Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2018.09-10 Eureka! and Time Warp  (Read 93707 times)
SkyWookiee
And now for something completely different
Macabre Miscreant

Dream Operator

« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2018, 12:56:36 AM »

Excellent! Thank you.

http://skywookiee.deviantart.com/
http://skywookiee.dreamwidth.org/
I come from the net. Through systems, sims and neighborhoods to this place: Garden of Shadows. My format: .package, to mod and default replace.
Influence
Undead

« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2018, 06:20:35 PM »

I updated my set here to allow placing other objects and walking through. Please redownload if you're need this option.

VKG & SB Bioshock Infinite Luggage as dressers

• originals are from Bioshock Infinite, converted to TS3 by Veritas, 3t2 by Samanta Black;
  • my version is cloned from NixNivis clothing chests and is animated. Also I fixed menu bug for non-English games so you'll see the regular dresser options in your language;
  • both clothes piles cost 35 simoleons, suitcase and bag are 75 (as the cheapest Maxis clothes rack does);
  • all dressers can be used with or without SB's deco, their GUIDs and textures are standalone.
  • all of them work with SB's collection which is included. I edited collection file to be available at community lots and renamed it so delete original if you have it.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 01:59:52 PM by Influence » Logged
leefish
Retired
Gloom Cookie

Wot?

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2018, 01:54:30 PM »

Very cool, I like functional objects. Thank you for sharing

Downloads at leefish
Influence
Undead

« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2018, 08:24:26 AM »

Jonesi Bed Blanket tweaked

As you can see I moved it to Beds category and made shiftable (if you're curious quarter-tile-ability already was there). But there's more!
The original mesh displayed texture outside the blanket but not inside. This can be a problem for everyone who make objects slaved to it (there's a lot of such objects). They had to either make backfaces (and so twice polycount) or have this thing shown below. I enabled texture for both sides to fix this problem so all things slaved should have textures both inside and outside.

UPDATE: Bad news: it was reported the fix works only for default blanket texture, you have to fix recolors yourself (here's mini-tutorial). Good news: the underneath part isn't noticeable too much so you probably won't see any difference. Sorry  Confused

DOWNLOAD

UPDATE: If you don't need texture fix you can grab a version without it (recat + shiftability only).
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 02:00:46 PM by Influence » Logged
Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2018, 11:50:31 AM »

Gelydh's "Into The Labyrinth" (center) and nintendolover13's alpha edited dress (right) & separated top (left) in 10 colors. They are all for TF, AF, & EF. The alpha edited dress also includes the original 5 colors for TF and EF. You can choose repositoried or standalone TF & EF files. For the repositoried TF & EF alpha edit original colors you need NL13's original files.

More previews: Full-length | Alpha edit | Tops

DOWNLOAD
Into The Labyrinth Full-Length Recolors
Into The Labyrinth Alpha Edit Recolors
Into The Labyrinth Top Recolors

Credit to Aelia & CuriousB for color actions.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 12:05:48 PM by Mrs_MQuve » Logged

Dreamwidth | Tumblr | Pillowfort | Simblr.cc | My GoS Index
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not
nintendolover13
Professional Sassmaster
Macabre Miscreant

Ally Cat

« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2018, 12:37:58 PM »

I LOVE those colors Fia! Thank you! Cheesy

Influence
Undead

« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2018, 07:52:49 AM »

Ulkrhsn sets as BV jewelry

I always wanted these accessories in jewelry category but each my attempt ended with crashing game. Finally I figured out the problem was in mesh (invalid CRES) so I imported both meshes in fresh packages, relinked original recolors and now everything works. So here are four of Ulkrhsn sets (no pinks because their files are probably corrupted and I couldn't fix them) as BV jewelry for TF-EF.

I renamed files for convenience so delete originals listed below if you have them.

You'll probably need to regenerate thumbnails for these accessories (Ctrl + right click to each one in CAS) to have more appropriate preview (I didn't add custom thumbnails because game generates them automatically). If you never had them just throw files in your downloads and enjoy.

Also I made templates for recoloring (nothing special, just copies of white set) and left them in Glasses section. Two versions: showerproof (will stay when sim is naked) and normal (all other categories). The first one will be useful for making regular accessories, the second one is for those who gonna convert their recolors to jewelry (because Naked category is useless with BV jewelry, it uses Swimwear instead). Both templates contain meshes.

DOWNLOAD TEMPLATES: showerproof or non-showerproof (choose only one)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 02:01:55 PM by Influence » Logged
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2018, 10:10:20 AM »

Influence, that necklace and bracelet set was always one of my favorites back in the day, so it'll be nice to have it back in my game and much improved.  Thank you! Smiley

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
LadyAquanine
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2018, 04:15:23 PM »

Shocked  I am literally screaming for joy over this! Cheer Thank you so much Influence! Cheesy  I've been working on turning various accessories into BV jewelry, and that was on my list.  Now I don't have to do it!  Thank you so much!
NekoSayuri
Undead

« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2018, 02:28:53 AM »

I've got more stuff to share! (and hopefully, one last thing before the end of the month Embarrassed)

I saw this truck by Dr Pixel on one of Lesya's lots and thought how cool the clutter on it was, but turns out it was a part of the truck, so I separated it. Not sure if anything like this has been done before, but I was too lazy to search extensively. Grin

- There are many variations, all slaved to one main package which has the three crates and the produce and bags laying next to it, just like it was on the truck, but without the truck, yay! Cheesy
The name of the file is 'CratesAndBags', I forgot to add MASTER to the filename. It's the only one with recolours, so should be easy to spot. The rest of the packages are slaved, and once again, I forgot to mention that in the filename. xD

- There are two types of single crates-- one with bags in it and one with produce, both of those have a slot on top so you can stack them.

- I made a bunch of new recolours using Slig's textures (I remapped the crates so I had to edit them a little) and TwoFingersWhiskey's recolours of the produce stalls. For the crates, I used some of Shasta's pirate woods and other misc wood textures.
The main mesh, as shown above, is using one of TFW's recolours. Below are other recolours.

- They can all be found in Appliances -> Misc for a pretty cheap price, are quartertile enabled, and give cuisine enthusiasm when viewed.

Download.
Files are compressed and clearly named.

Credits: DrPixel, 2fingerswhiskey, Slig.

twofingerswhiskey
How Can I Make This Gayer?
Undead

In loving memory of Tux. Mar 12 2019 - Jan 26 2023

« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2018, 04:44:04 AM »

OMG! My textures (and everyone else's) have NEVER looked so good, this is exactly what I needed! Thank you so much!

he/they pronouns please
livejournal // simblr //dreamwidth
Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.64 GHz,Gigabyte RTX 2080 w/8GB Dedicated/8GB Shared vRAM, G.SKILL Aegis 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI PRO B550-A Motherboard, ASUS ProArt 24" Monitor, Fractal Design Define R5 case, and one very tired Jeb
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2018, 09:45:59 AM »

NekoSayuri, these look fantastic...thank you!

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
Meduza
Undead

« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2018, 09:48:32 AM »

I love Eureka theme! Smiley I've got one more thing to share.

Flyable TS4 rocket for TS2. It's cloned from Kate's Hot Air Balloon and uses converted mesh by Early Pleasantview. Now your adult and teen Sims can fly into the space. They will change into astronaut clothes before getting in. There are two versions: Meduza_flying_rocket_bring_stuff and Meduza_flying_rocket_no_bring_stuff. Choose only one! If you choose Meduza_flying_rocket_bring_stuff, Sims with 3 or 4 logic points have 25% chance of bringing with them some aliens, Sims with 5 or more logic points have 50% chance. They can bring live or dead aliens converted by misty-fluff, which are included in required_for_bringing_stuff folder. If you choose Meduza_flying_rocket_no_bring_stuff, you don't need misty-fluff's files, because Sims won't bring anything back.
Your Sims can also tinker their rocket. Based on coin flip, they will do it inside or outside the rocket. They will gain mechanical skill and tinkering enthusiasm from doing it.

Important information: Meduza_tu_astronaut_MESH, Meduza_tu_astronaut_white and Meduza_uu_astronaut_GUID files are required. I converted astronaut clothes for teens. It's unisex and binned as everyday. Nightlife is required and Free Time is needed for gaining enthusiasm. I would like to ask you not to include this rocket in shared lots - it needs some other files which won't be included in Sims2Pack file. It could cause harm to somebody's game.

Flying is looped, so you have to cancel action during flight if you want your Sim to get out. Flight takes about an hour.

Rocket can be found in hobbies/recreation. It costs $8000.

Tiny edit: Now Sims will gain science enthusiasm from flying the rocket. Thank you, Influence, for an idea. Smiley Also sorry everyone who downloaded earlier. Sad

Credits:
-Kate, Rebeccah, Inge Jones, Pi for hot air balloon
-Early Pleasantview for converting the rocket
-misty-fluff for converting aliens
-DeeDee for suggesting taking a look at NixedSims' anvil
-NixedSims for the anvil - it gave me ideas how to deal with tools and how to make Sims bring aliens from space trip.
-FracturedMoonlight for automatic sliding barn doors. Thanks to it, I managed to make open and close states.

Download at SFS
Download alt

Update 9th of September 2019: turned off flight autonomy, now flight doesn’t loop

Update 13th of January 2020: Fixed mistake where I put an object into Sim’s right hand and tried to delete it from left hand. This mistake is not noticeable, because when action ends, the object is deleted anyway, but I got rid of it in the name of tidiness.

Update 1st of August 2020: removed extra OBJDs, now there is only 1 OBJD resource. I also updated footprint to be 5x5. Unfortunately, as a result before putting this updated version in your downloads you have to delete any rockets you have on your lots and rebuy them later. Another thing I edited is changing clothes - after flight Sims will change back in the clothes they wore before their space journey.

Update 29th of June 2021: added WooHoo and Try For Baby actions and the chance of alien pregnancy (which can be turned off). You can read more about this update here.

Update 17th of February 2022: added animations - rocket will jump during WooHoo

Update 15th of September 2022: reworked the way souvenirs from the trip are chosen, because it was old and poorly done. Now there are equal chances of getting any object. Additionally, chances of bringing something are more dependable on logic skill level - every skill level has different percentage threshold. Moreover, Sims with gatherer trait from Hexagonal-Bipyramid’s Trait Project have higher chance of bringing a souvenir from their trip.

Update 29th of September 2022: added code from Epi​'s ‘Aliens Ask About Pollination’. To enable this option set possibility of random alien pregnancy in Functionality Options BCON to 2. Your Sim will only be asked if aliens find them suitable - e.g. if you have YA pregnancy disabled in Functionality Options BCON, aliens won’t ask YAs, because they are not their target. Aliens will only ask about pollination if chances of alien abduction are met (by default 0.5%). To make aliens always ask about pollination, set chances of alien pregnancy in Functionality Options BCON to 1000.

Update 7th of July 2023: added fairy houses to custom WooHoo spots recognised by Meduza_AskToWooHoo_social mod included with the rocket

Update 24th of October 2023: updated Meduza_flying_rocket and Meduza_AskToWooHoo_social to support public woohoo wants and memories. Social plug-in also recognises new woohoo spot (on a pirate ship).
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 06:33:48 PM by Meduza » Logged

io
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2018, 09:53:18 AM »

Oh boy this theme has been amazing, so many useful fixes and improvements! Thank you especially to NekoSayuri and Influence for your contributions, I love your stuff!
I set out to go full GoS circa 2008, but as usual with my plans, it changed shape into something a little different. My only regret is I forgot to name the upload after a song, but the spirit's there hopefully  Tongue

Short dress with boots:
A tank top + highwaisted skirt combo outfit for young/adult female, featuring edited boots from the Teen Stuff pack, and Robokitty's torn tights for TS3.
Both morphs, compressorized, everyday category. Have a look at both recolors in Bodyshop!
Credits: Robokitty, Maxis
Download dress (SFS)

Tank top 09/18:
Halfway through making the above dress though I decided a separate top would be useful as well, so I made one.
Four colours (view in Bodyshop), both morphs, compressorized, enabled for everyday/athletic.
Credits: Lina for the fabric texture
Download tank top (SFS)

TantraAF6 top mesh edit:
This is just what it says on the tin: an edit to Tantra's classic mesh. The texture above is Xandher's.
I made quite a few adjustments to the torso shape, but kept an eye on existing recolors so they still fit.
Any top using this mesh edit now matches better with the general size/shape of newer bottoms.
The waistline matches HP's untucked top now too, so there shouldn't be gaps or wonkery with normals.
Here's a comparison look in Bodyshop. The mesh has both morphs, and it's been compressorized.
Replace the file 'MESH_Tantra_AF6' (or similar, give or take a hyphen) in your downloads with this one.
Credits: Tantra, HP
Download TantraAF6 top (SFS)

serabiet @ tumblr - downloads masterlist @ tumblr
TOU: All I ask is credit and maybe a link, other than that go wild. No ad links!
Influence
Undead

« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2018, 12:22:08 PM »

Thanks to everyone who approved my work! I'm so glad that my edit is useful for you Smiley
I've been working on turning various accessories into BV jewelry
I hope you'll share your edit because hey, we surely need more jewelry!

Mrs_MQuve - Thank you for recolors! I always wanted more colors for this dress.

Meduza  - Wow! We can have actual astronauts in TS2. I wish they could increase Science enthusiasm as well but your rocket is great anyway.

io - Thank you for edit of Tantra top! Now I will hunt its recolors as well.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: