Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Can someone create this scar for Sims 3 please!!!  (Read 11344 times)
meridianhawkins
« on: August 11, 2009, 02:46:53 PM »

This is to make my new Avatar the last airbender sim, Zuko

The creator will have my undying respect forever!!!!!
lunarryou
Kindergoth

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 04:20:21 AM »

Okay I'll freely admit this isn't as good as the original. I converted the exact item from MTS, which was originally made by nonyalv. This is the second version of this, and I'm pretty sure it works. I don't have enough time to check this newest version out in Sims 3 (since I'm prolly gonna pass out reaal soon and I'd rather do it in a bed than taking a header on my keyboard), but I have a screen of a previous version in CAS and the newest in CTU. If there are any problems, tell me.

First image is in CTU and the version I'm uploading. The second is the one from CAS, the first and weird looking version. You can see that annoying little bit of red creeping up, should be fixed in the newer version. I'll take a look at it in the game tomorrow. Oh, and the version in CTU, I know it looks a little pale but it does look better in game.

P.S. - Included in the file is an eyebrow with only the eyebrow on the normal side of the face. It's only enabled for males, YA + A.

[Download]
lunarryou
Kindergoth

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 05:25:08 PM »

Okay, last version of this. I said I'd look at it in game, when my computer decided to stop being a fussy bitch and I managed to, I didn't like it. Soo, here you go.

There's still a glitchy little part of it, you can see it right in front of his ear but I got some other things I really want to convert, and this has actually eaten up quite a bit of my time. It's not terribly noticable unless you've been staring at the damned texture in photoshop and the game for a night.

[Download]
meridianhawkins
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 04:05:52 AM »

Thanks so much. I'll love you forevermore!!!!!
Aliera
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 08:57:34 AM »

Thank you!
Nyks
Undead

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2023, 03:37:06 AM »

I like this, after all Avatar is one of favourite cartoon series and Zuko, Iroh and Toph are definetly my favourite characters.  Cheer I don't know if you do this, but it would be really nice if you could do this/these scars for teens or possibly for children and teens.  ^_^ Please.  Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: