Pages: Prev 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anime, video game and Fantasy sims.  (Read 156769 times)
duoxeion
I miss you
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #330 on: August 15, 2022, 01:33:36 PM »

Thank you Mrs_Mquve! Cheesy And I highly recommend Dragon Age, it's definitely a series with a lot of characters that cause a lot of big, complicated feelings. Tongue

duoxeion
I miss you
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #331 on: September 05, 2022, 05:50:00 PM »

Double-posting, mea culpa.

Nothing like spending actual, real world money on an unfinished game because there's a hot vampire in it only for that vampire to think you're an annoying moron. Wow, Baldur's Gate 3 is so realistic!

Anyways, this is my protag (or what they would look like if you could customize their face ¬_¬ ), Tavi. They're a half-(wood)elf ranger, neutral-ish good, total disaster.

*that face when no vampire bf*

Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #332 on: December 30, 2022, 05:32:16 PM »

Some extra pics of my Deception IV sims from my Tumblr 1K followers gift previews.

Laegrinna

Velguirie

Freise

Evelyn

Dreamwidth | Tumblr | Pillowfort | Simblr.cc | My GoS Index
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not
duoxeion
I miss you
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #333 on: April 28, 2024, 02:25:42 PM »

Not quite a "video" game, but I've been very into the interactive fiction game Infamous. It inspired me to get back into creating sims after a several-month hiatus and I recreated the main romance options. Of course since it's been so long since I had made any sims I feel like I'm out of practice and I'm not entirely satisfied with the results (why does Orion look like a little boy? Why doesn't he look Korean? I am going to put my head through the wall). I also don't have the cc to make the bodyshapes and tattoos accurate :/. I tried my best, though, really!

August Pierce

M!Seven Lawless

F!Seven Lawless

Griffin Reign

Gina Reign

Victoria Valentine

Orion Quinn

Orianna Quinn

Sebastian Holland

And I also have my own character-

Lillian Fawkes (any pronouns) lead sing of the grindcore band (I think? I'm really bad at determining genres of music. It's whatever crisis sigil is) Evil Eyes. Ex of Seven, possibly aiming towards Valenreign endgame? The character and band name actually came from a dream I had- where all the best ideas come from. Although in my imagination their hair is a little floofier/more wavy and their jacket is denim, not leather. I also imagine they thrift and DIY all of their own clothes.

I'm considering recreating the sub-ROs too. I also made the members of the main character's band, but since I didn't have some of the pieces needed to make them accurate (pink mullet for AF, blue hime-cut for AF, red beadie for AM) I'm not too happy with those. If anyone has any cc suggestions I'm all ears.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 02:32:30 PM by duoxeion » Logged

Pages: Prev 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: