Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Heavens Night club Set  (Read 593 times)
Crisis evil
Kindergoth

Always be yourself

« on: December 20, 2023, 09:49:25 PM »

Hello Folks, today i am bringing something special to share with you, also to promote my machinima series Resident evil Nightfall, is the Heaven´s night
a cyberpunk,neon, futuristic and luxurious Club Set for film creators or just for someone who wants to have fun, i never used it in the series due to lack of time
and fear of taking the tone off the series,but I leave it here as a special gift for you guys !, The club itself is based in Resident evil universe Nightclub the Heaven´s Night club brand,I reimagined it to be a Cyberpunk luxury club in a grand way, i know that must be a way (cheat) to change the lot type if you want
make the set a a real night club, but this lot was ,made as a filming set just in case, take a look !

Medium Lot (3x3)
price:s174,484
require all expansion packs plus all object packs
the Lot itself is a bit heavy so consider on older computers with less than 4gb ram it will run a little slower

Enjoy ! https://www.mediafire.com/file/0lej9g7qbrt4rf6/Heaven%25C2%25B4s_Night_1.Sims2Pack/file

PS:Please don´t forget to watch the Resident evil Nightfall machinima series in my channel Crisis evil BR in Youtube Wink

* a.png (1577.26 KB, 1920x1080 - viewed 5 times.)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 10:53:55 AM by Crisis evil » Logged
Fata Morgana
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 07:01:49 PM »

Wow... wow... how interesting.
I'll be glad to go there.
Tha-ank you  Flame

Make Sims, not war!!! Yes. I am from Russia and I am against the war!
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars (Oscar Wilde)
Crisis evil
Kindergoth

Always be yourself

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2024, 03:00:59 PM »

Enjoy !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: