Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Secret Santa 2013 Gifts  (Read 220514 times)
Radio Gnome Invisible
Daft
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2013, 02:33:20 PM »

Ooo, everyone got lovely gifts this year! Poor, poor downloads folder...

My Secret Santa was the lovely Dere, who made me some super useful things for my game which I love Cheesy

If it wasn't obviously already, I am your Secret Santa! And of course, I bring goodies.  Grin Let's get to it!

I've included a single link with all the files for the downloads below. You can either download this if you want everything or use the individual links below! Download all

First up is a recolor of the IKEA SVEJE Rug.
I got the rug texture from one of Trapping's lovely carpets. I accidently put red twice in the preview but we'll just pretend that didn't happen  Embarrassed

Download

Next up is 4 wallpapers. I stole the texture from The Sims 3. The rest is from Colourlovers and Goat. I used some of Alfredaskew's metal colors.

Download

Two concrete floors. Once again I stole the texture from EA. Colors used are some of Alfredaskew's.

Download

You know the drill by now. EA textures. The wood is from Goat and the colors are Alfredaskew's.

Download Wood Floor
Download Wood Floor 2

And last but not least, a few bodyshop items:

EA converted freckles. Two different shades to be used on different skintones. Preview / Download
And some moles I had created for TS3 converted to TS2 (only one shown). Preview / Download

All should be named appropriately so you can delete any you don't want.

If you choose to share, feel free to use my previews and links.

Thank you very much, again Cheesy

LiveJournalSimblr
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2013, 02:46:14 PM »

Lovely gift!! Cheesy

Bea
Kindergoth

« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2013, 03:26:10 PM »

The lovely Starlly was my secret Santa and she made me some FANTASTIC gifts for my game!  Cheesy Since I am allowed to share, I cannot wait to see these in your games as well! They are seriously fantastic!

Hi, Bea! I was your Secret Santa, and have some goodies for you!

First up are some unnatural hair recolors.

Newsea's 'Bluebird' in assorted Pooklet colors with Lilith/Remi Textures:

Trappings 3t2 Conversion of 'SciFi For Fullmoon' in assorted pooklet colors with Lilith/Remi Textures:

Second, is a set of natural lips using Trapping's Skin Color Actions, blended together a Lilith and Noodle-sims lip:

Meshes are Included in the download. I hope you enjoy your gift and have a happy holiday!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/r7yu70ldudjwdul/%5Bstarlla%5DGoSSecretSanta-Happy%20Holidays%20Bea!.rar

Alternate Download: https://app.box.com/s/6bpyorrtpvdw7pnfq1u2

MissTiikeri
Made In Sweden
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

▲Sit Vis Vobiscum▲

« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2013, 04:22:21 PM »

My santa was the ever so awesome Radio Gnome Invisible and look at all the goodies!  Drool
Male skirts all around! I am so happy with my gift and maybe some of you will find use of these amazing things as well. Thank you again!  Cheesy

Hi MissTiikeri!

I'm your secret santa this year, and first off I'm so, so sorry this was a little late

Anyway, I was kinda terrified about making this gift since everything you make is so nice and such good quality, but I hope there's something here you'll like. And so, on with the gifts Cheesy

First up is the knitted beanie hair from the sims 3 store converted as an accessory for AM. Unfortunately, as most hat accessory meshes do, it doesn't play well with all but the flattest hair meshes and there's often a hell of a lot of clipping so I hope this is OK. It comes in white, black and grey.

Secondly, a couple of long male skirts.These two are gender conversions of Bunhead's Nicolette skirts, one with the original boots from her mesh, and the other with a pair of boots I converted from Fallout 3. I slightly reshaped both skirts to make them look a bit more androgynous (mostly narrowing down the hips and reducing the flare at the bottom) They come in white, grey and black.

Third is a pair of shorts for AM. You said you liked short shorts for guys, so I used one of Sentate's meshes and paired it with the fallout 3 boots. They come in four colours and I think the textures are Sentate's too, but I'm not 100% sure.

Fourthly, yet another male skirt. This one is Trapping's 3t2 conversion of Io's minimalist dress gender converted and hacked up into a high-waisted long skirt for AM. Again, it comes in grey, white and black.

And finally, two 3t2 conversions of male tops from the sims 3 store, a couple which I hope come under the category of 'general clothing for males'.

Number one is the Cool Cardigan, converted as a top and comes in five various variations of black, grey and white. This mesh has a fat morph, too.

Number two is the Chelovyek floral jacket from the Mother Russia set, also as a top. I've had... several problems with this mesh so I don't think the mesh is perfect but as far as I can tell it should be serviceable. Comes in two colour variations.

I really hope you liked the gifts, and if you spot any problems with the meshes or anything please tell me as I'll fix it as soon as possible. Everything is compressorized, and swatches are included in the download. Also, I've included all the blank textures in a separate folder within the download if you wanted to do any recolours or anything. If you want to share your gift, feel free to use my images and uploads.

DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING

Merry (belated) Christmas and have a happy new year!

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2013, 04:28:54 PM »

Gorgeous gifts, all! Cheesy

Fivey
Amateur Loudmouth
Undead

« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2013, 04:43:29 PM »

Oh boy! More FTM conversions! -downloads immediately- Tharnks RGI!

AdmiralAeris
Looking out for the underdog
Gloom Cookie

the price of "beauty" is too high

« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2013, 02:33:53 PM »

My SS was Deatherella:

You said that you like Maxis recolors to use in Veronaville so I made some recolors of the mission dining table and chairs. They come in capuchino, cinnamon, herbal and spice with 4 velvet seat recolors. Swatches are included in the download folder.

I wasn't sure what you meant by "unusual placement" for recolors of Maxis paintings but I found some "unusual" art by Naoto Hatori that I put on A-Stroke. You can see a couple of the pieces in the top pic. There are a total of 18 of these.
SWATCH 1    SWATCH 2

And, I know you said you preferred Maxis recolors but I saw this:

at a store and thought some Van Gogh might work for you, too.

Keeping in theme with your neighborhood, I did up some Tudor walls that I haven't seen anywhere before.

SWATCH
There are 17 altogether and the order they appear on the swatch are their file numbers. Also, I made some windows similar to the ones on two of the walls using Lama's Hall Window mesh to match.

I hope you like your gift and can find them useful in your hood.
The two extra meshes are included along with all these pics and swatches for all in the download folder.
You can download your gift HERE.
pinkosim
aka psychosim
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2014, 07:53:03 AM »

moxxa/shadowfell, I love those little toy racers and the sci-fi art! Cheesy
AdmiralAeris/Vuokkosims, those appliances are very nice! They have a little retro-sci-fi vibe to me. Smiley

Thanks everyone for creating and sharing!

"One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best." - Goethe
Your dedication is inspiration for my dedication.
- Livejournal - latest: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
- Grungy cars - latest: 1977 VW Type 2 two-tones
Starrsim
Kindergoth

« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2014, 10:19:06 PM »

My Secret Santa was Bea who made me a collection of paintings.

First up I have a set of TS2 themed posters on a NL mesh! I ran across them when looking for art on Etsy and I think they are too perfect for Don Lothario's bachelor pad. They are recolors of "Pineapple" and they can be found in 'decorative>artwork' for $850.

"Dapper Plumbob" & "WooHoo" by BernadeanThirteen previews

Next, I have a SimCity 2000 poster on a base game mesh. It comes in English and Simlish for both your regular and Maxis Match flavored games! The print is a recolor of "Lady On Red" and it can be found in 'decorative>artwork' for $180.

SimCity 2000 Poster by Ron Guyatt & Indy Lytle Simlish preview

Continuing with the SimCity 2000 theme, I have a set of screenie prints on a NL mesh. These are just the right prints for the essential nerd sims' bedroom or office! The screenie prints are a recolor of "That Place Over There" and there are four different prints in 'decorative>artwork' for $550. The print pictured in the preview is "Alien Attack!".

SimCity 2000 Screenie Prints preview

Download your gifts here! Swatches are included in the file.

I hope you had a fantastic holiday and a very happy new year!

Much love,
Bea

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2014, 12:55:05 AM »

Very nice! Cheesy

SpaceDoll
sweet, sweet lamination
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2014, 12:41:40 PM »

Hi, Whispers! Sorry this took so LONG! (Whispers was my Santa, y'all!)
I promised myself I would wait until after I finished creating for my Santee before I played with my new gift, and I also refused to post my gift 'til after I played with it, 'cause I'm a greedy little beotch. And I PLAYED MY GAME FOR THREE STRAIGHT DAYS!!! So, thank you, Whispers, for a very Simmy New Year.

******************************************************************************************

Hello SpaceDoll,

I'm your Secret Santa! Smiley I really enjoyed creating for you this year and I hope you like what I made! There are a lot of images, so I'll link to a few. Please feel free to share or keep to yourself, however you see fit!

Here we go:

1. I retextured and recolored BuggyBooz's Kitchen Basic counter set. Meshes for Kitchen Basic can be found HERE.

Second Preview     Swatch 1    Swatch 2    Swatch 3

2. I smashed up/recolored a couple of outfits for you.

The first is a smashup of Azaya's dress and Hysterical Paroxysm's layered tee.

Swatch

The second is a smashup of Pinketamine's dress mesh with Gelydh's boots.

3. Lilith's Feathers skin with freckles.

4. Lilith's Golden Wings blush recolors.

5. A small set of windows and doors by 11Dots retextured and recolored.

PREVIEW  Swatch

6. Eyeliners smashup of CuriousB's tops and Lilith's bottoms.

Second Preview   Swatch

7. Wallpapers 

I did the swatches a bit weirdish...The first and last in the swatch show trim while the others show no trim. All the wallpapers come with two versions, with or without trim.

Swatch 1      Swatch 2     Swatch 3

8. 4 lots that I tried to match. The only CC they have are the outside walls. They're all on 1x1 lots.

Preview     Preview    Preview

9. And last are two sims (note that I used default hairs so that the non-Pooklet textures won't muddle up your downloads folder! Also, I used default eyes so your eyes will cover what you see here. Everything else comes with).

Leila2    Dai2

Slide of everything (also shows insides of houses)

CREDITS

For the Skinblend:
Lilith's Feathers skins
Lilith's edits of Mousyblues freckles

For the Counters:
Buggybooz Kitchen Basic counter
Aelia's Retro colors
DremeMynd's Dirty state overlay

For the Morbid Threads Dress:
Azaya mesh
Hysterical Paroxysm textures
Gothplague boots
Fivey for looking it over for me!

For the Jersey Dress:
Pinketamine mesh
Gelydh boots
Fade-To-Black textures and inspiration
Keoni textures and inspiration
Sentate original mesh
AlfredAskew for pinstriping!

For Blush:
Lilith Golden Wings recolors
Aelia's Retro colors

For the Windows and Doors:
11Dots for the meshes
iCad for the textures

For the Eyeliners (Layerable Blush):
CuriousB for all her work
Lilith for the bottom alpha

For the Walls:
Rosenberry Rooms for the lovely prints!
Shastakiss for the trim!

OH! I guess you need the DOWNLOAD link!  Grin

I've massacred my manicure,
(am I poisoned flesh?)
And made a mess
(a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
SillySoraya
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2014, 01:26:40 PM »

Woah SpaceDoll, you were lucky to get all that! Smiley

SpaceDoll
sweet, sweet lamination
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2014, 02:55:51 PM »

I know!
I love it all, and I've had so much fun playing with it all, but THE HOUSES!! THE SIMS!! THE FRICK-FRACKIN KITCHEN!!
I'm obsessed with styling these tiny houses!
Here's Dai doing his dishes in his Northern beachified house:

And Leila's re-done kitchen:

I tend to spend my simming time decorating any way, but I haven't spent this much time playing in live mode in months. Thanks again, Whispers!

I've massacred my manicure,
(am I poisoned flesh?)
And made a mess
(a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2014, 03:45:42 PM »

Aw goodie! I'm so glad you like it! I was on pins and needles! :O

ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2014, 01:32:25 AM »

Man! Thanks, everyone. I can't believe I had forgotten to post a thanks before. I downloaded a bunch!

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: