Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Can some talented creator(s) make this poster and necklace?  (Read 2872 times)
dianebk
« on: May 31, 2010, 03:59:25 PM »

I'm confused about including pictures, so I hope I'm doing this right.  I'm interested in this "Abracadabra" poster:

And this pentagram necklace:

I apologize for all the times I screwed this up.  I think I've got it now, and after this, I'm giving up on these items.  But if someone can make them for me, I would be so incredibly, uneffingly, eternally grateful.
Syren
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 01:48:10 AM »

Hmm, well I can't help on the pendant, though that would be a nice one too have. I did give the poster a shot though. After sizing it down it lost some of its border, and I tried it a few ways and got the same result. Here's what I have, go ahead and grab it if you like. I'll try spacing it out and maybe get a better one uploaded tomorrow. Again, it's not the best but Ed still likes it.  8P

A-B-R-A-C-A-D-A-B-R-A

Download
dianebk
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 11:36:09 AM »

Wow, that looks really good, but I see what you mean about the border.  Would starting with a different size make a difference?  I can grab other sizes, I think...but, wow - you did that so fast and it looks so good, I can't wait to see what else you could do with it!  Thanks!
Syren
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 12:53:46 PM »

Yes, if you could find another pic of the same poster style with more space around the lettering it might not look so close on the edges. I can try and expand the original out some more after work tonight if you can't find another image to work with though.  8P
dianebk
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 08:43:56 PM »

Well, I looked, and although I can find different sizes, the proportional spacing on the borders and around the lettering stays the same.  If you get a chance to play with it some more, I'd love to see what you could do.  Do you think you could you do a version without tacks?  But if you can't tweak it anymore, I've got no problem with it!

Syren
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 02:05:09 PM »

Sorry for the delay, I spent all of last night getting Ambitions set up to actually work with all my custom junk.  Angry This morning I pulled this back out and expanded it around all sides for you, but unfortunately I can't do anything about the pins. Since I just did a simple texture swap, for vertical wall hangings there aren't many options to choose from; you either have the pinned poster version here or a framed version. So, I apologize for that. Either way here is a fixed version, and I left up the old one too so you can take your pick between them.

Download
dianebk
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 10:30:20 AM »

Wow.  That's all I can say.  Forget about the pins.  Thank you so much!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: