Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas In July 2016 Gifts and Stocking Stuffers!  (Read 120447 times)
cupcakeyy
Austen Afficionado
Undead

« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2016, 12:36:56 AM »

I just got my amazing gift from Inzey!

The door is so beautiful, I knew it only needed a little bit of lovin; Wink

And look at the conversions! The washstand! The STOVE!

Thank you heaps Inzey Cheesy

Hi Smiley

I was your santa this July, and I really hope what I've got for you.
I started out a little bit ambitious, which was hampered a bit by the fact that I seem incapable of turning down work and that I really needed to work on my third year uni project.

You said you liked Amovitam's Regal Double Door, and MsBarrow's Heavy Woods. So after some wrangling with the heavy wood texture itself, I managed to mash those two things together.

The door comes in 11 wood textures, all of which I got from MsBarrow's Heavy Wood superset.

As your game is set in the past, I figured that black and white cameo prints should fit the period. So I made four different prints, all on the (Mr) Stodgy Badger canvas.

The last bit is a bunch of random items from the Sims 3 Regal set. I'm pretty sure that theses have not been done before, but if they are, I apologise.
Agnes' single bed comes in one recolour. The wall lamp has one recolour, which includes both base and glass. The table lamp has two extra base recolours. The shelf with jugs on can be found in deco<wall, and the globe in deco< statues. The divider is two tile and the washstand has three slots (one top, two bottom). The stove is functional, but the front panel does not open.

The files have not been compressed. The mesh for the door is included, as is previews, swatches, and recolouring resources.
Feel free to share if you want.

DOWNLOAD

I really hope you like my gift to you Smiley

Chris W.
Doomsday Device Seller
Undead

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2016, 08:29:01 AM »

Ohhhhh,
so many fantastic Gifts and Stocking Stuffers.

semio:Oh my,those Windows are lovely.

Inzey:That Door is one of my favorite TS 3 Doors and i`m happy to see it got some Love.

Becca
aka beccabear
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

and Andrey isn't here

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2016, 08:37:58 AM »

Hi Beccabear. I'm your Santa this july. Hope you will
First are two lots in Mid-Century Modern Style.

This one is called Palm Springs.

Next are floors and walls.

Recolors of maxis linoleum and simple wallpapers.

Dowload

I hope you like gifts, you can share them if you want.

Button:

Super versatile walls! Floors in some of my favourite colours! Tiny mid-century lots! Everything looks great in game, thank you Lottie!

There are some really lovely gifts in this thread so far! ^_^

ClericalRodent
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2016, 09:35:09 AM »

My santa was IaKoa and she's awesome.

Happy Christmas in July!

I had the privilege to be your secret santa this year.
I got quite excited when I saw your wishlist, because one of your wishes was also my wish: normal plantsim clothes. So I searched the internet for alpha tops and bottoms with barefeet or plantsim shoes and I think I were able to create you some nice AF plantsim seperates. They are all categorised and recolored in the 6 plantsim colors.

Leaves!
I made a nice plantsim top with short sleeves, called Spring Leafs. It uses CatofEvilGenius' alpha mesh, which is not included due to her TOU, so you will need to get it there. The top can be used with untucked pants.

I also noticed that Skell's plantsim skirts were highwaisted and therefore weren't useable with the tops. I added a little belt made of leafs that works perfectly with the Spring Leafs top. They are called Catching the Sun. Mesh is included.

Look! We can finally do Tai-Chi!
The other top is Between the Ferns. It is a bit more airy and very useful for sporting..... sleeping... or basicly anything. The mesh made by Trapping is included.

Skirts are awesome, but not very useful if you have to tend your garden. So I also made some barefeet pants called Tending the Garden. Mesh is included.

Beside clothes I also made you some walls. Because who doesn't love walls?

You said you liked tiled walls, so I made some tiled walls. Though the tiles are triangular, they are easy to clean. They come in Poppet's True Romance palette.

I realised that Shastakiss' japanese wall templates would be perfect for any workplace or industrial building if they were in metals. So I made them in pewter and cast iron, with the background in white, pewter or cast iron. They are calle Heavy Metal.

All meshes except CatofEvilGenius' apha top are included. (get that one here) Swatches are included.

DOWLOAD

I hope you like it!
Prikkie
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2016, 11:15:45 AM »

My Santa was ClericalRodent and they made me a whole lot of awesome walls and even some carpets!!  Cheesy

Hey Prikkie! I'm your Secret Santa this year.
Well, I hope your walls folder isn't bursting yet because you're getting additions.

First I tried doing something for Twikki theme and found these lovely hibiscus patterns on Colourlovers. They're creatively named Small Hibiscus and Big Hibiscus and both come in 10 colours.

The next set could be collectively called "I have a plumbbob brush and I'm not afraid to use it". You mentioned liking plumbbobs and I got creative with that. Everything's sorted under wallpaper and come with Curiona/Shasta moulding.

From left to right we have "Windswept Plumbbobs" (in 15 Poppet colours), "Plumbed Stripes" (in 10 Aelia Retro colours), "Sim Summer" (in 12 Furbyq Kosmik colours), "Simple Plumbbob" (in 9 basic colours) and "Plumbbob Rain" (in 10 AlfredAskew Metallics).
Plus a plumbbob carpet in 12 Anna's colours.

Swatches are included in the download. Feel free to share.
Thanks to ZeroDark for the preview pics.

Download
Lottie-sims
Kindergoth

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2016, 12:59:23 PM »

My Santa was Kino and everything is cute. I love it.

Hi there Lottie-sims! I'm your santa and here are the gifts I've made for you ^_^

First up is some athletic clothes for your AF sims! The original is my needlecream and I made 6 recolors.

You mentioned you like headbands so I made these recolors with cute patterns! 3 are stripes and the other three are various adorable patterns. The original is by CuriousB and I used bits of needlecream's texture for it too.

And the last one are some cute patterned dresses for CF! Kids need more love too~

All meshes included and files are named accordingly.

DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING HERE

I really hope you like everything! I had lots of fun creating and I hope you'll enjoy them ^_^ Have a nice day love!

TheCrimsonSparkles
Gutter Punk

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2016, 01:48:54 PM »

My Secret Santa was Ribbon and the gifts are really gorgeous! Actually I even had plans to recolor this hair myself  Smiley Thank you so much for all of these!

Hello, TheCrimsonSparkles! I was your Santa this year!

I made you a hair in your pastel colours and a lipblend in colours I thought you might find useful!

I also made a sim inspired by the aesthetics of your game.
Clean Installer Preview | Bodyshop Preview

Download Here!

I hope you enjoy everything! Feel free to share if you want!

Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2016, 04:29:30 PM »

Everyone's stuff is super fantastic!! We have lots of talented and sweet simmers here. Smiley

My Santee was Riekus and boy, did they spoil me!! I'm in a grungy neon heaven and I'm never coming back.  Grin And all of their gifts are too good to keep to myself, so please download and enjoy if you'd like!
Hi Jessy,

I'm your Secret Santa... And I've got you some grungy, neon recolors! Wink

Hannie18's bed and headboard, Jonesi's blanket, Dot's neon, Mustluvcatz' lamp, Jope's endtable and a collection file included.

Evanesco's Windows are HERE, HERE and the slanted are HERE

I hope you like it!

DOWNLOAD

And it is free to share!

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
Chris W.
Doomsday Device Seller
Undead

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2016, 06:01:40 PM »

Wow,those are some really wild Colors.I really like them,exempt for that neon fuchsia...this Color makes me always a bit nervous in Sims 2

Luchia Tores
Kindergoth

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2016, 03:39:16 AM »

My Secret Santa this year was amazing Jessy who made for me a plenty of awesome gifts! I'm delighted with all of these! Cheesy

Hi LuchiaTores! I was your Santee!! Smiley I hope you enjoy your gifts!

You have some hair for females (alpha edit only) in both colors from Pooklet and custom colors from me (inspired by you). Smiley The texture used is V3.

A new skinblend in 8 colors!

Some wall picture recolors..

And three sets of walls/floors for your homes!

And last but not least, you have 2 female sims with custom cc. Smiley

There is loads more details in the download, I didn't want to bog this down with words. All meshes are included, everything is labeled and compressorized, and you're more than welcome to share if you want!! I hope you like it all! Happy Christmas in July!!  Heart burp
Jessy  Grin
Download!!!

Thank you so much, Jessy! <3
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2016, 03:57:09 AM »

So much gorgeous content! :O

Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2016, 06:51:53 AM »

I am absolutely in LOVE with the gifts I received from Quest For Sims!! I'll share it with you guys so you can see how amazing it is ^_^ thanks again!!

Hi there Kinu! This year, I got to be your Secret Santa! I come with two humble offerings, a set of  lips, and some pastel recolors of some sectionals!

First is the lips. Now you said you liked naturals and also mentioned a few makeup brands you like so, I made you 5 natural colors, for all skintones, and 4 more tinted ones inspired by the oranges and reds from Etude House!

Next, you have the first set of sectionals, which are the NL dining booths! They come in four pastel colors, like you prefer, in blue, pink, yellow, and green (all pictured)

Finally, you have four pastel recolors (again) of the AL living sectional, in the same four shades, and in addition some darker shades as well, for some variety.

the wonderful swatchy for the two sets of sectionals

I hope you have fun with your gifts, and of course, feel free to share! You can download them all below!

http://simfileshare.net/download/102035/
also say thanks to shasta for giving me a hand cause otherwise I wouldn't be able to get these to you on time!

notdissimilar
Kindergoth

« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2016, 08:54:45 AM »

I got an amazing gift from beccabear! I can't wait to open up my game and use those nosemasks!!! and those glasses! Basically, I need to get bodyshop open rn!

Season's greetings, notdissimilar! I'm your Santa, and I had a great time creating for you! Big Grin

From left to right: Emma nosemask & pomegranate lip butter | Scarlett nosemask & dusty rose lipstick | Olivia nosemask & true red lipstick

To start with, some makeup! You said you like nosemasks, so I made three sets of those, with colours based on Lilith's ten original Honey skin colours, and two sets of lipsticks, too.

From left to right: English oak glasses | Sage sunglasses

I also did a handful of recolours of Freezerbunny's converted Clubmaster glasses. I did ten colours each for the regular lenses and sunglasses.

The download includes a file with more information and credits, as well as more preview pictures and a bunch of swatches for everything.

Merry Christmas in July! I hope you enjoy your gifts and are having a wonderful summer! ^_^
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 11:53:28 AM by shastakiss » Logged

Queen of France
Gloom Cookie

Big Yard Dudes Inc.

« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2016, 10:14:01 AM »

My santee was itsnotdissimilar, and they made me some really thoughtful gifts. Thank you very much! I'm sure I'll be using these very often. Smiley

Hey Queen of France,

Merry Christmas in July! I am your santee this year and I come bearing gifts for you that will hopefully fit into your game Smiley

Firstly I converted a pair of earrings by SimLaughLove  from 4t2. Unfortunately I could only convert the stuff earrings (I had issues with the dangle and left it too late to fix).

They come with 22 recolours (all the originals except the plain colored ones). They are morphable and are categorised as BV jewelry - right and left ear - as per your wishlist!

Next I converted 9 signs from TS4 Get to Work and Get Together EPs.

I only did the colours that came with the object. Likewise, some of the signs include subsets whilst others don't - I followed EA's recolours as to whether a subset was necessary or not.

Thinking of your business sims some more, I recoloured the Cantankerous painting to produce 5 store signs.

Two are for a bakery because of cute naming reasons, one for a florist, one for a pub/bar and one for a witch-y store. All are MM with Simlish text Cheesy

Finally, I saw that you wanted a couple of townies and I thought I could comply, so I give you 5 different townies.

I have packaged two for each face, CC and CC-free.
The CC ones have default eyes and skins as well as Simgaroop'd hair so they'll fit into your game. I checked their faces as best I could so that between gender's and ages there will be minimal changes to facial structure.

Download here

I hope you'll find a use for these items and I am sorry they are a day late but my internet went down just as I was getting ready to send these.

mod note: replaced previews
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 01:12:56 PM by shastakiss » Logged

riekus
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2016, 11:11:25 AM »

Lookie what my Secret Santa has made for me!

Hi, have a wonderful start of August!

I have a few TS3 conversions for you that hopefully fit your game.

From Collection Stanke two "paintings" and two lamps.

Study In Shattering  (340 poly)
Study In Fragments (152 poly)

Download Paintings

Stanke Sun Light (594 poly)
Stanke Sun Beam (206 poly)

Download Lights

And the Mirror Study #4. (436 poly)

Download Mirror

From Club Vaindenburger Den

Oak Fireplace Mantel (4091 poly) - 5 slots (Found in Appliances - Misc)

Download

Everything has just the one color, but  is recolorable (just one subset though). I included mask and grey base.

Thank you so much, Dark_Moon! Cheesy

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: