Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas In July 2016 Gifts and Stocking Stuffers!  (Read 120453 times)
SadoAlice
Elegant Victorian Lady
Undead

Ai shiteru yo, Vivi ashita ni nareba

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2016, 02:52:37 PM »

My Secret santa was Julie J and she granted a wish for me!  Cheesy She said I could share, so here it is!

Hi - I'm your Secret Santa - hope you like your gift.
It wasn't the full conversion but hope you like it anyway

Has fat morph - Mesh included

Credit

Trapping/Skell
AllAboutStyle
Julie J

DOWNLOAD

It's okay to share Smiley

I'm so in love with this! Thank you Julie J  Smiley
twofingerswhiskey
How Can I Make This Gayer?
Undead

In loving memory of Tux. Mar 12 2019 - Jan 26 2023

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2016, 05:53:37 PM »

I love love love those TM parkas and the pooklet hairs and the Alice dress and aaahhh so many good gifts this year!

he/they pronouns please
livejournal // simblr //dreamwidth
Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.64 GHz,Gigabyte RTX 2080 w/8GB Dedicated/8GB Shared vRAM, G.SKILL Aegis 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI PRO B550-A Motherboard, ASUS ProArt 24" Monitor, Fractal Design Define R5 case, and one very tired Jeb
SerenityFall
Local Lurker
Undead

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2016, 07:27:56 AM »

My Santa was the lovely Amalia, and gosh I'm so giddy over my gift Cheer

Hi SerenityFall!

As you may have guessed, I had the pleasure of being your secret santa this year. I come bearing some things that I hope you'll like.

First, you said you liked hairs in Io's edit of Pooklet's textures, so I made a handful of hair retextures in the colors you use.

I also built you a small CC-free apartment building that sits on a 2x2 lot. Wasn't sure whether or not you use EAxis apartments, so it's zoned as residential. Only one of the four units is fully furnished, while the other three are outfitted with lighting, kitchen, and bathroom fixtures.

And last but not least, I assumed by one of your recent hair conversions that you're a Game of Thrones fan, so I did a few (okay, 28 to exact) recolors of the Free Time Artig mesh with some of the Beautiful Death paintings. They're shown on TheNinthWave's 1-tile version which I highly recommend if you don't already have it.

Hope you enjoy everything, and happy Christmas in July! (And of course, you're free to share!)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go run my head into a wall and scream in panic while I put my CiJ gift together  Scared

Noodlesims
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2016, 10:24:02 AM »

My SS was the lovely cupcakeyy! Cheesy
I'm so in love with the 4t2 hair and those wonderful dresses but omg I just love it all really! Thank you so much!

Hello I am your SS for CiJ!
There isn't alot, but I hope you enjoy what I've made and happy Christmas in July Cheesy

There's a set of lips - a blend of two different Lilith sets in AlfredAskew's colours.

Victorious Lips

2 short hairs in remi texture/colours for females.

Lapiz 15

MessyShortBangs4t2

2 sets of clothes (one AF and one AM) in Poppet's True Romance Palette.

Mel's 3t2 converson of Anubis' Love You Dress

Yandereplum's Shirt Tucked Chinos

Credits:

Mel, Anubis, Yandereplum, CuriousB, Poppet, Lapiz, Pooklet, Remi, Lilith, AlfredAskew.

Hope you like it! Download here ~ (you can share if you like as well :>)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 08:31:05 AM by shastakiss » Logged
Julie J
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2016, 01:11:26 PM »

SerenityFall was my Secret Santa and I love these gifts - Thank you ever so much, they're lovely Smiley

Hello to you, JulieJ!
As you can guess, I am your secret santa this year  Tongue ... I have to admit, I was a little perplexed about what I was going to gift you, so I hope there's something in this little offering that you like ^^;

I went on a download spree of Cazy's hairs, and noticed this one was only for adults/elders so I converted it for all ages + males, because I thought it would make a great "heart-throb" type hair Wink
(NOTE: the mesh is still named the same, but with an "-EDIT" on the end, so if by chance you have the original, delete it first before putting the edit mesh in)

Next is a conversion from the Le Cirque Nouveau set from TS3, named "The Auguste", but I edited it to make it less circus-y and more everyday-ish. There's a full body with chucks and a top version, both meshes have all morphs and come in 8 colours.

An adult male fullbody outfit converted from TS3 Showtime EP with sexy feet. The mesh has all morphs and comes in 6 colours.

And lastly a pair of bottoms for adult males, because they always need more clothes, also with sexy feet. Both meshes have all morphs and come in 8 colours each. There's a PSD files for all the clothing for your own recolours/retextures.

Download Everything
Mediafire || OneDrive

There isn't much, but I hope you find something you like.  Embarrassed Feel free to share Smiley

Love your Santa,
SerenityFall~

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2016, 01:55:19 PM »

Aah the stocking stuffers and everyone's gifts are lovely  thanks

Milya, I love those floors    t  h  i  s     m  u  c  h  !
twofingerswhiskey, the colors and graphics you chose for that cute mesh look so good on it!
veetie, eee those are cute!
nat, another mesh I didn't know about and now love and your textures are lovely as always
cupcakeyy, did I ever tell you what a compliment it is that you like the yeti colors? and you do such beautiful things with them!
Bapadi, aah those are creepy-cool!

Inzey/NoodleSims, oh what a great way to start the gift-sharing! I especially like the neutral siding
Quest For Sims/Queen of France, ack the Bigfoot hair what a great idea!
nintendolover/veetie, Zombinese cat is adorable
SadoAlice/Julie J, Alice dresses, yes please!
SerenityFall/Amalia, not surprised: everything is lovely!
Noodlesims/cupcakeyy, casual and comfortable - perfect!
Julie J/SerenityFall, glorb look at that circus outfit eeee

Thank you all for sharing!  Heart burp
semio
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2016, 09:44:14 PM »

http://simfileshare.net/download/100763/

I have a stocking stuffer- a window from Sims 4.
Credits - EA, MaryLou for her templates found below.
http://modthesims.info/t/228518

nintendolover13
Professional Sassmaster
Macabre Miscreant

Ally Cat

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2016, 10:32:19 PM »

I come bearing a simple stocking stuffer!

I recolored Trapping's We're All Deer Here (glasses) accessory in pastel colors (pink, purple, blue, green, and yellow).

I figured it would look cute and it has a Christmas theme mixed with a summery/spring pastel color theme.

Yellow, Purple, Green

Blue, Pink

All files are clearly labeled and are enabled for all ages and both male and female like the original. The mesh is included since I didn't see a policy on that- I will happily remove the mesh from the upload if it is against her policy!
Thanks Trapping! And Happy Christmas in July!  Cheesy

Download them all here!

*3/1/2018 Edit - I've updated the mesh and download so it doesn't flash blue when in games with Pets.*
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 06:21:05 PM by nintendolover13 » Logged

caramelsmiles
Kindergoth

夜桜

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2016, 12:15:27 AM »

nintendolover13 was my Secret Santa and I feel really happy about all the gifts you gave me! Thank you so much! I'm in love with all you made me. *jumps around*  Cheesy

Hi there! As you could have guessed from the subject line, I am your secret santa! I worked so hard on everything I've made for you and so I hope you like at least one thing out of this set. Please don't feel bad if you don't!  Lips Sealed

You're of course free to share, but it is also okay if you don't want to.

Here's a screenshot by Milya:

First up I made a shoe swap of Keoni's Spring Break Uniform. I used Pixicat's 3t2 Docs for the shoes.
The uniform is only available for TF.
Color Swatch

I then made the same uniform TOP ONLY for AF and TF:
Here is the Color Swatch

Up next I have a Teen to Adult conversion of Dustfinger's Fall Outfits with Jackets. I loved vivian.'s Kassandra Jacket recolor so I made more recolors of that outfit for both teen and adult females.
I didn't include the teen mesh because one of the recolors is her work entirely so if you want that recolor and the teen mesh you will have to get it here. I'm not sure if I am making much sense about this one so I will break the summary of this down:
TF: black and red
AF: kassandrajacket by vivian., black, red, and the mesh (converted from Dustfinger's TF to AF by me)
Color Swatch

Now if that isn't enough clothing for you, I had a godawful time with shoeswapping Sentate's Pond-Skirt with Pixicat's Joe

mod note: the forum ate the rest of this post but you can find previews and a download link at nintendolover13's tumblr here
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 04:46:34 PM by shastakiss » Logged

Lissa
Macabre Miscreant

pushing this sound through the underground

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2016, 04:42:10 PM »

So many pretties to download!

as our ashes turn to dust, we'll shine like stars...

Equinox
Engaging ramble mode...
Undead

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2016, 04:41:53 AM »

My Santa was AdmiralAeris, who fulfilled a long time wish for me  Cheer  I get to share, so here goes:

Hello and welcome to Christmas in July 2016!
(Excuse the CAS pictures -- real life got a little hectic)

Main entry -- your favorite Kulo Seeri clothing meshes gender converted.

GodLimpingBy's Ashte skirt top and Esther bottoms converted for (young) adult and elder males:

...and for teen males.

All are slaved to GLB's originals as I'm not much of a clothing texturer.
Download Ashte for Males
Download Esther for Males

Also, Liz13's Russian Viking tunic converted for (young) adult and elder females:

...and teen females.

YAEF version uses extracted versions of Liz's original versions (5, 6, 7, and 10 only, as they were the closest to your preferred colors) and TF is slaved to YAEF.

Download Russian Viking Tunic for Females

All meshes have fat and preg morphs (though there will probably be a waistline gap on the preg morph on the TM Esther bottoms if paired with normal EAxis tops as I forgot to fix the waistline on the standard morph before running it through MeshToolKit.  I fixed it for standard and fat but don't have any preg morphed tops for TM to fix it with.  Also, the male morphs are based on M's Improved Fat Morphs.)

In addition, you get the hairs shown on the female sims (both older meshes), in Lilith's Eva colors and Digi's "Demon" colors.

Sims2Luxe's 07 Hair mesh retextured in Trapping's twists, shown in Verin.  Child-elder mesh (included) is edited by me to remove the stabbing when the sim moves (mesh was edited some time ago, but I couldn't make a retexture I was reasonably happy with until now).

Download Sims2Luxe retexture

And Amasims 14 retextured in Nouk waves and Nymphy curls, shown in Shinji.  This was one of the most difficult retexture jobs I've encountered, and I couldn't have done so without Poppet's DDS method.  Even then, it looks much better in the back than in the front (front is shown on TF Russian Viking).  Teen-elder, mesh included.

Download Amasims 14 retexture

Feel free to share, and tell me if the links don't work (this is my first time using SimFileShare).

--aa

AdmiralAeris, you've just made my summer. Thanks so much!

My Pillowfort & My Simblr
Homes of Kulo Sena and a ridiculous amount of fantasy-worldbuilder rambling
Amalia
will always be a
Macabre Miscreant

Insert witty quote here.

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2016, 08:14:35 AM »

My santa was the awesome Luchia Tores, who made me some cool things I can't wait to use! Cheesy

Hello, Amalia!  Smiley
I'm your Secret Santa and here are the gifts I have prepared for you!

To begin with, I made 4 grunge wallpapers.

Besides I have created a sim with little cc as you wanted Smiley

And the last is a set of 4 eyeliners for both genders. You can find them in blush category.

Happy Christmas in July!  ^_^

Thank you for all the pretties, Luchia!

Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark.
Ribbon
Kindergoth

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2016, 04:42:48 PM »

My Santa was caramelsmiles who made me some really awesome stuff!  Cheesy

Hi Ribbon! I was your Secret Santa.

Here are you gifts... I hope you enjoy them!

8-3 pillow recolored. Swatch
credits: 8-3 studios for mesh, Yuri Shwedoff for arts
mesh is included

Mistyrain pillows recolored.
Swatch | 2nd Swatch
credits: mistyrain for meshes, google images for arts
slave & master meshes are included

billyjean deco calender recolored
Swatch
credits: billy jean for mesh, google images for arts
mesh is included

Pillows download sfs / mf | Calanders download sfs / mf
If you would like to share you can. I hope you enjoy your Christmas in July! Sorry that the pictures look pixel-y I was really up close to the objects.
Chris W.
Doomsday Device Seller
Undead

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2016, 07:00:32 PM »

My Secret Santa was the wonderful SadoAlice and she did a cool Job in surprising me with some Walls and two cool little Lots.
Those JthM Walls will surely find their Way into my next Toddler Room Cheesy

Merry Christmas in July!
I was your Secret Santa, and I had a lot of fun creating for you.
First up, I have some walls for you...

The three JTHM walls were purely speculative on my part- I thought you might enjoy them based on your profile picture.

Lastly, I have two industrial residential lots with boring names. Only one is pictured because my computer had quite a big hiccup.

First up is 'The Furnace', named because it has way too many fireplaces and is probably pretty hazardous. It's supposed to be some sort of factory, I think, and it's got small rooms and a backyard pool overlaid with an animated river effect (so it can be taken as being a sewer, mill, etc.)

Second is 'Tynee', which is a mostly unfurnished broken-down factory with an attached sewer (which is, again, a pool.) Tynee is the one that has no picture, courtesy of my asinine computer.

I didn't receive the message that you didn't care all that much for lots until after I had build them for you, so I thought I should throw them in anyway. Perhaps you can still use them somewhere?

Aaaand Linky:https://www.dropbox.com/s/3kr7w2u67hucgda/CIJ%20for%20ChrisW.zip?dl=0

Feel free to share, if you want.

~Cheers!

AdmiralAeris
Looking out for the underdog
Gloom Cookie

the price of "beauty" is too high

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2016, 11:42:28 PM »

And from Chris W:

Hey Aeris,
it's me,your Santa for this Event.
I had a hard Time doing something for you or do something for Sims 2 at all but i happily present you a small Gift.It's not much and rather small but i squeezed in much Love and Details you hopefully will like.
I felt a bit rusty using SimPE so i skipped this Part and noticed something on your Likes-List that gave me an Idea.

You mentioned that you could need a few Lots in Veronaville Style.Even without reading further,i knew that they are mostly build in Tudor Style.
Your humble Gift contains two Residential Lots:

The first Lot is a large and elegant Tudor Mansion that can be placed pretty much everywhere.I got inspired by a Floorplan i found somewhere and a few Tudor Mansions in my Hometown.

This Mansion has 2 Floors, is unfurnished and has a lot of Potential for Gardening.

I kept Decoration to a Minimum,only placed a few Trees and some Chairs to give you an Idea.

The second Lot is a small Apartment Lot with 2 working Units.I used the LotAdjuster on this Lot so you can build endless Roads of similar Tudor Apartments.Technically, it is a Mix of Tudor Rowhouses that can be found both in New York AND London.
The Apartment Units have enough Room for a small Family and also each has a predecorated Backyard.

Since you seem to like Conversions from newer Sims Games,i tried to use Custom Content from those Games.In general,i tried to use as little Custom Content as possible (which is super hard for me...) and pretty much everything needed should be packed with the Lot.I cleaned both Lots so they aren't cluttered with unneeded Recolors,but since we all make Mistakes better have a Look with Sims2CleanInstaller if something is missing or unwanted.

Phew, that was a long Read,right?
Here comes the most important and best Part, the Downloadlink Cheesy

http://simfileshare.net/download/100963/

Feel free to share your Gift in the CiJ sharing Thread.

I hope you can use these Lots in your Game and will at least like them a little.

Greetings Chris W.

Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: