Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Runway Wave-Peggy Converted For TS3 - read post 33  (Read 102091 times)
MrsCavbar
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2009, 05:38:25 AM »

Yep, says address not found, lovely hair though...
sunhair
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2009, 06:10:44 AM »

I also get the address not found error beautiful hair
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 07:45:56 AM by sunhair » Logged

Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face for you to frown, But it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that mother@#?!&! up side the head!
aldehydebends
Kindergoth

Azteca meets Germany

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2009, 07:52:43 AM »

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ewejgimurmz
you guys can try this.

I pledge allegiance to United Turtles of America and to the fruit bats of Borneo, one planet in the Milky Way, incredible, with justice and black bean burritos for all.

iCON  Fashions for the Sims 2&3
MrsCavbar
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 02:04:33 PM »

It works! TY!!!
mistressgemini
Fang Banger
Kindergoth

I wanna do real bad things with you!

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »

I have the same problem with the Balenciaga leggings, the upper body turns white from the neck down through even the arms. My game is set to high detail for everything and that is the only problem I have had. When I tried to reinstall them and select them I had the same problem and got an error message. I have awesome mod and indie stone mods plus a few other tuning mods.

I really like this hair and am going to try it out in a few minutes. Thank you for all the work and time you put into them. Hopefully I can use the leggings soon because I really like them!

Edit: Yes I have the latest patch installed. Thought that information may be needed too.
weeeze
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2009, 05:30:59 PM »

my sim looked exactly as m.caleros looks in game, even with the weird different coloured strip at the back..
your screen shot look amazing though, id love to use it =]
ericcc
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2009, 05:45:57 PM »

yeah thats what mine looks like too "/
jynxx
Kindergoth

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2009, 05:48:30 PM »

I have the same problem with the Balenciaga leggings, and the dress.  With the leggings, my sim's body turns completely white, and with the dress, it shows up nude in the game.
Missbonbon
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2009, 07:36:26 PM »

Ugh, I have the same problem as M.Calero. I would really love to use this hair. Sad It too was one of my favorites from good ole sims 2 days.

My dreamwidth!
Please do NOT put any of my creations on any paysite whatsoever.
aldehydebends
Kindergoth

Azteca meets Germany

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2009, 08:47:27 PM »

UPDATE:

HP at modthesims is looking at the package right now and trying to figure out what's up with the hair.

Im going to do some testing as well to see if i can get it figured out tonight.

Check back tomorrow and ill hopefully have things fixed.

I pledge allegiance to United Turtles of America and to the fruit bats of Borneo, one planet in the Milky Way, incredible, with justice and black bean burritos for all.

iCON  Fashions for the Sims 2&3
chiuhoung
Gutter Punk

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2009, 10:33:22 AM »

The hair is so beautiful~
Thank you~
IsabellaArci
If you're into me, good. If not, whatever.
Kindergoth

Hush little baby, don't say a word. .. .

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2009, 07:10:38 PM »

LOVE LOVE LOVE your works!

All your uploads here & at your website iCon are amazing!

And best thing is, everything works! No crashes, no weird glitches nothing. I guess some people complain majorly is because they have so many MODS in their game that whenever they download a new custom content, they just blame it on the new one & not the MODS.

Either that or they're working on low end PCs. Am running a MacBook Pro & nothing, ABSOLUTELY no problems, patches & all. Well, I don't use any MODS, so. .. .

Aaanyway, this runway hair doesn't look perfectly black on my sim. It's silvery gray liquidy almost like a smoky diamond. .. . AND I AM LOVING IT! Turns out better than raven black!

THANK YOU!

Kristin
Kindergoth

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2009, 09:30:32 PM »

Cute Hair, having the same problem that the others mentioned Cheesy

Can't wait to see the update for it Smiley
weeeze
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2009, 08:05:07 AM »

pffft i havnt downloaded indiestone or any mods... just patches clothes and hairs...and my comps from cyberpower so there... and it still doesnt work lol
Ryuke
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2009, 01:08:16 PM »

LOVE LOVE LOVE your works!

All your uploads here & at your website iCon are amazing!

And best thing is, everything works! No crashes, no weird glitches nothing. I guess some people complain majorly is because they have so many MODS in their game that whenever they download a new custom content, they just blame it on the new one & not the MODS.

Either that or they're working on low end PCs. Am running a MacBook Pro & nothing, ABSOLUTELY no problems, patches & all. Well, I don't use any MODS, so. .. .

Aaanyway, this runway hair doesn't look perfectly black on my sim. It's silvery gray liquidy almost like a smoky diamond. .. . AND I AM LOVING IT! Turns out better than raven black!

THANK YOU!

I don't see anyone "complaining". We are informing the creator of a glitch / bug that has occured when using this item ingame. Not sure about the others experiencing this but I'm also not running on a "low end PC".
You say it looks silvery gray liquid looking, well sorry to burst your bubble but I think you are experiencing the same glitch as it's clearly not supposed to look like that. Lastly, you do in fact use mods, this is one Tongue

ANYWAY...I too had the same going on as what M.Calero was having, I have removed the hair for now and await an update if that's in the pipeline. Great work though, and thank you for the hair as I rather liked this one previously too! Cheesy
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: