Pages: Prev 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Advent 2012  (Read 997221 times)
pixeldots and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
limabean
Kindergoth

« Reply #315 on: December 17, 2012, 05:41:30 AM »

Wow, wow and wow!  Thank you so much for all these amazing goodies - you're spoiling us!
Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #316 on: December 17, 2012, 06:46:26 AM »

I'm so behind on posting comments!

Bunhead; the dresses are amazingly pretty and I love the hair conversions! Very classy.
Zero; your themed gift is so fantastic.  Cheesy
Trapping; I love all of your floors, so they went in my game as soon as possible. And the conversions! That top might be my favourite.
Yuxi; as usual, such gorgeous stuff. Would I ever go realistic, you would be the number one creator to go to.  Grin
Jessi; yay, you posted the bat lights! Those paintings are very cute as well. I can't get enough from scenery paintings!
FadetoBlack; I think the dyed out hair is such a great idea, and so well executed! Everything looks great.

mouseyblue
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #317 on: December 17, 2012, 12:40:13 PM »

DECEMBER 17TH

Hello and seasons greatings to you all, it's been a long time. Anyway today I come bearing some gifts - More unnecessary Skins and Eyes from me! yay.
I'll put individual download links with the pictures and grab-alls at the end.

SKINS
All Custom. No fitness states. Teeth are Rensim. All my skins use an Ephemera base, I may have blended in some Enayla and Pooklet though, not fully sure. /  Body picture.

These are my darkest skins yet / Bodyshop faces
DOWNLOAD

Palm skintones are a warm tan colour, these are some of my favourites / Bodyshop Faces
DOWNLOAD

These are a light yellowy tan set. I've uploaded this tone before with one of my sims on my Tumblr, but since then I've made a few more faces. / Bodyshop faces
DOWNLOAD

Rising Sun skins are a very light toned, asian inspired set. / Bodyshop faces
DOWNLOAD

Probably my most used and abused skins. If you have downloaded any of my caucasion sims recently they probably used this tone, in which they were called dirtywhite skins, Im calling them Sugar Skins now. / Bodyshop faces
DOWNLOAD

EYES
All Custom. Scleras are mostly Anva / Pooklet / Tifa. Some have some minor editing by me.  

Ages ago I mentioned wanting to make some large iris eyes and these are one of the sets. Really cute and cartoony but be carefully not to make sims look too bugeyed.
DOWNLOAD

Second set.
DOWNLOAD

Starer eyes for that staring look ? heh
DOWNLOAD

More glossy and seductive but they use the same catchlights as the above set so they became part 2.
DOWNLOAD

Bright, realistic and detailed.
DOWNLOAD

Leftover eyes, which are basically part 2 of my Lucky Mix Eyes. I think i've scrolled through nearly every page of facity.com and these were the leftover eyes I thought would be pretty for sims. Plus some extras from random other images.
DOWNLOAD

And that's it! Bulk downloads here:
DOWNLOAD ALL SKINS / DOWNLOAD ALL EYES / DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING

Credits:
Ephemera
Rensim
Pooklet
Enayla
Leh (eyelid and eye base)
Noodlesims (lips, I think)
Tifa (lips, scleras)

As usual hack and slash whatever you like from these, If you want Higher quality textures pm me here at GoS.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 03:39:45 PM by mouseyblue » Logged

Fran
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #318 on: December 17, 2012, 12:48:43 PM »

I was holding my breath, and withstanding the awful temptation to download all of this thread. I was successful until this one by Mouseyblue..one of my very favorite skin creators.

Awesome. Simply awesome...move over, DL folder, you're gonna get a bit fatter!

Thank you for the wonderful presents, everyone!
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #319 on: December 17, 2012, 12:49:34 PM »

Absolutely GORGEOUS skins and eyes, mouseyblue!!

martecjusz
Kindergoth

« Reply #320 on: December 17, 2012, 01:21:39 PM »

Mouseyblue, those skins are absolutely beautiful! Thank you very much for your work.
maryannsims
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #321 on: December 17, 2012, 01:58:27 PM »

Thank you everyone for these beautiful  gifts.

Mousey, you're wonderful. Many thanks !

HecatesTholus
The Grouchy Writer
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #322 on: December 17, 2012, 03:06:31 PM »

Wonderful skins and eyes. Thank you, Mouseyblue!

Like walking through a disintegrating dream.
Rycie
Kindergoth

« Reply #323 on: December 17, 2012, 05:24:47 PM »

thanks for all these lovely gifts guys! I am so tempted to download EVERYTHING!! <3

Ghen
Hey, HEY, Stop that! Can't you see I'm a
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Bless you and your wicked ways

« Reply #324 on: December 17, 2012, 05:46:09 PM »

So many delicious things here. Thank you all for sharing!

Eleanor
waste of space
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #325 on: December 17, 2012, 05:55:47 PM »

Mouseyblue, I don't know how to handle so much greatness. Thank you so much! It's good to see you back. Smiley

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #326 on: December 17, 2012, 07:07:59 PM »

22 pages of cool!

FadeToBlack, the mismatched undies are just what my sims need Smiley And the faded hair! I love it and your rueful (?) knowledge of it, thank you!
mouseyblue, could your set be any prettier or diverse? Thanks very much for such stunning gifts!
ashantimania
Gutter Punk

« Reply #327 on: December 17, 2012, 07:40:56 PM »

Jessi, amazing! I love the bat lights (cutest thing ever) and the gradient wallpapers! Thank you!

FadeToBlack, oooh, faded dye hair! And sweet mismatched undies! Love everything. Thank you!

mouseyblue, YOU HAVE RETURNED. AND WITH A PLETHORA OF EYES. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. For real, though, I love your eyes to death! And the skins, too! Thank you!
Puddingly
Kindergoth

gee gee gee gee

« Reply #328 on: December 17, 2012, 09:20:18 PM »

This is shaping up to be a wonderful holiday! Everything has been absolutely gorgeous so far, so tempted to just snag everything and have done with it. So very many thanks to all the creators!

EbbyCarolina
Kindergoth

« Reply #329 on: December 17, 2012, 11:39:55 PM »

Shasta, the freezer pops are actually not mine! I'm trying to find the original creator now. Wink

I think the freezer bunny pops are by amovitamsim here, also I completely agree on the amazingness of Fadetoblack's gifts, I'm definitely going to get some use out of the dyed hair.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: