Pages: Prev 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2015.01 - Unfinished Business  (Read 313338 times)
Sophie
Girl on wheels
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2015, 01:52:14 PM »

CuriousB Thank you, and yes I live in Reading. We moved from Kidlington 3 and a half years ago when my partners job moved. I miss Oxford but I think I feel more at home here. I did half-remember that you were fairly local.
HafiseAzale
Bite me!
Gutter Punk

« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2015, 09:19:11 PM »

Look at all the goodies this theme has brought out! Everything so far is fantastic. A really big thank you to all the creators who have uploaded all the wonderful goodies!

Okay, it's been awhile since I've posted anything so if I mess it up let me know.  

I give you two Eye of the Brain Trust Add ons. These are repositoried to the FreeTime coffee table. It's just a end table and a dining table.

Download

« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 05:00:35 PM by HafiseAzale » Logged

PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2015, 07:31:45 AM »

Maxis match furniture add-ons... Cheer

Thank you, Hafise!

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
quiltlover
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2015, 01:25:27 PM »

You guys are awesome.  Thank you for finishing your projects and sharing them with us.
azoth
Eos, goddess of dawn
Gutter Punk

« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2015, 02:24:52 PM »

I've returned! I love how this theme is already so full of amazing creations! And as I've been promising myself that I'd do something else to post here, I decided to finally finish up a mildly recent idea. (plus, I finally got the black bg for photos and I wanted to try it  Grin)

10 colours in a new eyeset on E-STUDIO's sclera. I called it "Nebesa" because it means paradise. Swatch below:

download

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2015, 05:59:26 PM »

The s3 Animals Abound lamp post and fence with monkeys to go with Trapping's Wily Wilderness Tower and toy chest and Honeywell's swingset

and with frogs to go with HCove's recolor of the wilderness tower and my recolor of the toy chest

I updated the frogpond playground to work in neighborhood view and also added recolors of the slide and lookout tower
There's also a plain grey swing (not pictured) to go with the maxis plain slide and monkey bars

download - alternate (streetlamp mesh included)

Many thanks to misty-fluff for the conversions and to HugeLunatic for making the streetlamp even cuter  Smiley
Thanks also to leefish for the playground resources
ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2015, 11:08:25 PM »

HugeLunatic - Could you please add a button for your awesome columns so I could include it in the index? Thank you!

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
HugeLunatic
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

Me? Sarcastic? Never.

« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2015, 09:08:11 AM »

OMGOSH!  Cheesy  I made it and uploaded but forgot to post it.  Fixed!

eir-ung
eir
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2015, 09:13:35 AM »

I had another project finished today. It had been laying around a while. This is bottom-only versions of missimis outfit here, for tf-af. One color each, so feel free to recolor etc.

download
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 04:06:16 AM by eir-sims » Logged
kimika
redheaded
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

Still a Gloom Cookie at heart

« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2015, 03:35:46 PM »

beautiful, eir!
HafiseAzale
Bite me!
Gutter Punk

« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2015, 09:18:46 PM »

fyrstinde: Those are some truly lovely eyes!
shastakiss: That set is completely adorable! Monkeys!
eir-sims: Thank you for the bottoms! I really like those shoes.

I have another small offering.

The Bakonmi Sprok Desk from Apartment Life turned into 2 coffee tables, 2 dining tables, an end table and a sofa table. Everything is repositoried so, of course, Apartment Life is required.

Download
Small Edit: If you downloaded this before the edit there is a loveseat in the file. That shouldn't be there. It works but I wasn't happy with how it looked in game so I have plans to redo it. Somehow it just got rar'd in with the rest of the stuff.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:17:32 PM by HafiseAzale » Logged

HugeLunatic
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

Me? Sarcastic? Never.

« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2015, 11:20:10 PM »

Such a tiny thing I have to follow the awesome stuff before me!   

This is a CEP-EXTRA for the "More Romantic Than You" double bed from AL.  It adds the bedding as recolorable but slaved to the Colonial Bed like all other beds.  It also makes the bedding that was only available to this bed, now available to all Maxis and cc beds.

DOWNLOAD

Installing:
*Open the "MyDocuments" folder and move the file to C:\Users\<username>\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\zCEP-EXTRA
*Open the "ProgramFiles" folder and move the file to C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\zCEP-EXTRA

« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 12:11:00 PM by HugeLunatic » Logged

Orkney
Gutter Punk

« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2015, 03:53:00 AM »

So many wonderful gifts! I thank you all very much.   Cheesy
misomoso: Fantastic! The pants are so, so great! <3
Antka: groovy clothes!
However, I am thrilled by all the other clothes! And tatoos. And... and....  and....    Smiley
Shasta: I'm in love! This fits so wonderful in my game. Heart burp
Huge: Fabulous idea!  

Zora Graves
never odd or even
Macabre Miscreant

uǝʌǝ ɹo ppo ɹǝʌǝu

« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2015, 08:00:00 PM »

I'm so happy you all like my fridges! Good excuse for another party  Tongue

I started with the skeleton colour ages ago and never got around to finishing it. The ribcage part didn't quite fit with the mapping, then some linework was irrelevant, at one point I had to redo the whole thing... Yeah. Fun.
Anyway, I did it! And since I got a ton of inspiration in all that meantime, I made a bunch of new recolours.

Files are all clearly named and don't contain any special characters. Credits go to pixshark.com for the carbon texture, retrovectors.com for the ornament and to the persons who made the scribbling texture and the original skeleton violin (both were found at tumblr and Pinterest with multiple reposts each. I really tried to find the original sources but you probably know how that goes Sad). Oh, and I used Nymphy's default replacement texture but the actual replacement file is not needed for these recolours (albeit highly recommended).

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 02:44:27 PM by Zora Graves » Logged

eir-ung
eir
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2015, 08:07:01 PM »

Zora graves: that is awesome! I have been looking for a great recolor of those!
Pages: Prev 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: