Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2019.07-08 Conversion Coterie & the Great Outdoors  (Read 51510 times)
decat
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2019, 02:08:20 AM »

So, Moocha Muses posted their conversion of Mlys' Pufferhead set before I had even finshed my version, but I figured that I may as well post what I did get finished, and there are a few differences.
Sims2EP9 2019-07-15 13-45-57-11
This Includes 16 deco items, located in Deco-> Misc, and Deco-> Wall. The posters are on the maxis mesh ‘Lady on Red’, shown here with add-ons by Curiousb. The books are on my deco book mesh (included) and will also show up on the slaved meshes, which you can here: http://decatsims2.blogspot.com/2016/08/deco-book-add-ons.html
I also ‘borrowed’ the clothesline art mesh from Veranka’s TS3 Aurora Skies conversion, but it’s a new cloned object, so doesn’t need the original.
Download everything here: https://app.box.com/s/dlulip74lnsa9xm63gw7oj1bbyj8h9fh
GOS Button Pufferhead

Update 23/07- If you already downloaded the file, please delete the file 'Decat_DEFAULT_HenryPuffer_ChildrensBook'. It is supposed to replace the children's book in game with a Henry Puffer Book, but what it actually did was crash the game- I forgot it was in there! I have updated the zip file so it no longer includes this. Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 03:26:48 AM by decat » Logged
IsaWP
Kindergoth

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2019, 07:32:55 AM »

Looks good Decat! I like it when multiple people convert the same stuff, since I can pick and choose which versions I like best.
quiltlover
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2019, 11:54:10 AM »

More options!  Thank you.
mustluvcatz
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2019, 08:56:39 PM »

Just a little something - an Adirondack barstool. This is an add-on and it's slaved to whateevermeshthemasterfileisingame, so no mesh needed for this to work in your game.

DOWNLOAD

P.S. Sorry for the not so great screenshot. It was rather awkward trying to get a good angle of this thing!
P.P.S. File was updated because I realized I forgot to add the little cross bar in the front that Sims feet rest on. I didn't take a new screenshot though. Smiley
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 09:15:10 PM by mustluvcatz » Logged

Idea
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2019, 10:43:27 PM »

This is my first contribution here (shame on me!) and I think it fits well for this theme.
I've converted 4 objects from the 01OutdoorSet by ExoticElements and 1 from the T3LivingRoom 3t2:

- a birdbath planter - it's an endtable now and I added two slots for kitchy decoration  Big Grin as pictured below. I had to retexture and remap the file for the 'water feature' and made a few recolours

- a cute outdoor lamp - (floorlamp) which I had to retexture also because there was a glitch

- a stump table - (endtable) I made three recolours

- a potted basil - (plant) I made 1 recolor matching the bird bath mesh

- garden bells - (sculpture/shiftable) I did it! 4 wall shadows. The other items have a groundshadow.

I hope these conversions hadn't already been done before.

Download

mod note: removed attachment
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 07:41:22 AM by beccabear » Logged

>>>>> tumblr <<<<<
Anima
Kindergoth

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2019, 02:47:06 AM »

@SkyWookiee and quiltlover, thank you guys so much! So happy you like it! Cheer
@NathanialRoyale I'm so glad you feel this way, that's exactly what I was going for! Got to love tropical/desert 'hoods absolutely immersed in palm trees!

@Idea, that looks awesome! Love everything, especially that bubbly lamp!  Cheesy
pmginger
Gutter Punk

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2019, 07:21:41 PM »

A little-simple-something. I recently started playing with pets in my game, so I'm in the mood for this kind of CC...

DOWNLOAD - {Eyes only} {Eyes+furs for cats} {Eyes+furs for dogs}

A tiny texture conversion. I used Uglytownie's/Cupidjuice's Opal Eyes psd to make my own recolors. I'm also including a version with magical-girl-sandbox's fur replacements, because it's impossible to have separate fur & eye replacements at the same time. Mind that these are only natural fur colors and if want to grab unnaturals as well, you have to download them from magicgirl's dreamwidth.

Credits: cupidjuicecc, magical-girl-sandbox, kitteninthewindow, Pooklet

Yolandi
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2019, 10:37:10 AM »

Ooon love this!  Grabby hands at the ones with the fur!
Hermit Fox
I also respond to name "digi"
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2019, 01:05:45 PM »

I decided that these clothes are outdoorsy enough to suit this theme so I'll just toss them here, this mashup was sort of requested here.

Download Leafy Shirt & (Like I Was on) Break Shorts Mashup

Credits & other info:
- Tops come from here, bottoms from here
- So overall credits go to: Yakumtsaki, Amaryl, Pixicat & anonymous
- Has all morphs, fit and preg pictured, fat morph was also tested to not explode.
- Colors are the same as the originals + extra white shirt version in case somebody would want a blank state to do some recolors or something. Overall 36 combinations because who am I to tell you to not wear those colors together?! Tongue
- Choose mesh version between (pictured with Smooth Hands version):
    *  maxis  hands: 5774/5192
    * smooth hands: 7582/6265

« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 07:20:08 PM by Hermit Fox » Logged

Meduza
Undead

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2019, 08:58:18 PM »

Today I'd like to present you mermaids separates.
There are 3 types of fins: TS4 fin one, TS4 fin two and marvine's. Every type is available for teens, adults and elders of both genders. Fin one comes in 4 colors: blue, blue orange, silver and seaweed. Fin two comes in 3 colors: blue, silver and blue tiger. Marvine's comes in one color. TF, TM, AF, EF and EM are slaved to AM. For fin one AM files come in two versions: slaved to Gryning's full-body conversion or standalone. The rest of age groups is going to work, no matter which AM files you chose.
There are 3 types of tops: marvine's, marie_fay's and TS4 symmetrical. They are available for teen, adult and elder females. Marvine's and marie_fay's come in one color per type, symmetrical comes in 4 colors: blue, blue orange, silver and tiger. All tops use base game meshes. Teens and elders slaved to adults.
All clothes are set as everyday and swimwear (and for adults as maternity). Teen and elder meshes have got fat morph, adult meshes have got both morphs.

Credits: Gryning, marvine, Midge the Tree, marie_fay

Download at SFS | alt

Update 29th of July: added seaweed tops, changed symmetrical tops filenames to be more descriptive, removed spaces from foldernames.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 08:29:13 AM by Meduza » Logged

quiltlover
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2019, 10:16:46 PM »

Thank you Meduza!  I can hardly wait to see these in game.
Lillaarith
Dolly Master
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2019, 11:35:28 AM »

Everything looks great so far, cannot wait to play with it in game.  Drool

So! I’ve been working away in the Eorzean kitchens to bring you as much of food I could convert from final fantasy XIV for you all! There are 50 different dishes for you to drool over. Polycount is in a text file in the zip.

If anyone wants to look at it to be converted to real food in game food go for it, I’ve set it up the best I could (And would love to see it)
I may have one more to contribute to this theme if I get time enough to finish.

Goodies

All credit to Square Enix

SkyWookiee
And now for something completely different
Macabre Miscreant

Dream Operator

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2019, 11:44:53 AM »

Wow, that's a lot of food!

http://skywookiee.deviantart.com/
http://skywookiee.dreamwidth.org/
I come from the net. Through systems, sims and neighborhoods to this place: Garden of Shadows. My format: .package, to mod and default replace.
Idea
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2019, 05:39:57 PM »

That was a lot of work. I feel with you! Great, thank you so much!

>>>>> tumblr <<<<<
nintendolover13
Professional Sassmaster
Macabre Miscreant

Ally Cat

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2019, 07:50:49 AM »

This may pull me back to TS2 creating

Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: