Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2009.03 - Adorn your Spawn  (Read 237974 times)
Dr Jenfold
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Winter is Coming Bitches!

« on: March 02, 2009, 01:59:36 AM »

The poll for this month is closed with stuff for children as the clear winner, so here's the upload thread.

Remember this is a project that we hope as many people as possible will participate in, so it doesn't just have to be clothing produced, wallpaper for children's rooms, bedding for kidlets, recolours of books, grunging or neonising of objects used by spawn and anything else you can think of are all acceptable.

Also I think we should define children as sims belonging to either the toddler or child category in game.

Anyway, once you've come up with something please post it in this thread. I can't wait to see what people dream up.  Wink

Edit to include theme image. Thanks to Mr.Sullivan for the picture -Liegen

Index
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 08:28:44 PM by shastakiss » Logged

Everything is Wank!
CynaraBlade
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 02:53:14 AM »

I'm sure anything upped here will be better than any of the shite Evi churns out, so yeah. Bring it on!

One question though - are we allowed to submit lots and/or houses?
Tribillio
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

We are all made of star stuff.

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 02:57:19 AM »

Ooh I like that idea. Grungy orphanage homes...

I'll have to brush up on bodyshop. I'd love to contribute this month.

Yoyo Illuser
*Hair Whore*
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 03:32:04 AM »

Oooooooh, an orphanage home sounds great! But I like this month's seem....I can't wait to see what comes along, if I have time this month from school I might just pull up bodyshop myself...Who knows...
Chai Tea
an Eleven/TARDIS shipper
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 04:55:01 AM »

Well damn, the sprogs always get what they want. Wink I'll go off to look for easy-recolourable things now..

Quote from: Captain Obvious
It's the end of the world, motherfuckers! You can't pick a flavour!
Delirium
YAY! i'm a freakin
Macabre Miscreant

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 06:14:16 AM »

ahhh i knew this would come out of the poll Cheesy well maybe some nice gothy kids for my game Smiley

[|.SometimesWhatWeFearMostHasAllreadyHappenedToUs.|]
Aquilegia
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 06:29:18 AM »

Question for everyone in general: With athleticwear for the kidlets, would you prefer it categorized as athleticwear (for those with Freetime), athletic and everyday, or just everyday?

EDIT: Worry not, I'll make sure there's an everyday version for those without Freetime. I should have been clearer; I'm curious about the preferences of those with Freetime. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 08:51:46 AM by Aquilegia » Logged

Ghanima Atreides
Tinfoil Hat Magnate
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

That is not dead which can eternal lie

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 06:34:35 AM »

Aquilegia, personally I'd just want it as Athleticwear, but Athletic and Everyday would probably be best so that non Freetime users can have it too. Or make two versions Tongue

Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies,
But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa.

Pixeldolly@Tumblr
Chai Tea
an Eleven/TARDIS shipper
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 06:38:18 AM »

I vote both athletic and everyday since I don't have FT, but don't want to miss out on the goodies. >.>

Quote from: Captain Obvious
It's the end of the world, motherfuckers! You can't pick a flavour!
eleven
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 12:04:17 PM »

Yesss, I am very excited for this month. Cheesy Aquilegia, I have Freetime and personally I like it when athletic wear is categorized as athletic wear only.
Moona
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2009, 07:32:16 PM »

I can't wait to see what everyone makes :]

KunoichiKatie
:D
Undead

D:

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009, 04:21:56 AM »

I really just wanted to say I love the tittle for this month!

But ahhh, if I manage to download homecrafter and that again I'll give a go at making some walls aimed at the youngins (hopefully I'm not to out of practice). Though I won't be able to upload until late in the month.

EDIT: Homecrafter hates me >_<
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 04:30:18 PM by KunoichiKatie » Logged

First off, I'm not interested in ordinary people. But, if any of you are aliens, time-travelers, or espers, please come see me. That is all!
| Dreamwidth |
FadeToBlack
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

i came back haunted

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2009, 02:19:29 PM »

So, am I the first? Oh well, someone's gotta be, I guess....

Not really setting the bar particuarly high, my first offering is three neon recolours of Aikea's bootcut jeans for kids. Because, y'know, kids like bright colours, don't they? And it makes it easier to see the little devils darlings. All three come in tucked and untucked versions. Big Grin

Mesh not included, get it here: MESH

And, of course, the jeans themselves: DOWNLOAD
Better version now available at my livejournal.

Second offering is two sim kids, Jane and Kameryn. They were originally a drawing I did, which I thought was really cute, this boy with his arms around a girl. I'll try to scan it in, though I have to admit that I think my dad's scanner hates me, so it probably won't work.  bleh

More pictures: 123

Born to an alcoholic mother and absentee father, Jane is determined not to end up the same way. Ever. Strong willed, smart and loyal to her few friends, she is one tough kid.

Download Jane

More pictures: 123

Although he has a sister the same age as him, Kameryn feels closest to Jane, his best friend. He prefers to observe the world from a quiet corner instead of jumping straight into it, but he surprises many people by being a lot more talkative and incredibly kind once he's got to know someone.

Download Kameryn

Jane's top and Kameryn's outfit are both edits of yet more of Aikea's meshes by me, exclusive to the sims. I think the meshes are actually included this time, if not, they're from Club Crimsyn, not hard to find as they're the only kid's meshes there. Grin
The model for the jeans is Kameryn's sister, she probably won't be up for download as she's not very interesting, and if you want her, just switch Kameryn to a girl, put glasses on and makes a few minor adjustments to the face, and you've got her, so yeah, no point wasting upload space.

Hope you like my contribution, it's my first upload to GoS as well, just tell me if I completely fucked up something. Otherwise, enjoy.

EDIT: Okay, I noticed where I screwed up. No content lists. I knew there would be something... here they are. Roll Eyes

Jane:

Kameryn:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 10:34:55 AM by FadeToBlack » Logged

Missbonbon
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2009, 03:04:49 PM »

Lovely! Thank you so much! I especially love the orange pants. Cheesy

My dreamwidth!
Please do NOT put any of my creations on any paysite whatsoever.
OctopusKing
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 06:31:41 PM »

Do Jane and Kameryn grow up to be just as cute as they are now?  Tongue

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: