Pages: Prev 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2010.05 - Apocalypse : Something Went Bang!  (Read 349901 times)
ValTanner
Where Lost Souls Wander
Kindergoth

searching for what cannot be found

« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2010, 10:13:47 PM »

Hi, all! I have a little sim lady for you, one of the rare survivors of the apocalypse...

~INFO~
I recolored her clothes to make them grundgy and blood-splattered. Her skintone base is by Libertine, and I added the tattoos (images found on dA. She's got a rose on her left wrist, a phoenix by her belly button, an AFI bird on her back, and then of course the double birds on her chest that you can see). Also, I recolored the holder in her hair to make it grayscale, and I also grundgified her gloves. Below are more screenshots of her to show her off better. Also, I uploaded a shot of the CleanInstaller just to be on the safe side.

~DETAIL SHOTS~
Face: http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8195/1facedetail.jpg
Shirt: http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5309/2shirtdetail.jpg
Pants: http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7073/3jeansdetail.jpg
Boots: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3866/4bootdetail.jpg
CleanInstaller: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/5233/8cleaninstaller.jpg

And because I HAD to have a pic of her with a zombie...  Drool

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.4shared.com/file/b-CwZrUy/AidenApocalypse.html

Enjoy!

pinketamine
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2010, 10:25:56 PM »

That zombie looks absolutely lovely Smiley
Thanks everyone, everything is lovely so far, I wish I can contribute this month...

WIP in my Dreamwidth
wolly
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2010, 02:28:39 AM »

mustluvcats I am really grateful for the signs in particular. I love a good Simlish sign. Thank you.
mustluvcatz
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2010, 01:17:27 PM »

enchanted_black and wolly- you're welcome and thank you.

If anyone wants to do recolors of anything, even the wallpapers- feel free to. I'd like to see them. I have a .psd for the boards (all the wood actually) with the shadowing on it- if it's needed just let me know and I'll post it. Smiley

Lillany
Gutter Punk

« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2010, 06:42:32 PM »

Hi!
Finally I found some time to do something for this theme (and I love this theme)
So I bring you these:

For more details click here:
1    2

As you can see in previews top and bottom have before and after version and full outfit goes with that net over the top part or without it. They are clearly labeled in .zip so you can pick what you like.

Meshes are by gelydh on http://www.clubcrimsyn.com/ for the pants. Thank you very much.

Top is maxis basic top. And no it will not have those nipples. Apparently I downloaded some default replacement with nipples and I can't locate it in the mess of my random clothes folder. If anyone knows what it is I would appreciate if you would tell me because they are starting to annoy me.

Mesh for full outfit is by flinn on shell not be named even thou I was sure I was working on Shatarja mesh that I normally use and love.

Big thank you to all creators.

Download
(meshes are included)

EDIT:
download link fixed. Thank you HopesAreHigh.
Apologies to people who already downloaded. You'll find your self with some tattoos.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 07:49:52 PM by Lillany » Logged

HopesAreHigh
Undead

« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2010, 07:30:41 PM »

Lilliany, I love your contribution, but I think you linked it wrong. I check your other files and I think you meant this one, not this one?

Serena_Moonstone
Lady Serena
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2010, 11:03:02 AM »

ooohhh I love the oufit with the mesh!!! Everything is so awesome this month, I makes me want to add somethin aswell, thought I'd have no idea wnat to make. I did make some grungy nicer bedding and the bible passage from fallout 3 for the sims2 last year at MTSi. Maybe I'll make a rusty grungy canopy bed. Hey, just cause the end of the world came doesn't mean your sims can't have some semblance of luxury right?

warpcrab
Gloom Cookie

Cybernetically Enhanced Alien Mutant Crab

« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2010, 12:44:19 PM »

ooohhh I love the oufit with the mesh!!! Everything is so awesome this month, I makes me want to add somethin aswell, thought I'd have no idea wnat to make. I did make some grungy nicer bedding and the bible passage from fallout 3 for the sims2 last year at MTSi. Maybe I'll make a rusty grungy canopy bed. Hey, just cause the end of the world came doesn't mean your sims can't have some semblance of luxury right?

I have a suggestion: How about a grungy canopy bed with a mosquito net? I would imagine that the bugs would be pretty nasty in an Apocalyptic setting.
WickedYDork
Jen
Undead

« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2010, 01:01:26 PM »

I gotta say I've never had the desire to play an apocalyptic hood at all. Until now. I'm thinking a prosperty challenge would be fantastic with this!

Thank you everyone for all of the LOVELY things! *Giggles* Oh I'm so happy!

Truculent Beastie
« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2010, 03:18:45 PM »

Mustluvcats, I've been searching for some window boards on the interwebz for ages! Thank you for creating what  I've wanted for a while. Your wall papers are great too!
pinkosim
aka psychosim
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2010, 11:41:03 PM »

Yet another night shift Zombie but it was worth it, kind of. Here're six burnt out ruins to decorate your post-apocalyptic hood with.
Thanks to sun_it_rises/gneas who let me use the textures of her houses here.
(coffin kickers)

DOWNLOAD RUINS

Polygon Count: 226

"One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best." - Goethe
Your dedication is inspiration for my dedication.
- Livejournal - latest: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
- Grungy cars - latest: 1977 VW Type 2 two-tones
warpcrab
Gloom Cookie

Cybernetically Enhanced Alien Mutant Crab

« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2010, 12:33:58 AM »

Oh my!!! When you saw these bombed out buildings, my eyes nearly popped out of my head. You never cease to amaze, psychosim. Awesome job!
Lace
Macabre Miscreant

permanently retired

« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2010, 12:40:36 AM »

Oh my god, Psychosim, those are fantastic.

This whole thread is making me consider a post-apocalyptic hood of some sort...

tomorrow's dream tonight
thechangeling
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2010, 02:24:31 AM »

Seriously, psychosim. Wow. Just wow. Awwwwwwwwe.
CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2010, 07:38:23 AM »

psychosim, you're a god. Cool

Pages: Prev 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: