not-too-high-fashion poses. I didn't really understand exactly what you meant in your wishes post, so I've done the next best thing, which is to include a swatch of all the poses. They're all clearly labelled (both on the swatch and on the box) so you don't have to randomly click through poses to find the one you want to use. Found in the Hobbies/Misc section of the buy catalogue.

Finally, you mentioned wanting recolors of items such as pipes, so I dug up an old set of Cyclonesue's. The set includes fences (both straight and downpipe versions), columns (the off-center column is repo'd to the regular column), and decorative pipes in Shastakiss' yeti metals. The fences all have their own GUIDs which were created with the hash generator. The decorative pipes are in the Decorative/Misc section of the buy catalogue and have been edited to disable the "view" interaction. All meshes are included and everything is compressed.

To cut down on pic spam, here's an imgur album with all previews.

Hope you enjoy everything, and happy Christmas in July! And, of course, you're free to share! Download links are below.

I'm glad that you turned out to be my Santa because I've always liked your sims, and lipsticks, posebox and pipes will come in very handy in my game! Thank you again  ^_^
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2023, 12:14:55 PM »

Firstly, you mentioned maxis match prairie clothing! So I made some recolors of Skell's apron dress, using a texture by Nniesims!

Secondly, I made you some recolors of an AAS texture, refit to TF by Jacquiesims, on a mesh by Cakeyy (I think!)

Thirdly, I've made two refits of TF AAS textures (the two short dresses they had) to a CF mesh made by me. The mesh was originally part of a larger set I planned to release, but hasn't seen the light of day yet, so you're the first person who gets to play with it! And... it has a working fatmorph!

Happy CIJ once more and I hope you have a wonderful day! Stay safe and healthy <3

http://simfil.es/4048277/

Thanks SadoAlice!

FakeBloood
Kindergoth

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2023, 01:40:37 AM »

Wow, what wonderful gifts!! Getting new beautiful hairstyles from you as a gift is much better than anything from my wish list, thank you so much!!

Hi dear friend! I'm your Santa this year  Cheesy

I know you like hairstyles so I took the liberty of converting a couple meshes for you!
First,  I converted Anto's Riley. It's for teen-elder, 35k polys, recolored in my palette and original anto's texture, animated and smooth assigned

Also I converted two Simpliciaty's hair, Juliana and Becca. This is only meshes + base recolor in original texture, because I know that you prefer to retexture hairs by yourself and I decide it will better to make two meshes with only base texture than one with all recolors. Juliana (long wavy hair) is for teen-elder, 25.4k poly, and Becca (hair with bang) is for child-elder, 24.8k poly. Both meshes animated and smooth assigned as usually

Download

Happy GIJ!

ProfesionalPartyPerson
Kindergoth

wig company ceo

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2023, 10:21:39 AM »

my santa was chiaroscuro and they made some awesome gifts i'm gonna use and overuse!

Merry Christmas in July, ProfesionalPartyPerson! I am your super secret santa, and I have brought some boldly colored goodies. You said you liked Maxis recolors and things for owned businesses, so I recolored some essential business items in a new palette that is an edit/rainbow completer based on huning's pony palette. Everything comes in these colors.

First are shelves, done in a dual color gradient. The recolors are on the Just Shelves mesh, but if you have Shasta's CEP from the tweaky fix masterpost then they will also recolor all of the international shelves.

Next is the shop counter, the Terribly Modern, racing striped.

One note though, the corner counter for this set is mapped one pixel off from the straight connected counters. See the problem here. I unfortunately would not be able to fix the mapping in a reasonable amount of time, so I'm afraid corners will not be useable if it bothers you Sad

Next up is the Squat pedestal. It looks like the shelf, but has completely different (and radial for some reason) mapping, so it got solids only.

Then we have my beloved cube, the Tragic Stock n' Stack. It got the full palette with alternate colors on the inside back.

Your sims will need something to sell, so I gave the craftable robot a housing refresh for a much brighter look.

And last, you mentioned liking 4t2 clothing but didn't say if you liked other things from the game, so I hope this fits your taste. I made a bunch of recolors of the Mr Generic standing sign using TS4 extracted icons on a Splash palette starburst pattern. The stand comes in the Splash palette also for maximum mix and match. There is also one bonus sign, featuring the TS2 grilled cheese aspiration icon recolored.

DOWNLOAD: SFS | dropbox

I had a lot of fun making this set, and I hope you find something that will suit your game in it!
Amalia
will always be a
Macabre Miscreant

Insert witty quote here.

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2023, 10:10:08 PM »

My santa was FakeBloood and she gifted me with an adorable dress for toddler girls and kitchen decor! Thank you! Heart burp

Hey Amalia!! I am your Santa!!
You mentioned kitchen décor and baby clothes on your wishlist, so I decided to do just that - 4t2 Tommeraas Johanna Pinafore Dress for PF

- 16k poly
- everyday
- compressed

Swatches:

Also in your gift you will find 4t2 Wondymoon Rubus Tea Time Decor Set

- 10 deco objects (cake, creamer, teapot, teacup, empty teacup, plate with cake, empty plate, trivet and table runner in two sizes)
- lowpoly
- compressed
- collection file included

Swatches:

Download SFS or Mediafire

Happy CiJ!!

Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark.
SadoAlice
Elegant Victorian Lady
Undead

Ai shiteru yo, Vivi ashita ni nareba

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2023, 04:49:10 AM »

My santa was Chiarocscuro, and they gifted me some lovely objects to play with and some cute dress recolors!
Merry Christmas in July! I bring an assortment of presents that I hope will fit into your game.

First up, you said you liked steampunk, and this dress has just been begging to be pinstriped. These are recolors of yuxi's lovely 3t2 conversion of Conservative Couture. It comes in 10 color combinations and 2 variations. I couldn't decide whether I liked the white lace or the black lace better, so you get both.

SWATCH: AF Dress

The mesh is included in case you don't have it. Details are linked in the credts below.

Next, you listed Alice: Madness Returns as an interest. I've never played it but I found the concept art book and it was too beautiful not to be in the sims.

I recommend a CEP extra for Nature's Perfection. It will work without it, but these recolor the frames as well and a cep extra allows for mix and matching. The others are just painting recolors.

SWATCHES: Cantankerous Splatters | Four Vegetables | Nature's Perfection | Rolling Hills

Last but hopefully not least, I have some conversions. Yolartut's wonderful conversion of The Testament of Sherlock Holmes came from just one game location, so I looted a different one.

There are nine new object meshes. Everything is functional that can be, has a custom shadow, is recolorable, and has a poly count equal to or lower than maxis (except when noted below).

Disclosure, the chandelier is pretty high poly at 7080, but it was too pretty not to include.

SWATCHES: chandelier | lamp | dining chair

Fabric and wood are separate subsets. All fabrics in this set come in the full serindipitysims Historian Palette, and all woods have 9 additional colors that I made up for this set because I thought they looked nice.

I lowered the poly count as much as I could, but it still comes in at 5689. I cloned it from nysha's Timey Wimey so it has rocking animations and bonus features (see credits below for post link). It also has a quirk present in the original: if you place it with the base color, it won't be recolorable. However if you pick any recolor before placing, it will become and stay recolorable even if you change it to the base color. I do not know how to fix it. If any of this is a dealbreaker, I can make a version that is just a chair.

SWATCH: chaise & rocking chair

Tools 1 holds the texture for both fireplace tools, and Tools 2 is repositoried to it. They come in a very grungy version of shasta's metal colors. Tools 2 is a bit on the higher poly side for decor at 2572 poly.

SWATCHES: firplace tools | wall sconce

And finally, what might be my favorite thing I've ever converted. It is, of course, much higher poly than I'd prefer at 6366, but I simply could not reduce it further and risk diminishing its magnificence. Sims do clip into the glass more than usual when playing shark, but I didn't see any fish escaping. I couldn't think of any way to improve it so I didn't make any recolors, but it is recolorable.

I hope you found something you can use in this assortment. I had a ton of fun creating for you! Feel free to share if you would like to, and please let me know if anything needs fixing.

DOWNLOAD
SFS | Dropbox

Credits:
dress mesh - yuxi (original post)
dress color inspiration - retro-pixels (deactivated)
art - The Art Of Alice Madness Returns by American McGee (accessed on the Archive)
fabric palette - serindipitysims
rocking chair - nysha (details here)
fireplace tool recolors - shastakiss yeti metals

I love it! Thank you so much!  Heart burp
Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2023, 12:08:05 AM »

I have a gift for everybody

A 4to2 conversion of Soloriya's Kira set.

All objects, all recolors, compressed, and collection files.

Download.

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
ProfesionalPartyPerson
Kindergoth

wig company ceo

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2023, 04:07:07 AM »

My santa, littlelittlesimmies sadly dropped out of CIJ... so here's my gift for them for the world to see!
First off, we have a bunch of hairs in simgaroop (and two hats since they specificed hairs with accessories meshed in)

first off we have minicule's 4t2 katteycat beanie, with the beanie textures made more realistic looking (using a fabric texture i got online), it comes in 2 versions: shaved and cropped hair.
second off we have some colorful recolors of elenasims's africa headband, and simgarooped versions of 3t2 flirty hairbow, 4t2 med long center part (which was converted by me and my friend antoninko!), 3t2 medium swept (converted by TNW, mesh edited by rudhira and antoninko and then made into a non-default by me!) and 3t2 Rockabilly Coiffure (which also comes in greying colors).
Second off, we have some makeup

We have a 4t2 conversion of jellycat's stalker lipstick, an edit of lilith-sims's delicate lips, a conversion of s-club's 202103 lipstick, a 4t2 conversion of loulicorn's cerise blush, a simple hand-drawn cat eye liner, a eyeliner mashup of goingmintal's (bottom and top only and binned as blush originally), and simple glittery edit of lasilentcreature's y2k eyeshadow (which comes in emoslasher's y2k colors)
Third off, Buy Mode Stuff!

We have a retexture of nofrills's working newspaper rack, with a mix of cleaned up original textures and a blend of goat's and myshunosun's wood textures on the little wood stand, a simlish edit of nofrills's little witch welcome sign (perfect for a witch shop!!), edit + recolors of mdp's missy mcboom v1 doll (i reduced the textures to a quarter of the original with no visible loss in quality and made 3 additional recolors) and some simlish edits of nofrills's skincare and haircare deco!
Last Things Last, Some Outerwear

we have a texture mash up of Keoni's and Kooli's (top only) Snowbunny outfit retextures, af only and a recolor of the boots of nofrills's toddler winter outfit (now it has brown boots instead of fugly light blue ones)

Download here! https://simfileshare.net/download/3991653/
Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2023, 08:22:11 PM »

I was asked to be hemfbg's Super Secret Santa. Becca told me that they have flakey internet so I'm here to post the gift I sent them.

For starters, let's get in the Christmas spirit with some Porch Sign recolors. They're on the mesh I made for last Simblreen.
There are Simlish and English versions of the designs.

Some items for your Legacy kids' rooms. I made them each oval pics with their names on various kid fabric designs.
I "converted" poster recolors for their rooms. They're on a 2-tile wide version of AikeaGuinea's  poster mesh  I made for some personal
project or another. It's centered on one tile.

On the floor in the top preview, you can see Faux Zebra rug recolors originally for Sims 4 by Objuct.

I converted Wondymoon's Lybica Kitchen Accessories set for you. I made Simlish recolors for all the names on them, too.

I used CasaLinda's Sims 4 textures on Pixelry's and BeautifulNerdKitty's conversion of Wondymoon's Xenon Kitchen set.
I included the meshes for the recolors and I made matching recolors for the range hood.

A 4to2 conversion of Angela's Lillith Dining Set.
I made the table, chairs and curtains have two subsets. I added a single plate repo'd to the plate stack.
The cabinet has five slots where you see dishes on them.

Since the set didn't have recolors, I made some for you. I, also, did the plates and dishes in the Pushing Daisies pallette.

Lastly, a 4to2 conversion of Sooky's Dining Mini Set  --  a dining chair, a dining table, and a tablecloth.
All their recolors are included and I made three Christmas themed recolors for you. You can see one of them in the lower preview.
On the walls, are Woodland Animal prints I made for you with Clipart on the Sheep on Sheep painting.
For frame recolors to show up, you need a CEP by HugeLunatic  and there's a txt file with a link for it and the recolors in the folder.

Sets have Collection files. Links to original meshes are listed on txts in the download. I compressed it all since it was over 200MB.

You can download your gift from sfs or box.
If you want to make recolors, I zipped up a bunch of multi's and such I did up. Find them here.

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: