Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2022.09-10 Into the Woods & Renovation Station  (Read 44437 times)
mustluvcatz
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2022, 03:42:58 AM »

I always meant to make some lighter colors of my Fairytale Siding and this was the nudge I needed. I'm not really good at choosing lighter/pastel colors so I picked 6 of Shasta's that I tend to use the most. There is a total of 24 wallpapers; all can be found in Siding for 3 Simoleons and a collection file is included.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 02:20:04 PM by mustluvcatz » Logged

nosferatuman
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2022, 12:35:49 PM »

I made these a few weeks ago, only because I thought the mesh deserved more recolors, and what do you know, they fit this month's theme.

8 recolors of DeeDee's 3t2 Pets Overalls, for tf to af.

Teen files are repositoried to adult recolors, so they'll need them to work.
Includes newly updated teen mesh. The original had a gap in the neck, and DeeDee kindly fixed it when I reported the issue to her.

Are overalls cottage core?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 12:51:46 PM by nosferatuman » Logged
rudhira
Undead

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2022, 12:22:40 AM »

HugeLunatic, great idea! That's really cute!
SillySoraya, really nice defaults as always!
CreeSims, the shooting gallery texture before is... definitely interesting! Your retexture definitely fits my game better!
shastakiss, cute! I never realized how much I needed a deco watering can until now x)
nosferatuman, those boots are a great choice for that replacement!
decat, I definitely don't mind the double posting. Really good edits!
mustluvcatz, these are great! I love the colours you picked and these are going into my game immediately!

My downloads at: tumblr - Garden of Shadows
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2022, 02:06:45 PM »

There are so many great things that have been shared already!   Cheesy

HugeLunatic, love it and cannot wait to check it out in-game!
rudhira, I have recently started downloading your hair defaults and was very happy to see you did these default glasses.
shastakiss, I have been defaulting and re-defaulting everything in my newly created DL folder and this watering can will be a great replacement.
decat, thank you for the updates of these cute toys.  
mustluvcatz, that is a lovely wallpaper set that I will get a lot of use out of.  The color palette is cheery without being too bold.
nosferatuman, love those recolors of DeeDee's overalls and that you even did different shoe colors too!

And whomever did the before-and-after lot banner... it's awesome!  Wink

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
quiltlover
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2022, 12:23:31 AM »

So many things already!  I'll definitely use the siding and the ladybug loft.  Several other's are tempting. Smiley
clairsy
Gutter Punk

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2022, 01:52:45 AM »

These were edits I did to m0xxa's icebox conversions - but only added mg quarter-tile ability to them and didn't make them repository. Then while searching through nekosayuri's Tumblr, I saw that they had already repo'd them - so I just added the quarter-tile ability to their edits.

They were moved to Appliances > Misc for ยง39 each

download

« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 06:59:26 AM by HugeLunatic » Logged

its_just_D
Kindergoth

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2022, 12:10:16 AM »

I realized that I had something that would fit the theme, so I made an account. About six months ago I edited Moniques Buyable Servo so I could buy it with Aspiration Points. I have had it in the game with no problems and have bought a few Servos without any issue. So now I am releasing them so they may form a robot army. Now buyable for 32,750 Aspiration Points.

P.S. Special Thanks to Lazy Duchess for her default Servo as I had some difficult finding an image of a servo that was easy to cut out for the thumbnail.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 01:14:30 AM by its_just_D » Logged
Equinox
Engaging ramble mode...
Undead

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2022, 03:47:57 AM »

Love this concept, its_just_D! Welcome to GoS and congratulations on your first upload here!

My Pillowfort & My Simblr
Homes of Kulo Sena and a ridiculous amount of fantasy-worldbuilder rambling
Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2022, 02:15:36 PM »

Rudhira's awesome glasses defaults immediately went in my downloads folder, however, the colors for the Buddy Holly glasses were a bit too muted for my game's rainbow explosion look. So I pulled up my project files from the sunglasses version I did for the 2016 Treasure Hunt and made some brighter recolors, and thought I'd share them in case anyone else would like more options.

From left to right, top to bottom: Toxicity, Hazardous, Guncotton, Sea Nymph, and the original black, which I kept the same. These will replace the base game eyeglassesthickrims and the FFS snorkels.

DOWNLOAD Glasses Default
SFS | Google Drive | Mega

Next, defaults for the FT "Uberfamily" outfits, with custom versions.

Suddenly Last Summer - hemfbg's shortened Uberfamily dress with flats

The original dress would probably fit into the "cottagecore" theme but that's not my thing at all, so I went for more of a retro/rockabilly vibe. A default exists with this mesh, but it only replaced the non-apron versions and used the Maxis textures. Mine will replace all 8 recolors. Everyday, all morphs, 2304 polys. [SWATCH]

UPDATE 9/15/22: hemfbg added a preg morph to this dress, I've updated the files so please re-download!

DOWNLOAD afbodyuberfamily Default

DOWNLOAD Suddenly Last Summer (Custom)

Only The Lonely - Yuxi's Salaryman with Retro Patterns

I was inspired to make this one retro-ish, too - I found out I really like the "Atomic Age" aesthetic when I discovered studioxtine's cute patterns. There is also already a default with this mesh, but it wasn't done in the way that allows you to have recolors of the Maxis one so I just remade it. There are 8 of these as well, patterns 1, 2, and 3 are the defaults so you can delete those it you dowload both the default and custom recolors. Everyday, fat morph only, 1956 polys. [SWATCH]

DOWNLOAD ambodyuberfamily Default

DOWNLOAD Only The Lonely (Custom)

UPDATE 10/4/22: Fixed SFS link for custom version.

Credits:
Meshes - Tamo, hemfbg, Yuxi
Default replacements - Rudhira & me
Textures - Tamo (glasses), Alleliua & Maxis (dress), Yuxi (male outfit)
Colors (glasses) - Pooklet & Huning
Patterns by:
-50s_vintage_dame, micklyn, miss_fluff, robyriker, studioxtine, stufforama, & yesterdaycollection @ Spoonflower
-jjolimie @ Colourlovers

« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 02:09:48 AM by Mrs_MQuve » Logged

Dreamwidth | Tumblr | Pillowfort | Simblr.cc | My GoS Index
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not
Nixie
Gutter Punk

"The Gods are toying with us."

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2022, 08:29:03 PM »

Wonderful content, everyone! Cheer Thank you all  so much, I'm so excited to play with all these! 

(\_(\   Nixie
(=' :')
(,('')('')
hemfbg
Gutter Punk

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2022, 11:15:57 PM »

rudhira, I could cry tears of joy.  Thank you for tackling this.
Mrs_MQuve, thank you for recolouring my mesh!  I've added a pregmorph for you, so you can update the mesh in your files if you want.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 10:51:10 AM by hemfbg » Logged

Softlism
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2022, 08:30:41 AM »

Thanks for the creations! I'm always on the hunt for clutter, so I can make good use of decat's stuff. And I have to check if I had downloaded those medieval tables before. The slush machine by CreeSims also looks cool Smiley
Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2022, 11:04:32 AM »

hemfbg - Awesome! Thank you Heart burp I've edited the post and updated the files.

Dreamwidth | Tumblr | Pillowfort | Simblr.cc | My GoS Index
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not
Nixie
Gutter Punk

"The Gods are toying with us."

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2022, 06:04:33 PM »

I just Love  those glasses, Mrs_MQuve!  Thank you for adding fun colors Cool

(\_(\   Nixie
(=' :')
(,('')('')
SillySoraya
Grimly Fiendish