Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Blind Date 2013 Gifts  (Read 324829 times)
Lace
Macabre Miscreant

permanently retired

« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2013, 05:26:33 PM »

So many pretty thingssss have been shared, eep! I just received my gift from Bryde and now that I'm done squeaking over it, I'll share as well. :3

Happy Valentines Lace!  I hope my gifts can half way match up to yours...here we go!

First is an outfit for AF with an anchor necklace. It comes in 5 colours, but I haven't got a swatch though, sorry (there is also the outfits without the necklaces included).

Next is raon m46 hair in 6 of pooklet v2 unnaturals.

Then there is Io's/trappings summerdress with converse. It comes in 10 colours. [ swatch ]

Next up are 20 AM shirts on a dustfinger mesh! [ swatch  ]
(I accidentaly missed one out of the swatch, my bad.)

And now for the eyeliners I made you! They come in 10 colours. [ preview 2 ]  [ bodyshop previews of all colours ]  [ swatch ]

Lastly, nautical walls! There are 16 walls in total (5 'Knotted' walls, 5 'anchor' walls, and then 4 separate seahorse walls.) Sorry for lack of pictures, I only realized while checking the file that I had none!

Full credit for everything is in the read me (I hope i got everyone in, if i didn't, sorry!)

You have my permission to share away!

[ DOWNLOAD :-) ]

I love everything lots, thanks so much Bryde! Heart burp

tomorrow's dream tonight
shadowfell
Ye Olde Texture Hoarder
Gutter Punk

Go big or go extinct

« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2013, 07:00:12 PM »

Oh my goodness, CuriousB, your gift is amazing!  Those gables and porch posts are gorgeous!  I'm even more excited for the Spooky Set recolors -  I made some myself for my Super Blind Date because I love them so much (I hope she does too!), and now I'll have even more!  Shastakiss did a remarkable job!

Such lovely things from the community.  I also wanted to send out lots of love to Nymphy for putting this together, because this was truly an awesome exchange.  
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 07:11:49 PM by shadowfell » Logged

toxicorange
Kindergoth

« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2013, 07:52:28 PM »

Everything that has been shared is amazing Smiley My date was Kamina, and she sent me some gorgeousss things!! I especially love those bright pants Drool

ah, I'm sorry this is a bit late!! But I absolutely love your gifts for me, thank you!  Heart burp

Anyway, I've got a few things for you that I hope you'll like, and of course you're free to share  ^_^

(swatch | extra preview 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )

Firstly, some colourful pants for AF and AM, since you said you liked that sort of thing. They come in Eversims's Picking Daisies palette, with a couple extras off Kerplunk and Peggy Sue & Bobby Lou II! The AF mesh is a shoeswap by me (which ought to include fat and preg morphs), and the AM mesh is by Yuxi.

(swatch | extra preview 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )

Next, there's Pinket's mock mods in Huning's pony colours (actions by Nyren), cause more glasses is always good, yeah?

(swatch 1 | 2 | there's extra previews in the pants previews)

And finally, some wood floors by Trapping in Aelia's retro and jewel colours (plus lonesome as a sorta bonus)! You said you liked wood floors in bright colours, and there's not much brighter than these  Big Grin

You can download everything here!

If you wanted, I could upload the sims in the previews, but that's entirely up to you, and there's credits for everything included in the zip. Happy belated Valentine's, TO, I hope it was a good one!  Embarrassed

dark_moon
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

"Weird works for me."

« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2013, 09:49:30 PM »

Oh everything that has been share is wonderful and have already gone in a downloading spree, now i share my gift by unicorngurl180 (Jane), she has giving me pretty outfits for my kids which will be most abused in game plus a 50's restorant that holds the promise of being a great photo setting. I had a blast during this event a huge thanks to my date for the pretties, and a general enormous thanks to everyone for sharing such great stuff and of course a bigger thanks to Nymphy for all her hard work organizing and hosting this event.

Enough talking lets open the presents!

Outfit 1:

This is a shoe swap and recolor of a Freetime outfit that I thought had a lot of promise, but ugly shoes.  I switched the weird pastel fisherman sandals for some cute flipflops, and made five recolors.  I also included my alpha and original retexture.

Outfit 2:

This is yet another Freetime shoe swap.  Once again it had some very odd/  not very stylish leather sandals.  I replaced them with flipflops once again, and made five more plain recolors.  The original texture and alpha are also included.

Outfit 3:

This is a recolor of a seasons toddler outfit.  The hood originally had an entire bear face, but I recolored and re-textured the outfits to be more plain and useful.  Still has cute bear ears on the hood though.  There are two additional recolors not pictured in the preview.
All textures are maxis heavily edited by me.
Last but not least:
   Since you said you like small community lots with minimal CC, here is a 50's style diner.

Overview:

Counter:

Booths:

Included in the file is a list of CC used, mostly credit goes to Adele, Buggybooz, Ja, and various amazing creators who extracted Fallout content.  The CC list looks rather long, but that is only because all recolors of a painting were included for some reason, and I couldn't tell by name which were needed, so I figured better safe than sorry.  I apologize for that.  doh  To be used as a diner, all it needs is a podium and your choice of stove and refrigerator in the kitchen.  This was done purposely, so the building can be shared if you want without worry about people's game versions and appliances and such, hope you don't mind.

Everything can be downloaded here : http://www.mediafire.com/?lle3ckc60eh46

"I laugh in the face of danger, and then I hide until it goes away."
Downloads -Tumblr - LJ -Etsy
thechangeling
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2013, 10:53:52 PM »

There are so many amazing gifts here that I'm going to have to come back at another time just to properly squee over and thank everyone for their hard work and generosity! With my gift FINALLY sent (and sorry again, Nathaniel!) I can share my present! My date really knows how to treat a gal and how to push my content-craving buttons!

Thank you so very much again for my gift! If you're not completely turned-off by the time in which is takes me to "get ready" perhaps we could see each other again like this? Tongue
Dibaday
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2013, 04:49:33 AM »

Love all the objects, my download folder is groaning! Cheesy
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2013, 11:42:01 AM »

Here is my awesome gift ^_____^

Whimsy Damsel on Pooklet's mesh and Flat Unbalance on my mesh.

Steel Kitty, Fat Goldbar, and Sand Colored all with sexyfeet by me

Part I

See You Tomorrow with sexyfeet and Whimsy Damsel on Trapping age-conversion

Whimsy Damsel on Trapping's age-conversion again and My Hat is Gone on Lady Heather's age-conversion

Part II

Plus a few other things that are not pictured! I texture-referenced what I could
and included the files that're required to make everything work, but several files
have been renamed in my unique way. They SHOULD be easy enough to spot!
After that I serenaded each set sweetly before tucking them all into a folder, gave
the whole thing a kiss, compressed it gently with both hands, and now I'm sending
it to you with adoration and promises of hopeless devotion.

Credit-List-o-Doom

All About Style, Bloom, changeling, Fakepeeps7, FantasyRogue, Flinn, Ja,
Kayleigh, Lady Heather, Pooklet, & Trapping

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 04:44:47 PM by shastakiss » Logged

CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2013, 12:44:11 PM »

Just wanted to say that if anyone would like to have slightly crisper textures on the wallpapers I made for shastakiss, you get get updated versions here: http://bit.ly/W1Mr44.

(The main download posted above by shasta has also been updated.)

Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2013, 12:53:44 PM »

I'm in awe of all the lovely gifts everyone got and how fun it was to do this! A huge, huge thanks to Nymphy for making this possible and just being amazing. Heart burp

My blind date was Hayley, aka Morticia, and I was so flipping excited to check out her gifts. She's one of my favorite people ever and she simply spoiled me!

There's so much amazing stuff in here: great hairs, clothing, and boots, boots, BOOTS!! Cheesy
Download!!
Thanks again, lovie!!  

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
Hayley
Saint of Saints.
Gloom Cookie

Gat would be proud.

« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2013, 09:02:09 PM »

All the gifts here are simply amazing! Heart burp
I would also like to jump on the bandwagon and say thanks to Nymphy for hosting such a fantastic event! It was so much fun!

My blind date was Faramir, a.k.a Jessy, and here's her gift to me! She was definitely spot on with everything that she made, I absolutely love every part of it Cheesy

And I'm allowed to share, so have at it!

I couldn't have asked for a better date; thank you so much! You can has flower
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 02:12:47 PM by shastakiss » Logged

Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2013, 02:05:30 AM »

This thread is so much more fun than the usual bag of chocolate and love novel.
My Blind Date was shadowfell (Peter Pan) andI got the greatest stuff that I'm allowed to share:

Hello and Happy (slightly belated) Valentine's Day!  I am Shadowfell, aka Peter Pan, and I was your Super Blind Date!  I hope you enjoy all the pretties I have made you.

Fear my mad poem skills!  And my poor spelling of your name skills!  Ha!

I kind of sort of started with a theme, and then got distracted and wandered all over the place.  I think I hit several things on your want list despite my creative frenzy.  Here are your lovely offerings:

First off, I personally really liked the Spooky Build Set from the former Sims 2 store, but three colors?  Come on!  And the so-called "Enter with Dread Door"?  Not so dreadful.  The gargoyles are a nice touch, but it's a honking huge wooden BORING door.  If I'm going to use that much space for a two-story doorway, it had better be badass. 

So I fixed things a bit.  First, you get the five windows and the door in all 18 of Aelia's Eco colors.  It makes the set a lot more versatile than just for haunted castles and mansions.  Second, I jazzed up the door a bit with some random Thief II textures I had lying around on my hard drive - skulls and skeletons because you are Lady Death after all!  I think the new texture makes the door look really awesome.  Just fair warning, there are two colors that nearly black out the door textures because they're so dark, but I kept them in anyway because they looked so nice on the windows.

Next, I had this brilliant idea to make Medieval zombie clothes.  So I made these:

All ages but Elder are represented.  The males use iamliz's Russian Viking Mesh (conversion by G-Knee for teens, child, and toddler), and the females use iamliz's Alpha Editable Medieval Dress (conversion by Cynnix for child).  There are three colors for each mesh, and I copy-pasta'd the adult textures onto the others so you have a matched set!  They are ripped, muddied, bloodied, spattered, torn, and generally disgusting.  I hope you can get some use out of them for zombies or otherwise.

And here's where the thematic stuff ends.  The bad news is I started going random places.  The good news is I ended up making a bunch of kids and toddler stuff.  You said you liked big families in your game, so the kids must always have more stuff!

First, some Valentine's Day things.

Like the picture says, you get four new underwear/pajamas for little boys in cute Valentine-themed patterns courtesy of Colourlovers on Fakepeeps' Basic Boxer mesh - just in time for Valentine's Day next year!

Little girls got some new undies as well.  Same deal, same mesh, etc. etc.

Next up: Pajamas!

Electric Sheep is a Fakepeeps conversion mesh for boys from the adult pajama set.  Six new patterns = more fun!

Goodnight Moon is another Fakepeeps mesh for boys.  These have plain long-sleeved shirts with patterned pants - six designs.  I personally really dig the bat pajamas.

Summer Breeze is yet another Fakepeeps mesh for a baby doll nightie for little girls.  Six new designs here alternating with patterned bodices with plain skirts or patterns all over.

Sweet Dreams is yet another Fakepeeps mesh (there might be a pattern here) for a lovely fancy pajama top with bottoms for little girls.  The pants are patterned with coordinating solid colored tops to match.  Six new designs here as well.

And last, but certainly not least, are the toddler pajamas!  These are six new pajamas for boys or girls, Fakepeep's mesh, and they are super-cute in game.

And here's the link to EVERYTHING.

Meshes are included; all files have been labeled and compressorized.  You may share to your heart's content.

I do hope you enjoy all your new things!  It was a lot of fun making stuff for you even as my second date.

Love,
Shadowfell

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2013, 02:30:07 AM »

I was paired with matsu_mike a.k.a Frodo and here's the gifts I received! There's a bunch of paintings and robots, and they're all really cool!

Here are my gifts for you.  

First I have three minimalist Mass Effect posters on the Grilled Cheese mesh.

Next are two Mass Effect concept are posters also on the Grilled Cheese mesh.

Also there are two more Mass Effect paintings on the Poisonous Forest mesh.

Next I made some robotic sims for you. 

The first is A.N.G.E.L. 

For her I recolored the outfit and the wings to be more robotic.

The second is C.A.R.L.

For him I recolored the chair slightly and swapped the outfit inside it.

The third is V.A.L.E.R.I.E.

For her I recolored the outfit and the cybernetic tubes

Credits
SynapticSim's High Boot Magik Mesh (All NEW Mesh)
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SynapticSims_Lair/topic/7395985/1/#new

SynapticSim's Xavier Hover Chair
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SynapticSims_Lair/topic/7422583/1/#new

SynapticSim's Wings Multi-Mesh
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SynapticSims_Lair/topic/7357038/1/#new

SynapticSim's Threnody Accessory
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SynapticSims_Lair/topic/7385103/1/#new

SynapticSim's Ear Covers
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SynapticSims_Lair/topic/7400060/1/#new

Cynnix

And you can download them all here!

shadowfell
Ye Olde Texture Hoarder
Gutter Punk

Go big or go extinct

« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2013, 07:57:57 AM »

Deatherella was my Super Blind Date, so I have more gifts to share.  These are all amazing.  I of course really love the walls and floors, but the vintage plates and prints are fantastic.  The bedding is adorable.  And Pink Floyd wine!  I can't wait to use these in my game!

Hi! I'm your Blind Date and I apologize for being a day late. Real life insisted on taking over almost every time I sat down to work on my gifts for you. Before I get started, let me warn you that I'm using an old beater pc with crappy embedded graphics (I can't even get the game to my monitor size correctly and pretty much every time I tab out in-game, things blur out all over the place) so my pics are not as good as we'd like them to be. Hopefully, everything looks good on a good pc. There are quite a few regular in-game shots instead of screenshots since things went from clear to blur with the click of a button.

So, without further delay, I bring you:

A sure way to start any date with this first "theme". Housewares and such for the romantic at heart.

Decorative plates using meshes by annevs at MTS;

Your sims can get cozy on "Carpet Critters" rugs (named after those little ankle-biters I babysat instead of working on my projects) while drinking a bottle of Pink Floyd wine

In addition to the decorative plates, there are wall prints and wallpapers using designs from Dupenny UK. One could say, I pretty much bought out the store for you.

Well . . . if one Sim has successfully wined and dine another Sim . . . time for the next step.

Four bedding recolors promoting loving togetherness.
(In my credits text, I forgot to say that I used curiousb's milk color action for the solid parts of these recolors.)

If things don't turn out the way your Sim planned, there's always:

Prints using the base-game travel poster mesh portraying designs from Fresh Words Market. That would be my self-Sim waving bye with my home state with a heart on my home area.

I didn't want to leave out your midieval Sims, they can now grace their castles with the biggest lover ever to grace the era . . .

Four recolors of justmoi's Majestic Grace portraying Henry the 8th.
Your Sims doesn't live in a castle? Maybe they can use these:

Totally Tudor walls shown above. Other midieval style walls and floors include: Daub My Wattle 1, Daub My Wattle 2, 1307, and Crystal Cave and some ceilings.

More walls and floors for you that have seen better days. 50 Shades is a set of 2-tile walls in shades of gray. You'll also find: Chuck the Checkers floors, Woe Be Gone Wood floors and Woe Is Me wallpapers pictured below.

I hope you like all your gifts and once again, sorry I'm a day late.

DOWNLOAD HERE.
There should be 18 folders. All pics shown here along with assorted other pics and swatches are included. All meshes are included. Credit list with links in rar.
Sims shown are wawa's self-sim, the blacksmith by wawayaya, my self-sim and my entry from the birthday zombie contest.

Thank you again, Deatherella, for the awesome presents!

And massive thanks to Nymphy for running this event.  I think it was the most fun one I've participated in so far!

Hodgekiss
Invisible Monster
Undead

"I'm a cat, I'm curious. So kill me."

« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2013, 02:53:45 PM »

Hello my dear GoSlings!

I was Ujimushiko's Blind Date, but due to her not responding, I will share the gifts I made! Heart burp

To start things off, I made de-pants'd two pair of shoes. Credits for the Epsilon shoes go to Yuxi, credits for the creepers go to Gothplague. The Epsilons come in 3 flavors: knee socks, short socks and no socks. The creepers come in 8 colours, all clearly labeled. I figured y'all might appreciate some inspiration.

Secondly, a new dress made by me, for your country club gals! Credits go to Trapping. This Dorsia dress comes in 13 bright colours, all clearly labeled.

I adore Lora Zombie's pop-art vs grunge style and I thought y'all might like it too. It was hard to choose, but in the end I made you 26 posters/paintings. 20 of them are on the Surfing the Universe poster (UNI), 5 on the Two Dogs and an Olive painting (NL) and 1 on the Cantankerous Splatters (NL). All clearly labeled and all the pictures are included.

And finally, two sims without a real background story. Somehow they ended up with similar names. I haven't figured out whether they're in a relationship, a friendship or if they're just complete strangers. Anyway, it's up to you to decide!

_

DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING

ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2013, 03:56:27 PM »

Maaron was my Blind Date but she is SUPER sick so she asked me to please share what I made for her. I also just received my gift from her so I'll be sharing that sometime today. Tongue

Hello, Maaron! I'm your date this year Grin

I truly hope you like what I made. I angsted up and down about what to make for "Buffy." My very favorite thing I I actually ended up recoloring something YOU converted! I would be honored if you wanted to share my gift with everyone else.

Armoire is functional thanks to Evanesco, but there are no animations.

I chose this set because it felt very Buggybooz-ish without being theirs. In addition to the 4 wood colors shown there is a brushed silver metal recolor.

DOWNLOAD - folders clearly labeled

DOWNLOAD PSD - Tinhouse Armoire

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: