Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Blind Date 2013 Gifts  (Read 325292 times)
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2013, 09:13:51 AM »

Hi! Claudio (aka LeDoda) was my Secret Valentine.  Grin I (Ginny) got lots of goodies to share.

First up is a lot with a really cute layout! 6 Huston Street...

Next are three sims, all unique and who will be quite the talk of the town they've moved into... Tongue

Anita Jefferson

Jon Jefferson

Rae Jackson

And last but not least, two lovely hairs (both of which I didn't have!) Cheesy

Left at the Altar ( on Trapping's Labyrinth Twists 3 to 2 mesh)

Bambo Cravings (on Trapping's PumpedUpPomPom 3 to 2 mesh)

Both hairs come in all four colors and Left at the Altar has gray attached ? to black! Cheesy

Thanks so much, LeDoda for such lovelies!! And thank you, Nymphy, for hosting such an awesome event!

DOWNLOAD

Dibaday
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2013, 01:04:39 PM »

I love the geeky bed blankets, thanks everyone! Cheesy
purpleBex
Kindergoth

« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2013, 05:28:36 PM »

I had Potential_fate for my blind date and they gave me a whole bunch of awesome goodies!
And I'm free to share so the download link is included.

First off, Sim type stuff:

(mesh included)

swatch

swatch

swatch

Buy/Buildmode type stuffs:

swatch

swatch

Three simple houses:

floor 1//floor 2

floor 1

floor 1//Floor 2//Floor 3

Download

toxicorange
Kindergoth

« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2013, 08:22:45 PM »

Loving everything that has been shared!! Smiley

Kamina
Grimly Fiendish
Gutter Punk

« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2013, 11:07:46 PM »

My date was the marvellous toxicorange, and she made me a whole bunch of wonderful things that I'm free to share  Big Grin

My dearest date:
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you've had a spectacular day Cheesy I also hope you enjoy your gift!! Be ready for a shit ton of recolors, because apparently I really like pressing buttons repeatedly. You're definitely free to share the gifts!

These are all recolored with Eversims' palettes, made into actions by Remi. For your reference, here are swatches of each colors: Kerplunk PeggySue and BobbyLou PeggySue and BobbyLou II Picking Daisies

First. You said you enjoy face paint! So I recolored Alfred Askew's paint in 23 colors using Eversims' palette (actions by Remi). Swatches included, but it's in Kerplunk and Picking Daisies.

Download!

To go along with the face paint theme, I recolored this cat mask in Kerplunk colors. The ears are also downloadable, and they are in the same colors as the face paint cause I'm a freak about matching thingsTongue

Download Ears Download Face Paint

Next, I recolored this wood wall in 50 colors. I got it from Poppet, and it was called Wide Wood Wall. Colors are PeggySue and BobbyLou 1 and 2.

Download!

Then, a Trapping floor called Delte Gamle Minner, set 2. Just in the Kerplunk colors, so 13 colors.

Download!

Next, the Holy Simoly wood floor. Kerplunk and Picking Daisies, so 23 colors.

Kerplunk Picking Daisies

Finally, two small houses. They have moderate CC (floors, walls, deco).

Chicago:

Extra 1 Extra 2 Extra 3 Extra 4 Extra 5

Download!

Nashville:

Extra 1 Extra 2 Extra 3

Download!

Also, the sims used for previewing the face paint are downloadable. The teen girl is Noa, the teen boy is Eli, and the little girl Emmily.
Eli Emmily Noa

Or, download it all!!

Enjoy, and happy Valentine's day!!  Grin

adalae
Grilled Cheese Fanatic
Gutter Punk

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2013, 11:45:07 PM »

I had the wonderful Skell as my Blind date, and got some awesome things!

Greetings, "Oberon"! I come bearing Valentines for you.

First off, I converted the FT sailor dress for CF and this H&M suit for CU. The suit is slaved to the three recolors from the game, so H&M is required for those, and then I also slaved it to Fanseelamb's bonus recolor which you'll find in the link below.

DOWNLOAD SAILOR DRESS FOR CF
DOWNLOAD H&M SUIT FOR CU

I then made for you a polo dress which is a combination of the OFB polo shirt and Amaryll's edit of the H&M frill dress, for TF, AF, and EF. In this case the textures are slaved to the teen files, so those are required.

I also converted Fanseelamb's Suave Suit for TM and EM. Files are slaved to the originals, which you'll need to get from here.

DOWNLOAD SUAVE SUIT FOR TM & EM
DOWNLOAD POLO DRESS FOR TF, AF, & EF

And finally, a shoeswap and retexture of the shiny cut-out dress from the sims store, for AF & TF, teen slaved to the adult files.

Swatches of Polo and Shiny Dress

Also included with the dress is a painting of Olive wearing it on the "2 dogs and an Olive" poster (NL required).

DOWNLOAD SHINY DRESS FOR AF & TF

Have a Happy Valentines Day! I hope you can use these things in your game. Feel free to share everything and use my image and download links.
Thanks you, Skell! I loved everything!  Cool

Sevenskellington
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2013, 02:04:22 AM »

And here's Adalae's gift to me!

Hey Skell, or should I say, Helena? I have some pressies for you! Sorry for taking so long, I recently got promoted to a managerial position at work, and haven't had much time to upload everything. But anyway, ON TO THE GIFTS!

PART 1: CLOTHES

Swatch

First is a retexture of Jaccirocker's Classy Suit with Peeptoe Shoes using H&M textures. A very classic looking outfit for your classic sims. The mesh contains a fat morph and is included.

Swatch

Next is a set of patterned men's underwear (using TS2 icons!) with a matching tank for adult and teen females. Uses base game mesh.

PART 2: HAIR
Now, I wasn't too sure you would be into this, but I had this idea to liven up old hair meshes that were based off of game meshes by getting rid of shine, and adding some lively MM colors.

Swatch

First is a mesh by Bjelyja that is basically a longer version a base game bob. The textures are a bit wonky due to the mesh, but the shape is really pretty and looks rather cute. The hair is AF only and the mesh is included.

Swatch

Secondly, is Sussi's Gibson hair, a very classy raised bun. Available for YF-EF, grey is linked to black, and mesh is included.

Swatch

And last but not least is Kavar's Bride Hair which is a perfect hairstyle for a sim having a spring wedding. This hair is also available for YF-EF, grey is linked to black, and mesh is included.

All files are compressed and ready for your downloading pleasure!

DOWNLOAD ALL

I hope you've had a wonderful holiday, and you are welcome to share using my pictures and download links!

I love the Maxis based hairs and classy businesswear but my favorite part has to be the undies, especially with the servos and reapers on them! Thank you, Oberon.  Big Grin

Dibaday
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2013, 03:44:43 AM »

Love everything! Smiley
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2013, 07:31:10 AM »

Gorgeous gifts, everyone! Cheesy Grin

Bryde
Kindergoth

« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2013, 01:32:49 PM »

everyone has made such nice things!
ladyheather
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2013, 02:33:35 PM »

My date was Rachel, aka SyllyXalyvis and she made me some super adorable wallpapers! Cheesy

Hello, first off I want to say that I'm sorry for how small this gift is. Life has just been draining me of all creativity and motivation to do anything lately...

So what I managed to come up with is 20 wallpapers. They go together, so there's 10 with the peacock, and 10 that are just the colored background for variation. You said you liked cutest wallpapers, so I hope these fit the bill.

Yellow and Sepia

Midnight and Ice

Pink and Silver

Green and Grey

Black and Cream

So those are all of the walls in game, and Here is a swatch of all the peacock ones.

The files are all named clearly, and they're all under Wallpapers in game, costing $5. The wood textures came from ZeroDark here on GoS, in the paper houses area, and the peacocks came from ColourLovers.

I hope you like it. Smiley

DOWNLOAD

I'm going to use some of them tonight when I make over Mallory Landgraab's mansion. Thanks, SyllyXalyvis!
Potential_fate
Gutter Punk

« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2013, 02:42:53 PM »

PurpleBex was my date and she gave me all sorts of wonderful stuff Cheesy

and I'm allowed to share, so here's the quote:

Sorry for the wait.  I hope you like it!

Two teen lovebirds: Suzy and Andy.

They are both CC-free and come packaged as teens

A place for them to go on a date: Henrietta's.

CC-light and semi furnished

Something for the ladies to wear on their Valentine's Day dates

Requires Glamour Life Stuff
Credits: Simgaroop, Colourlovers

And finally matching dresses for the little sisters

Mesh included
Credits: Voleste, Simgaroop, Colourlovers, fakepeeps7

Here's the download

And sharing is fine of course
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 02:59:11 PM by Potential_fate » Logged
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2013, 03:33:43 PM »

I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing today! I can't concentrate ever since I received the loveliest gifts from my lovely valentine, CuriousB! She's all awesome and stuff. I'm a little weepy about it *sniff*
I left in the part where she's all nervous LIKE HER GIFT ISN'T GORGEOUSLY PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL  

It's so romantic!

My dearest Loki/shasta - here at last is your Blind Date gift!  

It doesn't seem anywhere near as splendid as the gift you made for me, so I'm all tongue-tied and nervous. But anyway, here goes...

(By the way, I had a very strong suspicion all along that you were my Date, hence the liberal sprinkling of yetis throughout. Tongue)

wood swatch // end-table fabric swatch // bedding swatch

{the bedding features all the cute things you listed as likes, plus more besides - including a bonus yeti print - and the 'Lovebug' pattern was made by me at Colourlovers, specially for the occasion ^_^}

wallpaper swatch

{there are independent recolours for the both double and matching single beds, but also separate texture defaults for the double and single beds, and slaved single bed defaults, so you can pick and mix what suits you best}

{there are also custom and default-replacement (wood + fabric) options for the end table}

I noticed while retexturing the beds that both the mapping and mesh smoothing for the cheap single bed were borked, so I fixed the mesh, 'cos it was spoiling all my pretty recolours (default-replacement file included - should work with all existing recolours, including the original Maxis colour options):

Please feel free to share if you would like to, and you are very welcome to recycle my image and download links if that makes life easier. Smiley

And the Youtube link was great - I must confess to chair-dancing while watching the video as the tune is so catchy, and isn't the dancing sensational?

In return, here's one of my own favourite songs, which just happens to be New Orleans themed (although it's by an English artist) - I love the feel of the piano and violin in it.

You can has flower See, I told you she's all awesome and stuff! *tries to hide squeaky wobbly choked-up-voice*  I must have some Himalayan yeti snow in my eye. Okay both eyes.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 03:13:38 PM by HugeLunatic » Logged
unicorngurl180
Kindergoth

« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2013, 04:50:40 PM »

My blind date was the awesome dark_moon, and she said I could share her lovely and equally awesome recolors and new items, so I surely will.
I have a bunch furniture recolors for you, hopefully the will match your game.

Aparment Life Plumber Thumper sectional sofa in 24 of Aelia's retro colors some pattern some plain.

Base Game Comtempo Living Chair also in 10 Aelia's retro colors

KK Furniture Set (Sparrow, Ibis, CubeCabinet) all recolor in six selected Icad's wood colors a swatch is included these wood colors are the same for all other the sets as well.

[imghttp://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae333/Yukina_Yue/Gos/preview-TS3toTS2DiningSet_zps15e78c7a.png]http://[/img]

70's 80's 90's Dining Set and Lounge chair converted by The Ninth Wave.
The Dining set comes is 5 of Aelia's colors with patters and the Lounge chairs come in 12 plain colors

5 TS3 Seasons End Tables converted by The Ninth Wave also in Icad's wood textures.

Last but not least my first try at creating funtional objects the TS3 Stump End Table converted in a chair, a table and barstool all slaved to the original end table.

Download Here

All meshes are include for convenience and because it doesn't violates the creators TOUs as far as i remember.

I hope you like all of these and let me now if there's anything wrong with anything. Feel free to share everything. Happy almost weekend!.

Credits:

The Ninth Wave for all th TS3 to TS2 conversions
Karaskaras for meshes.
Aelia for the color actions
Webtreats for the patterns
[/quote]
CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2013, 04:52:30 PM »

Now I have finally delivered my gifts, it's my turn at last! My Date was of course the magical shastakiss/Loki, and I am so overwhelmed by her gorgeous, thoughtful, generous and utterly perfect gifts to me. I've been floating around on a pink fluffy cloud since I got them on Valentine's Day. I cannot possibly keep them to myself, so I'm sharing them below (image and download links quoted with shasta's permission).

Thank you again and again, shasta - you were my perfect Valentine! Heart burp

DOT's originals

Fantasyrogue's Bella Squared resized add-ons shown
CuriousB's colonial tub/shower default shown
DOT's cove originals

CuriousB's edits of Marina's gables
Marina's original porch posts 1 & 2 - brackets 1 2 3 & 4 - gables

CuriousB's grilled cheese poster add-ons shown
nanu's originals

Murano's originals
other creators' bench recolors - bowl recolors - animated (!) clothesline recolors - grass recolors 1 2 3

spooky meshes included

back - overhead - interior i - interior ii - packed - included cc
walls & floors collectionwallpaper swatch - long distance love swatch - misc swatch

Mr. Darcy's valentine

Mediafire folder with individual sets

Please feel free to share if you like! You're welcome to use the links above if so.

credits and thanks to the talented creators mentioned above but also
Mootilda's LotAdjustor
HugeLunatic's tutorials and info page, A Lunatic Idea
Marina's Sims who very graciously gave permission to work with the porch posts and brackets
MsBarrows' Old World build sets
the artists and designers whose images and patterns were used on the paintings and wallpaper

mod note: added link to mf folder
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 11:21:47 AM by shastakiss » Logged

Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: