Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2023.03-04 Kidding Around & In the Zone  (Read 14941 times)
Aureliana
Kindergoth

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2023, 10:14:24 AM »

I made something for In the Zone!

Six Lid and one black body recolor of the fixed version of Simnuts101 Harpsichord. The pictures on the lid are by various rococo artists.

I included mesh and pictures. Everything is compressed.

Download

Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2023, 02:24:01 AM »

It seems Kalux and I were thinking somewhat alike.

I have toddler sized recolors of SkittleSim's Quilted Onesie conversion using SpaceCase's Patterns, too.
I've also done up their Unquilted Onesies in solid colors.

As usual, I have Fruit Punch recolors - quilted and unquilted.

I made a set using Cute Bee designs from CF.

Also, before I saw SpaceCase's recolors, I found solid colors by Peacheryy that I've done up.
My toddlers were getting antsy and starting to have green clouds so I gave up on taking more previews.
There are six sets sorted into folders so you can keep what you like and pitch the rest.
Check out all the swatches HERE.

Download!

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
Skittlessims
Kindergoth

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2023, 09:42:21 PM »

Very cute!! Love the patterns ❤️
kalux
Kate * kalux * she/they
Undead

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2023, 12:01:09 AM »

Very cute!! Love the patterns ❤️
Thanks!

burnedspaghettidrama
Kindergoth

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2023, 11:04:11 AM »

Good day to everyone. Participating for a very first time and so, I have some new default replacement outfits for children Smiley
All outfits have fat morph + compressed. Everything is categorized everyday except cmbodyjacketshortsboot, that is in formal category. From left to right:

1. cfbodyjacketdressflare replaced with 4t2 GP10 Dress CF by Skittles Sims.

2. cfbodydressbelt replaced with SP34 Dress Long CF by Skittles Sims. I made two versions: Solids is V1 and flowers is V2. Choose only one!

3. cmbodyjacketshortsboots replaced with 3t2 Prep School Uniform by Rented-Space. This is my recolor.

4. cfbodyhobbylogoshirt replaced with 4t2 EP02 Bow Tank Shorts by AppleWaterSugar.

5. cubodypullovershirtspants replaced with Nilou's H&M Cargo Outfit for CU by Trapping. This outfit is for both genders.

I have put all the swatches here.

Download (SFS) / Download (MF)

Please enjoy!

Klaartje
Kindergoth

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2023, 10:58:48 AM »

I have updated the changing table to make it compatible with Chris Hatch's Baby Outfit mod. Please check the updated post for details.
Meduza
Undead

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2023, 09:23:16 AM »

Thank you, Klaartje! Cool

Hermit Fox
I also respond to name "digi"
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2023, 07:01:23 PM »

Collecting tacky things counts as a Hobby right? Or we can pretend these are for the Kidding Around theme and just happen to work for older ages too, I really don't mind either way! Grin

See, there's this one little file that, surprisingly, hasn't been converted from Sims 4 yet despite it being maybe the most iconic accessory in the whole game.....

The Eyeball Ring

separate images without it being looping gif: 1, 2, 3, 4

Download from Simfileshare | Mega

These wonderful Eyeball Rings
- come in the 9 original colors
- have tiny textures, only 128x128 (which is still double the original 64x64 used on them, I wanted them to be available in the best possible quality for y'all without going overboard with the texture size Heart burp )
- are extremely low poly: 117 faces, 89 vertices
- work for Child - Elder, both genders. I left toddlers out since I feel like they might try to eat these and then choke to death and I don't want to be responsible for that!  wah
- have CAS/Mirror thumbnails for easy identification. And naturally I forgot to take a screenshot of that but it's there, you'll recognize them immediately when you see them. *insert here s thumbs up emoji*

xavier
Gutter Punk

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2023, 05:31:59 PM »

Okay, so I saw the theme is Kidding Around and thought it was related to anything humorous.  Joke's on me.
So, perhaps then this could be related to "hobby" if the person's hobby is local politics?   Grin

MODS - if this raises issues, please feel free to delete the post.  I have no problem with that.

For those who play/played Sim City 4, you'll get the joke.  For everyone else, this will still be somewhat humorous.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Just A Note:
The graphics are Not mine.  The graphics are direct from the game SimCity 4.  The two mayor plaques are mash-ups, using the graphics from the same game.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 11:56:46 PM by xavier » Logged

Sims2 Ultimate Collection
its_just_D
Kindergoth

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2023, 09:47:04 PM »

Xavier, I love your llama heads. Now I want a mode for SC4 to turn the avatars into llamas, or maybe donkeys? maybe various animal butts?
Goat
Roller Limbo Runner-Up
Macabre Miscreant

Let's rock this mother-father.

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2023, 05:11:01 PM »

Oh hey! I actually have something to contribute for this theme!  Smiley

brandinotbroke on tumblr converted some toddler only hairs recently and they are so cuuuuute. I did a Pooklet retexture of both of them

Olive, the teddy buns

TopKnot the well, uh, TopKnot.

Download - Olive PF Only

Download - Top Knot PF Only

is trying to take preview pictures of toddlers st0pid or what

antisocialbunny
Kindergoth

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2023, 03:43:02 PM »

I'm so excited to finally finish a little something for a theme! I made two recolors of the seasons quilt (veronaville quilting bee). I wanted to recolor a non-freetime quilt so that super collection peeps could have some cute quilts for their nurseries too. But wow now I see why no one recolors this quilt because the mapping is crazy!  Scared

To make up for how I lost my steam after only two recolors, I also included a psd with a mapping guide image. The mapping is wild as you can see so I suggest using patterns that are symmetrical in all directions like polka dots or gingham. The PSD has individual squares for each quilt square so you can easily clipping mask in your patterns and textures you want to use, and the quilt trim etc are all separated for easy color overlay etc. It's not the neatest and greatest psd ever made but i tried my best to make it easy to use. Hopefully maybe someone somewhere can brave this quilt and make more cute colors bc I can go on no longer! lol  Cheesy

The cute embroideries are by the brand Chelsea Editions and the other fabrics are from the quilting supply website Connecting Threads. Hope you enjoy!!

edit: oops i orig had the wrong psd in here, but I replaced it with the right one!! Smiley

DOWNLOAD RECOLORS

DOWNLOAD PSD

« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 12:46:52 PM by antisocialbunny » Logged

Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2023, 06:20:39 PM »

Lovely quilts, anitsocialbunny. I hear you. Every time I think I want some new quilts to hang on nursery walls , I get the texture out from simpe and discover I didn't want to make them that badly after all. lol.

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
antisocialbunny
Kindergoth

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2023, 01:36:26 PM »

Thank you so much Deatherella! <3 and thank you to everyone for all the lovely creations for the theme.
Also I apologize, I apparently don't know how to read and didn't realize the theme was already over when I posted!!

Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: