Pages: Prev 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Advent 2012  (Read 995321 times)
Eva
uhoh I'm a
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #135 on: December 06, 2012, 01:10:09 PM »

AlfredAskew, I adore the face shapers! I will get a ton of use out of those for sure.
Apollo, the conversions, the walls and floors, stunning!
Faniel, yay, I can actually use those outfits in my game! And the hair retextures look great, especially Guinevere's hair!
Goat, everything is absolutely lovely, but those new wood textures are just fabulous! I've already put Francesca to use.
Keoni, everything is so colourful and cute! I didn't download any of it because, well, I play a medieval/castaway game and don't use maxis match hair, but I totally would have if it would have fit in my game.
Themalle: Those are some amazing rextures, and a very pretty presentation too! I grabbed what I can try to fit into my game.

Thanks all of you! And happy Sinterklaas to everyone!

SpaceDoll
sweet, sweet lamination
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #136 on: December 06, 2012, 02:16:07 PM »

Thanks, Keoni, and sorry about my confusion! It must have been the overdose of AWESOME that made my mind play silly tricks on me. I'm already using your stuff in my game! Thanks again.

I've massacred my manicure,
(am I poisoned flesh?)
And made a mess
(a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #137 on: December 06, 2012, 02:39:52 PM »

I wish I had a working game so I could download all these pretties!  Grin I will come straight to this thread when I do have my game installed.

Alfred, as expected you started this event off fantastically. I know I've already said it, but the facial effects are really useful!
Apollo, utterly gorgeous content. Everything oozes taste and style!
Fainiel, brilliant but where is sassy feMerlin?  Wink
Goat, the new wood textures are a highlight but everything you have made is very usable and well done.
Keoni, so much pretty! I love how cute your style is. More options for outerwear is always nice!
Themalle,  Cheesy! Wow, you have been busy. I'm quite speechless at it all.. beautiful content and I wish I could decorate as well as you!

Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far  Heart burp The gifts you've made are wonderful.
keoni
Undead

Wait... what?

« Reply #138 on: December 06, 2012, 03:45:34 PM »

Don't worry about it, SpaceDoll. I went "No! I forgot the mesh! How stupid of me!" before I rembered there was no mesh Grin I actually had to download Yuichens version, just to be sure there was indeed no mesh needed.

Thanks Eva and Nymphy! I'm so happy you like it  Big Grin

Fainiel
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #139 on: December 06, 2012, 04:54:23 PM »

Fainiel, brilliant but where is sassy feMerlin?  Wink

Consider it your Christmas present Tongue

As for everything else, well that noise you just heard was my download folder exploding Cheesy

Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #140 on: December 06, 2012, 04:58:08 PM »

Ahahaha! I just let our the weirdest laugh ever at that  Grin Oh Fainiel, he looks brilliant!
Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #141 on: December 06, 2012, 06:01:07 PM »

December 7th

It's my turn to post on december 7th! It's just a little past midnight at my place (GMT+1), so I'm just going to post it.  

Hairs

First, nine hairs in all six of Simgaroops textures and colours. Information can be found on the bigger previews. All meshes are included and in case of an elder recolour, grey is linked to black. Binned and compressed.

1. Bigger || Download
2. Bigger || Download
3. Bigger || Download
4. Bigger || Download
5. Bigger || Download
6. Bigger || Download
7. Bigger || Download
8. Bigger || Download
9. Bigger || Download

Makeup & Freckles

1. Lips - Sevenskellington + Trapping blend; these are some really matte lips. I put Sevenskellingtons lips on a Trapping alpha and recoloured it in 12 shades.
Swatch || Download
2. Eyeshadows CuriousB + SimpleLife blend; CuriousB's very awesome latest eyeshadows put on a soft, SimpleLife alpha and recoloured it using Trapping's natural shades.
Swatch || Download
3. Freckles in light, medium and dark; using Jessi's freckles as a base, I played around with brushes. c: They're found under costume makeup.
Swatch || Download

1. Trapping made a beautiful IKEA Hemnes set. All of the meshes are included in the download. Do not delete the master file, as these are slaved objects! (I think these are base game compatible? I do not know and forgot to ask. Embarrassed )

IKEA Lack swatch || Maxis Woods Swatch
Download

2. There are 78 TS3 scenery paintings on the base game Suspense mesh. Screenshots belong to Eversims and Nilou who very generously let me use their pictures. I recommend getting Buggybooz' A Feast of Frames add-ons.

Eversims paintings swatch || Nilou paintings swatch
Download

Hood terrains

I created these for the purpose of subhoods. Often neighbourhood terrains are too large for universities or downtowns and I wanted to remedy that by making these. They are empty SC4 terrains, which mean they come undecorated. Just unzip the files and put all of the contents in your Documents -> EA Games -> The Sims 2 -> SC4 terrains folder.

1. Bigger || Overview || Download
2. Bigger || Overview || Download

Mediafire Advent Folder

I really hope you like it!  Smiley It was an amazing opportunity to create for the GoS Advent and I like to thank the people who kept me sane while I was hoarding the showing off creations thread.  Grin
*hides in a corner now*
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 06:11:20 PM by Milya » Logged

Skoogy
Kindergoth

« Reply #142 on: December 06, 2012, 07:10:08 PM »

Everything is so incredible, Milya! I cannot pic just one or two favorites out of them, I simply love it all! Thank you so, so much!  Yay

HecatesTholus
The Grouchy Writer
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #143 on: December 06, 2012, 07:51:26 PM »

Thank you so much, Milya! Those terrains will definitely be useful!

Like walking through a disintegrating dream.
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #144 on: December 06, 2012, 08:22:45 PM »

Milya, these are wonderful!! Thank you so much!

Mork
Kindergoth

« Reply #145 on: December 06, 2012, 10:44:25 PM »

I love those terrains, Milya, and that Hemnes set will be perfect for my game! Thank you so much! Everything looks amazing, guys. Thank you so much for spoiling us!

Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #146 on: December 06, 2012, 11:51:20 PM »

themalle, I love all those recolors! Thanks a lot.
Milya, The terrains are wonderful! Those will be very useful indeed  Big Grin Thanks!

Major
Undead

...I let myself in.

« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2012, 05:06:54 AM »

The only thing I'm able to think now : "Oh my God, oh my God ! It's soooooo beautiful, all things are fantastics !!! *squee*"
Thanks everybody for this Advent Calendar !!!!!

Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2012, 06:07:46 AM »

This is aweome, Voleste!

CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2012, 07:11:22 AM »

It's all wonderful, Milya, thanks so much! The terrains will be really useful, and I've always wanted to make some paintings out of TS3 screenshots, but now I don't need to. Cool

Pages: Prev 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: