Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Videos of Self!  (Read 23937 times)
AlfredAskew
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2021, 08:56:35 PM »

Awesome! I'm so glad!
Listen/occasionally-watch is exactly how I consume stuff like this too.  ^_^
Did you do much drawing before? Or is it like me and music, one of those "the one who got away" hobbies, where you always thought there was a connection, but then you lost touch?

I've got to get another video out. Really bit off more than I could chew promising my sister a full sequence breakdown... but it's coming along... in three parts.  Grin

dark_moon
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

"Weird works for me."

« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2021, 01:11:27 PM »

I used to draw a lot when I was young/teen, less when I was in college and everything became an assignment, totally gave up on it for a several years and now I just pick it up for a day or two every 6-12 months do a few sketches get helplessly frustrated that proportions don't make sense anymore, end up copying the outlines of a photograph so I can shade it and feel like I did "something" that looks proportional and not touch anything again for another 6 months. *shrugs*

"I laugh in the face of danger, and then I hide until it goes away."
Downloads -Tumblr - LJ -Etsy
AlfredAskew
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2022, 06:52:41 PM »

Hey all, I've been bummed that I can't hang more around here recently, but life has been life, you know?

I just realized I should invite you all to my streamaversary - that is, I've been streaming for a year, and that's a big deal on twitch. I'm having a little shindig tomorrow from 1 to 11 pst. I want to do some chat-lead character design (which I know a lot of y'all enjoy. You fellow face-stealers <3), and then probably just devolve into general request doodling and whatever.
I love talking about the wild world of sims mods while I draw, I think it would be really fun to introduce you to some of the wonderful weirdos I've met through art twitch. I've lucked out and attracted a nice little crew.

https://www.twitch.tv/yourfaceispretty

(If you don't know how to use twitch, on mobile, it requires an app, I believe. Desktop does not. You can lurk in the background and just watch without an account. You only need an account to write in chat. If you have any questions during stream, feel free to just ask. Everyone's friendly, and it's totally normal to take a moment to help new-comers learn the ui mid-stream. <3)

rudhira
Undead

« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2022, 07:27:34 PM »

Oh I'll tune in for that! I've gotten into streaming over the past year too, it's really a lot of fun!

My downloads at: tumblr - Garden of Shadows
AlfredAskew
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2022, 05:53:21 PM »

So exciting to see you! I can't wait to catch one of your streams! <3

Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: