Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Twelve Days of GoSmas 2019  (Read 63503 times)
Influence
Undead

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2019, 07:28:35 AM »

My spooky Santa, I need you here.
I wish your darkest poses made
For my converted rope and blade.
Please spice my Christmas with Nightmare.
freidrew
Gutter Punk

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2019, 06:57:26 PM »

Dear Santa!

I was a great girl this year. And looking ahead, I ask you to convert these 5 sources from TS4 to TS2 so that you can place small orders throughout 2020. Or to periodically thank you for your gifts.

And unintentionally abusing your heart (but already abusing), I urge you to add BV's “ordering” animation to the large fountains, as ZeusSims did in this  Hidden Springs conversion.

I look forward to the beautiful fountains.

Santa's Workshop theme.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 07:04:46 PM by freidrew » Logged
Meduza
Undead

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2019, 02:00:32 PM »

Dear Santa,
(why am I even writing this, I stopped believing in Santa when I was five or six)
I'd really love to see some clothing conversions from TS3 and TS4.
What I have in my mind are TS3 female genie outfit and TS4 vampire dress, I believe it's called Bustle, it's the one with roses on the shoulder. If your elves can't finish it on time (or you don't like my idea), I'll be perfectly happy with receiving meshes and textures of said outfits, so I can convert them myself.
I think the Nightmare Before Christmas theme suits my wish list just right, but for genie outfit Once Upon a Time theme seems to be OK, too.

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2019, 07:28:26 PM »

One week to go! Hope everyone has hung their stockings with care
lauratje
Kindergoth

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2019, 11:29:09 PM »

Dear Santa,

I've left it a bit late to ask, I know, but if you have time I would love it if you could work your magic in your workshop and create some "nature"/"natural looking" toys for our sim toddlers and children.

My prehistoric, historical and rural/rustic residents would love to have some more skill-building activities for the little ones!

The toddlers all love the fabulous charisma-building rock that JulieJ made for me, as well as Hydromancerx's music sticks and counting stones - and they would love an additional version of the counting stones which builds mechanical skill instead of logic skill. Life is tough in their 'hoods - they need to get skilling early on to give themselves the best possible chance in life! :-)

All of the youngsters enjoy Michelle's sandcastle dollhouses, but they would really appreciate some skill-building sandcastles and sand/dirt piles (using the dollhouse animations). They would particularly like sandcastles which build creativity and mechanical skill (as two separate objects) when played with, as well as sand/dirt piles (using the ruined sandcastle mesh) which build mechanical, creativity and cooking (as three separate objects). And they'd love some rock/stone/pebble doll DR's to go with them! :-)

(I'm imagining something along the lines of Leefish's skill building toy garage for the sandcastles/sand piles; using the dollhouse animations, but with the sandcastle/ruined sandcastle meshes and building different skills. And just some small stones/pebbles for the DR dolls - nothing carved or otherwise sim-made, just plain rocks.)

Any other natural-looking toddler or child toys would be wonderful, especially if they build cooking, creativity, mechanical, logic or body skill! So that they fit into as many different types of 'hood as possible I would prefer toys which look entirely natural, like stones, sticks, leaves, shells and so on, rather than anything which looks like it has been made or altered by sims.

My sims and I would be delighted if Santa is able to come up with any of these new playthings for our young sims! :-)
freidrew
Gutter Punk

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2019, 09:54:30 AM »

Dear Santa!

One more request before I close your list for my sims to be glamorous at Christmas dinner.
I ask you to enable these two Sims 2 Store hairs for all ages: afhairpulledbackglam (Misc Store Hair) and afhairsleeknlong (Nouveaulicious hair)
And I ask that you correctly link the ages of asianfusion hair (mainly modernbangs which is what I use most), because when I change the age of sims, also changes the hairstyle.

Thanks!

Theme: Paysites Must Be Rehabilitated
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2019, 01:52:57 PM »

Getting excited about this event kicking-off on Friday!  Cheesy

Also, am I the only one who is surprised by how many game objects you always thought were basegame, are really from the Nightlife or University EP?  Guess when you've played the game with all EP's and SP's for so many years you don't really think about it much.  I'm over here like 'Oh, next object then.' while trying to decide on ideas for something to share for the first theme.  It's moments like this I'm glad I have the cheat enabled that shows what EP or SP objects are from.  Grin

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2019, 10:33:06 PM »

I'm excited too! I have a few ideas about what to make for some of the themes and I hope I find the time to finish them  
becca and I like that the event starts Friday the 13th bwa ha ha  Bat

edit: It's starting!

December 13-14
The old game could use a good scrub!
Recolors, retextures, add-ons, fixes, mods, neighborhood stuff, and default replacements for base game content

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 10:15:35 AM by shastakiss » Logged
Influence
Undead

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2019, 12:16:47 PM »

There's no notifications about event start but 13th comes to end in my place. Early is better than late, right? So let's start playing Base Game Blues!

• replaces this and so works with both naked top which sims "wear" in shower and any its recolors, both Maxis and custom ones (see above);
  • two versions: default Maxis body or CatOfEvilGenius edit ("no wasp waist"); see comparison here;
  • compatible with any defaults which replace just textures, not the mesh so delete any mesh replacements (including Cat's one linked above) you have;
  • fat morph only because I'm not so good in making morphs and never saw this mesh pregmorphed (sorry!).

DOWNLOAD (choose only one version):
tfTopNaked (Maxis): SFS | MF
tfTopNaked (Cat): SFS | MF

Well, I seem to be the only person who ever made default for this mesh. No wonder because you can barely see it in game, only while kids are showering. But there are invisible recolors of naked top, underwear tops by Skell and who knows how many other cool stuff on this mesh so... let's have more pretty sim-hands!

DOWNLOAD cuTopNaked: SFS | MF

See more defaults with smooth hands & sexyfeet for other ages : Digi's amazing set and my tmTopNaked
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 09:03:16 PM by Influence » Logged
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2019, 06:48:29 PM »

Thank you, Influence, for more smooth hands! Cute previews too  thanks
AlfredAskew
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2019, 11:58:52 PM »

That seems like a really useful addition!
Is there much more support for smooth hands these days?

PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2019, 12:08:48 AM »

Sharing something a little colorful for Base Game Blues.

There are (6) recolors of the Tea Party in Teak dining chair, and a swatch is included in the download.
Recolors are also shown on HugeLunatic's dining table add-on and DOT's rocking chair add-on that was repositoried by revolvertrooper.  

DOWNLOAD

Credits:
Maxis/EA
HugeLunatic
DOT
revolvertrooper

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 09:53:23 PM by PenelopeT » Logged

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
Influence
Undead

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2019, 09:01:53 AM »

shastakissAlfredAskew, thank you for kind words! Smiley

Is there much more support for smooth hands these days?
It is! At least me and Hermit Fox (aka Digital Angels) make meshes with them.

PenelopeT, such pretty tables! I especially love the latest Heart burp
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2019, 10:42:24 AM »

PenelopeT, those are so cute! Thank you for the set (and thanks for linking to the add-ons too)  Heart burp

SnarkyShark made some coffee and end tables to go with the Seatris Sofa so I added a dining table. The recolorable glass top references the Gliteri Co. Trieste End Table and the polycount is 430.

Download

Credit and thanks to SnarkyShark for their mesh.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 10:46:00 AM by shastakiss » Logged
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2019, 04:19:32 PM »

Thanks so much, Influence!

Shastakiss, thank you!  And thanks for that add-on table as well - add-ons are definitely one of my favorite things to plop in my game.

My last contribution for Base Game Blues is something that Shaye put on Santa's wish list.  
Since I found myself with a little extra time today, and honestly wanted more simple looking default frames for my own game, I'm sharing these in case Shaye or anyone else wants them too.

All frames are colored metal in simple tones that has more of a smooth finish than shiny (as I'm not really big on shiny metal for frames and wood just does not offer enough variety to blend with other furnishings).
There are larger images included in the download.

Much thanks to Peppermint & Ginger who's default file I used as a base.  

Please remember that you can only have ONE default replacement installed at a time.

DOWNLOAD

Credits:
Peppermint & Ginger
Artwork (save for the fireman and b&w room sketch) painted by my sim is by Pascal Campion
Shaye (for making me realize I was sick of the original easel frames too)

« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 04:25:22 PM by PenelopeT » Logged

Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: