Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2012.07 - Simlish and Maxis Match  (Read 278899 times)
jaccirocker
SupaDupaGeekyGirl
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

I'm just Jacci

« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2012, 11:41:34 AM »

Thanks for making those dresses wearable Skell, and that lipstick is so pretty thank you.

TS2 missing files are here  <<<------ Fixed 08/26/2011 pm me if something is missing
Dollfie
Kindergoth

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2012, 05:43:56 PM »

I have a question on what would be considered MM makeup. I whipped up a very simple lip set using the original Maxis lipstick, Tealeaf's alpha, and a mix of Aelia's colors. Is this an acceptable offering?

Queen of France
Gloom Cookie

Big Yard Dudes Inc.

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2012, 05:58:54 PM »

Skell, you're the best at formals, no contest.
Dolfie: definitely!

Anyerfillag
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2012, 06:17:32 PM »

Yep, that would be acceptable Dolfie Smiley

Dollfie
Kindergoth

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2012, 08:04:42 PM »

Thank you all for the replies. ~

Swatch

Download

Here is a very simple set of lips with Maxis textures on Tealeaf's alpha. Originally, I was going to use Aelia's colors but I'm rather dense and new to this so that didn't work out. There are 8 colors, as seen in the swatch. They do not look good on all skins- It's really just trial and error when it comes to skin color/lip combination.

Bigger swatches are included in the .rar.

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2012, 10:38:08 PM »

Looks great!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Romantic Roulette
Dancing With The
Undead

« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2012, 03:52:35 AM »

Skell, both of the dresses you've shared already this month are wonderful! I always put your formal wear to good use C:

F
Kindergoth

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2012, 04:42:46 AM »

I love Maxis Match custom content!  Thank you all for contributing your great creations.

I especially love the dresses and the makeup that were contributed, thanks a ton!  It's all going straight into my downloads folder.
meaux
Gloom Cookie

one with my computer chair

« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2012, 06:39:41 PM »

8 Maxis-Matchy edits of these outfits by trapping. I took some H&M jean textures and did some copy-pasta magic. Four colors for each jean texture, some colors by aelia. (I am sorry I picked such random colors) Mesh is, of course, included. Inform me of any issues, and enjoy!
(bonus points if you get the title reference)

>> download @ box <<

Ayra Amer
Kindergoth

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2012, 08:10:26 PM »

All of these items look really awesome. I've never been a maxis match kinda gal, but this is awesome. You guys have really inspired me to do my first maxis match recolors. Wish me well.

p.s. Does anyone have tips? Confused

Amovitam
Kindergoth

« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2012, 09:31:13 PM »

Everything is wonderful! thank you guys!

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2012, 01:16:06 AM »

So much great stuff and it's only the 5th!

Sevenskellington, I'm spoiled rotten for formal wear now thanks to you. It's all so pretty.
Mork, I never liked the full outfit but I can totally use the separated top with your textures, thank you.
Synkka, that bench would look good in so many places Smiley
Zx_Ta, ts3 has some of the best stuff, thank you so much for converting more of it.
specialsimflake, I like the meshes you chose and remisims textures, thanks Smiley
ZeroDark, that lawn chair is so cheerful now in its new colors!
jaccirocker, I love the bow neck dress to pieces - thank you!
Dollfie, your model is so pretty and so bored-looking at the same time, ha! Thanks for the lipset.
spyromaniac, hmm, this looks like my new favorite outerwear - thanks! Is that an Age of Mythology reference? LOVE.

Remi
Grilled Cheese loving
Grimly Fiendish
Gutter Punk

Are we posing? Are we props?

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2012, 06:28:34 AM »

Skell, thank you saving that mesh, it's perfect with those heels. Also, that formal dress. Much better in something other than electric blue, hehe. Beautiful.
Mork, I've always liked the top and textures from that outfit, but not so much the pants, thank you!
Synkka, that bench chair will be very useful!
Hehe! Bananas! Those slot-machines are awesome, Zx_TaCool
specialsimflake, those retextures look great! I'm still stuck on who the model is. I have an idea, but I'm probably wrong.
ZeroDark, definately going with the pastel defaults. That deckchair suits brighter colours.
jaccirocker & Skell, I adore that first dress, but they're all so nice!
Dollfie, those lips look wonderful!
Spyro, I think the colour choices are perfect. They look so warm! I wish I had a nice jumper like that right about now.

A little contribution to the theme.

Retexture of Noora's edit of Rose hair 0164F

x | Bodyshop Preview

Texture, notes and credits are here. In Simgaroop's colours.

Teen - elder. Binned, familied, elder grey linked to black. Hairtie texture by Aquilegia, mesh by Rose included.

Download

Mommy & Me - Recolours of the K&B AF & CU Bathrobes in 6 of Eversims' Peggy Sue & Bobby Lou Palette

x | Colours Swatch | Bodyshop AF | Bodyshop CU

6 recolours, swatches are included. Textures are Maxis, colours are Eversims'. Both categorised as Underwear & Sleepwear, children's bathrobe for both genders. K&B Stuff pack required.

Download AF Bathrobes
Download CU Bathrobes

Everything's been compressorized and labeled/tooltipped. Credit goes to Neena, Simgaroop, Noora, Rose, Aquilegia, Eversims and, of course, Maxis.

Enjoy! Cheesy

currantpotpie
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2012, 08:39:07 AM »

Wow, this theme is off to a great start already! I'm happy to contribute today...

Hcove's TS3-TS2 'Riddled Waves Front' in Remi's Maxis Match textures! Ages child-adult. Mesh included!
Download!

Hcove's TS3-TS2 'Surf Swept' in Remi's Maxis Match textures! Ages child-adult. Mesh included!
Download!

(For the kickers...)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 10:34:49 PM by vintagecat » Logged

otty
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2012, 10:20:01 AM »

@spyromaniac: love the edit and even more The Avengers references  Cheesy

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: