Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas in July 2014 Gifts  (Read 309317 times)
AineOfMay
Fiery Fairy Goddess
Gutter Punk

Come closer to my witty web

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2014, 09:28:13 PM »

My Santa was the lovely Frottana, it is a sweet gift, thank you so much!  Heart burp I love Aliens and witches and always need more gorgeous sims, so I'm very happy. Thanks again.  Wink

Hello AineOfMay, I'm your secret Santa. Cheesy

I'm so sorry, that I don't have a big Gift for you but I hope you like it anyway?!

I hope you like alien+witches?? Cheesy
Then is Niah the best choice.

And because they do not like to be alone, there are equal to her brother.

You can download both
HERE 
(Preview's and CC-List include)

Forestal or Asteral
Cellobome, Arkatha, Cellui
We never hear them
Sing or scream or shrift
Beneath the pellucid peel like
Invisible indifferent ore
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2014, 10:38:23 PM »

CookieNom Y'all! I was frantically working on my gifts when I received mine! It was VERY hard to keep on taking previews when I really wanted to play with my new toys from Inzey! Because they are ridiculously perfect for me and my game!
Hello dear!

I was your santa, and I really hope you like the gifts I got for you!

Buggybooz' Baine Bathroom set in Goat's woods (Charcoal, Driftwood, Rowboat, Twig and White). The Faucets on the tub comes in the metals you use.

Buggybooz' Siobhan bed in Goat's wood and your metals.

Buggybooz' Marion shelving in Goat's wood, both shelf and boxes.

Seven short hairs in Remi's textures and colours. Grey is linked to black, hair is binned and all but two come in all ages.

Art prints. Two sets on "Four Vegetables in Repose", seventeen on "Johnny Gnome and three on "Sirloin Scuffle". Art is from Society6, credit included in the file along with swatches.
Swatch 1 Swatch 2  Swatch 3

Twelve bedding, most of them nautical, some in cutesy prints. Swatch included in folder.
Swatch

100 Big Foot Road, a no CC lot. Two bedroom, 1.5 bathroom house, with a small basement.

Blackbeard's Arrrrtichokes, a pirate themed restaurant.

Download or  Alternate

I really hope you like it Smiley

I love Every Single Thing! Thank you, Inzey, for a wonderful generous pile of thoughtful gifts that I love already and will use everywhere all the time 
Thanks also to Zero and the other mods for organizing and running this, you picked a perfect Santa for me!

The first download link doesn't work for me by the way, I think it might be country-specific? But the alternate link does - yay! Oops I didn't ask if I could share but I'm going to anyway! It's too fantastic to keep to myself  ^_^
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2014, 10:45:01 PM »

OOH nicey nice gifts everyone! Cheesy I can't wait until I get to start downloadinnnnnng!

Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2014, 11:28:00 PM »

Everyone has been spoiled by such wonderful Santas so far! Thanks to everyone for sharing! All the pictures are too cute too. Smiley

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
Fi
Rufus T. Firefly
Gutter Punk

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2014, 12:55:00 AM »

PIRATE RESTAURANT!!!

Seriously, everything is so awesome so far! I'm managing to refrain from downloading until I completely finish reinstalling/setting up my game... but it is verrrryyy difficult, let me tell you. My downloads folder will be in for a shock soon. Cheesy

Thanks to everyone for sharing!

If a lot of people love each other, the world would be a better place to live.

simblr | last.fm
Rocket Horse
Pretty-Suited Simming Soldier
Kindergoth

Vroom Vroom Whinny

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2014, 06:31:35 AM »

Thank you to all the Santas who shared their gifts, and congratulations everyone on getting awesome presents!

I got SevenSkellington as my Santee and I can't believe it! She made some awesome age conversions that I can't wait to use. I love kids clothes and I love supernaturals and look what happened. Cheesy

First off, you said you'd like any clothing for the neglected ages/genders, so I converted this GLS outfit for toddlers and children.

The CU version comes with a custom version and a pinned/repositoried version that requires GLS.

I also converted a few things for the little supernatural sims as well:

It's pinned to AL, but not repositoried so nothing is required. (You can find the hats here and here)

And for the android love, I converted the servo and Chazzay's simbot for children:

These are just clothing which require invisible skin and eyes, which I've included along with the bodyshop packages so you can just put them right into your game. (don't be alarmed at weird fleshcolored pigtails in the custom bin, those are the invisible hair) There are some mods and cheats out there which can let you turn off aging, or you could let the robot kids age up into normal invisible sims.

OFB is required for the servos because there's some repositorying in the files so they didn't get too bloated. I used my eye textures to allow for more colors and so that they could have bows without lipstick. Since they didn't have the orb, I put a plumbob in there instead so their torsos wouldn't just be floating there. I also pinned them to OFB so you won't have to scroll past them while dressing your human kids.

DOWNLOAD (mirror)

I immediately need to start baking up some babies in my town. Also robot babies. Post-haste.

Clone
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2014, 11:29:13 AM »

I'm away from my computer, so I didn't get to properly go through the thread and look at all the stuff, but from what I have seen it all looks wonderful, and i'm happy to have taken part.
My santa was the wonderful, amazingly talented MissTiikeri, who gifted me like the best things ever. I'm already a massive fan of her work, and the things she made me are absolutely perfect for my game. I haven't had a chance to download and play with any of it yet, and I'm itching to get home and get my hands on the goodies. I'm sharing it right away, because, seriously, keeping that stuff from people for another few days feels like a crime.

Surprise! I was your secret santa this lovely(and by lovely i mean insanely warm) july and I come bearing some goodies for you. Hope you can find some use out of the things I managed to finish for you! As usual I had planned to do way more than what I could finish...

The download contains 5 recolours of an AF hair by Alesso(credit to Mel) and 5 AM hairs on a f2m Peggy hair by Yuxi. The colours are a bit random and hopefully they fit your colour scheme! Then there is 5 scars, found under full face makeup, 2 AM skirt with textures taken from a AF one by Alex_manuel and last but not least 8 recolours of an AM shirt that I converted from TS3, original mesh and base texture by Simsimi. Everything is included in the .rar and I have numbered it after the included swatches.

Download

And of course it is yours to share if you want to, feel free to use my links and images. Happy Christmas In July and here's to a continued good summer!

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2014, 11:35:32 AM »

Gorgeous gifts! Cheesy

NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2014, 12:29:00 PM »

I had the amazing SerenityFall! She converted some gorgeous things for my medieval game!!  Cheer

Hello to you, NathanialRoyale! Happy Summer Holidays and a special Christmas for you~

Elegant Teardrop Maang Tikka (sans Jewelry) || Fairy Long Braid

First up I have two hairs that hopefully fit in a medieval/fantasy setting. One female hair and one male hair; both hairs work for all ages and come in pooklet v2 textures and all her natural colours (plus Io's). The female hair is from the India Inspired set, minus the jewelry bits (which are alpha-editable, in case you want to make a more time-period appropriate headpiece). The fairy long braid is from the supernatural pack and has slight animations Smiley

Dragon Valley Medieval Shoulder Armor

Next is a conversion of a top from the Dragon Valley world pack; there are five colours, and works through kids-adults. The files are not repository, though, so you can have one age group by itself. I did my best to make the bones look right around the shoulder armor, but they still might be a bit funky >_< Sorry about that!

Celtice Simple Dress 

Another clothing piece from Dragon Valley; the Celtic Simple Dress with Amaryll's flats for teens and adults. There are four colours and the mesh has all morphs. I know the bottom of the dress looks funky in the preview, but I have fixed the bones so it shouldn't be doing that! (However, there will be clipping when the sims walk - I couldn't fix that >_< sorry!)

Rough Writer || Vest and Goggles

Moving on to something a little more steampunk - a full body that works for child-elders and comes in three colours. The boots were ripped off from one of ja-viera's outfits. The top works for child-adults and also has three colours. Both meshes should have appropriate morphs.

Straight Shooter

A female full body outfit, works for child-elders and comes in four different colours. The shoes again also ripped off an outfit by ja-viera. Has appropriate morphs for each age group.

Long Female Skirt w/Flats

And last, but not least - a floor-length skirt for child-elders for your lovely females. There's only three colours and I'm sorry if the textures are poop; textures are not my strong point but I hope you find them useful! Has the appropriate morphs and using Amaryll's flats.

Download Everything! - All clothing files have a swatch inside labeling what is what!

GodLimpingBy
This wasn't supposed to be a discussion on whether Gregor has a head or not
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2014, 12:53:54 PM »

Sneaking on in the midst of moving madness to post my gift from NathanialRoyale  ^_^

Happy Christmas in July!  ^_^

I read that you liked Alfred's makeup, so I did some natural lips in select trappings skintone palette for you.

Period games always need more undies and sleepwear, and I tend to find that people make clothes for the nobility more then the common folk.

So here is some simple shifts in natural and dyed colors for adult women.

Recolors of the Kitchen and Bath period stove in shastakiss' metals.

A timber framing seamless wallset in 3 parts.

They can be mix and matched between the pieces.

Lastly, the temple wood floor from Whiterun, Skyrim.

These were done in a few select shades.

I hope you like your gift (or at least part of it  Tongue ) and if you would like to share you definitely can!

DOWNLOAD

Thanks so much to my Santa for all the hard work and lovely creations, as well as the mods for putting this on!

/goes back to unpacking

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2014, 01:55:29 PM »

OOh more beautiful gifts! My poor downloads folder is going to be very happppy.

Frottana
Kindergoth

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2014, 04:09:57 PM »

My secret Santa was TrynitrotoluenkaCheesy

And her gifts are the best in the world!!! 

Hello Frottana!
I'm pleased to be your Secret Santa this summer.  Cheesy
You can download your gift here.
Sorry, I won't tell you what's inside you will have a suprise.  Cool
I hope that you forgive me lack of more advanced skills and find some of this stuff useful. Smiley

Bye bye, and have fun.  Grin

And here are the beautiful gifts:

Clothes: <3

Beards: *__*

and a few beautiful hair recolors. :3

And you can all download it >> HERE <<

Lovely Trynitrotoluenka, thank you so much for the many nice gift! <3

ReiraKurenai
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

Little Monster

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2014, 04:48:39 PM »

Ooh, so many great goodies! I can't wait to add them to my already bloated downloads folder!  Tongue

Starrsim
Kindergoth

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2014, 09:31:35 PM »

My secret Santa was SlothySims and I was blessed with some amazing gifts! Toys for my tots and greying hair for my aging adults and some nice tiffany blue items as well. I can share, so everyone enjoy!

Hello Starrsim, guess what? Im your secret santee!  Cheesy  I have a few gifts for you that i really hope you like, and you're welcome to share your gifts in the gift sharing thread of course Smiley

First off, i have some toddler toys for ya

Comes in six gradient colors and the mesh is the base game maxis mesh

And now, some salt and peppered hair for your ladies

So these hairs come in all ages besides elder (which upsets me but if someone wants to convert them that would be amazing!), Adults are the only age group that have the grey roots (i figured it would be silly to have a greying toddler Tongue ) Binned accordingly and the mesh is included! Credits to Remi for the texture and Cazy for the mesh.

Finally, a Tiffany blue living room set

Included in this set is the rug (a recolor of isotopia Rug by Modulin from Free Time), The end table (maxis mesh, base game perhaps?) and the couch and chair come white with blue pillows and blue with white pillows. You can mix it up so the bottom cushion is white and the top back cushion is blue or vice versa.

All the gifts are in one folder but in separate packages, and everything has a descriptive title so you know what's what. I had a great time creating for you and I really hope you enjoy your gifts!

https://app.box.com/s/tmji2a99q43cbrvhp2rj  <<<< DOWNLOAD

(sorry for the ugly link, i cant get anything else to work)

Grima
Dragon Princess
Kindergoth

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2014, 10:29:08 PM »

I got my Christmas in July this afternoon and Laaneral was my secret santa! I am so happy because I adore pastel goth so much and having more clothing like this is much needed in my game! And of course, I just LOVE the gradient hairs!  Cheer I'm so excited to stick everything into my game in a bit!

Hi Chione! I was your Santa this year and I decided to give you a little amount of goodies and of course I really hope you like them! Feel free to share them if you want to Smiley

Sorry, but I didn't have time to take proper previews ;(

I went pastel goth with the gifts, I hope it doesn't bother you Smiley

You can see how do all of the gifts look like, without any Photoshop on them, go OVER HERE

All unedited previews and meshes are included in the file

DOWNLOAD ALL OVER HERE Smiley

Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: