Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas in July 2020 - Gifts and Stocking Stuffers!  (Read 56202 times)
MistySensation
Kindergoth

« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2020, 10:23:54 PM »

Everyone's gifts are amazing! I am in love with the ACNH/TS2 crossover.
I have a stocking stuffer to share:

August Slipped Away
Well, it’s still July right now, but anyway, summer means swimming. I absolutely adore this swimsuit that YanderePlum made out of DeeDee’s Mermaid dress, and I thought it needed some patterned recolors. The mesh is included, and here’s the swatch:

EDIT: Fixed the peach nebula color (06) and added a mirror link.

Download: SFS / ALT

« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 02:55:23 PM by MistySensation » Logged

ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2020, 11:40:21 PM »

Here's everything I made for KatieBrett! Becca, I just realized my icon doesn't fit your criteria. I'll make another (but if you get to it first that is fine Smiley)

Tis I, Your Off-Season Santa!

This was a lot of fun to do. I learned some new things. Banged my head on the keyboard a bunch. I hope you like everything!  Heart burp

Another Pic, And Another

This is a set of wallpaper walls (as requested) that also come with coordinating paint walls. I used Poppet's skirting so everything is ceiling friendly.
There are patterns from all over. Colors by AlfredAskew, CuriousB, Aelia, and Poppet. The knockdown texture is by Maisie.

Next up is two toddler beds! You requested toddler items and I was excited to be able to offer these!
The Severinka Bed is repo'd to the Maxis KinderContainer for its bedding. It's brand new to being a functional item (like three days old!) so you are receiving the very first "re"colors.  Tongue

The Drakar Bed is a really fun, IKEA-ish bed that I just love to use. The original post by BNK is here if you want to grab the solid colors and her bedding. This bed uses its own sheets texture so I have also included 10 bedding recolors. It took a lot of work to get the sheets to a useable state with a PSD. I'm a wee bit proud of it (linked below!).

Here's where you find out that I apparently can't use pose boxes. I don't know, they hate me. So here's some janky, game posed previews.  Cry Big Grin

Up first is a super cute crop tank for TF only. The five recolors pictured are packaged with DeeDee's mesh and her original recolors. If you already have hers, just copy and paste my files to your existing location. Three of the five are black-beauty centric - I didn't have time to do a hair, but I made a nod to your request that way.

This shirt is also by DeeDee (she's awesome). These tees are for TM through EM, but repo'd to AM. They are also packaged with DeeDee's original mesh and recolors. She does use the "slaved" wording which has been falling out of favor but I hesitated to bulk rename these in case you already had them and ... yeah. I chose the graphics with a cool teen boy in mind, but maybe you have a hip grandpa in your game?  Grin

Whew! That's everything. As I wrote before, hope you like everything.  Cheer

DOWNLOAD - All CC bundled and foldered

PSD - Severinka Toddler Bed
PSD - Drakar Toddler Bed Frame
PSD - Drakar Toddler Bed Bedding

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
SillySoraya
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2020, 04:20:16 AM »

Swimwear! Teen clothes! Kids clothes! <3

quiltlover
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2020, 11:50:50 AM »

MORE toddler bed stuff!!  Awesome.
Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2020, 03:45:17 PM »

Have another swimwear stocking stuffer!

Rented-Space's 3t2 base game tie bikini in 20 colors (19 of Pooklet's neons and black - swatch.). For AF and TF, uses Maxis meshes so if you have sexyfeet defaults your sims will have sexyfeet like in my preview. Both repositoried and standalone teen versions are included.

DOWNLOAD Rented-Space 3t2 Base Game Tie Bikini Recolors
SFS | Mediafire | Box

(edited 5/8/23 with new image links because Imgur sucks)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 05:57:56 PM by Mrs_MQuve » Logged

Dreamwidth | Tumblr | Pillowfort | Simblr.cc | My GoS Index
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not
simotonin
Kindergoth

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2020, 04:25:03 PM »

BrattyLulu was my Santa this year! She made me some fabulous painting recolors and makeup, thank you so much for your hard work  Heart burp Cool

Hi! I was your Santa this year and I apologize for how late your gift is! 

I definitely learned a lot working on it and went outside of my comfort zone. I'm a little disappointed in myself because had way more planned but kept failing. Embarrassed

However, I hope you enjoy what I was able to accomplish.

You stated you liked the artworks of European masters and wall hangings. So, here are  6, 3, & 4, retextures of Crisps & Kerosene's 3t2 conversion of the manor house set's "Timeless Beauty" & "Moment in Time" paintings and Senemm's "Burj" frame.

Featuring Neo Classical and Impressionist artworks by Rembrandt, Renoir, Monet and others. I've also retextured the frame in dark wood.

Lastly, here's a maxis-matchy matte lip blend based on textues by Lilith, Jellybeanery, and MaZeXworld colored with a 70% desaturated versions of colors from Nyren's "Kosmik Colors" palette since you stated you like pastels and I thought the tones would be nice if they weren't so bright.

Hope you like and sorry again.

Download Everything

celebkiriedhel
Gutter Punk

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2020, 09:47:53 PM »

I'm bouncing up and down at the moment! So Excitement! I love this lot - and all the extras that go with it!

Hi Kiri,

Happy Christmas in July from your Secret Santa.  So, I read your comments about what you like and you said about your current neighbourhoods: “My current hoods are Polgannon and Dilmann's Grove.”   Dillmann’s Grove looks great though I can’t help you much with something that is referencing Haven.  I do, however, know something about Polgannon...  Then you said you like Commercial Lots for unusual sales things and 1950's British living. 

SO … I had an idea.  I thought, I know, I’ll build a new shop lot – a delicatessen!  Then I had all sorts of ideas and, as usual, was far too ambitious in what I aimed to do.  I had to cut things down a bit and be sensible (sigh) because my time is inevitably limited.  So I eventually decided on a cheese shop – Fromes – and built a shop lot for you.

It’s a shrunken lot, 1x2, and is meant to fit into a row of shops as an end shop.  There are two wall ‘lugs’ on the right-hand side as you face the shop meant to provide continuity to the next shop along (why that bit looks individually a bit strange) – so it’s meant to go on a corner of a road or passage.  The lower floor is the shop (and customer loo) and there is an upper floor for the shop owners to hide from the customers (it’s intended to be an ownable shop like most individual commercial lots in Polgannon and, in fact, like all businesses I play).   It’s set as a community lot at the moment but it would be possible to convert the lot to residential if you wanted to though there is only really room for a single person or couple to live.  There’s a small garden at the back – decorated with only EAxis stuff – I tried to keep down the CC – that was a challenge for me!  You may need to remove the wall from the garden to place the lot right next to another.  You can put it back once you’ve placed the lot.

The shop itself uses Shakeshaft’s Victorian shop façade as its frontage (I really like that set and it works very well for old-fashioned British style).  You said you liked the Yeti Palette, so I made recolours for the façade in Nile Blue from the palette (with added cream – the overall colour scheme is blue and cream, very dairy, I thought).  Actually, I made a whole set of recolours for the façade based on the Yeti colours.  I couldn’t believe that someone else hadn’t already done it but I looked and looked and couldn’t find existing recolours in that palette.  You can have the rest of the recolours if you like but I haven’t sent them today because 1. I still don’t believe someone else hasn’t done the façade in that palette and 2. I am not really a palette-user (even though I have one of my own).  I use Paint Shop Pro rather than Photoshop and so can’t run colour actions anyway and I don’t really know the technique.  I have my own way of doing it (based on fiddling about till it looks right principally). 

I decorated the lower floor of the shop and was going to make a series of new meshes – mainly cheeses and other sale items for you but this is where I ran into problems.  I made a cheese cutter board for the shop to go on the counter and went on to make a mesh for a weighing machine – that’s it in the picture at the end of the counter.  But I CANNOT get the texture right.  I’ve tried and tried with various different things but it WON’T work.  I’m very disappointed because the mesh is fine but the mapping/texturing – my personal bête noire – is not working for me.  At the moment, I hate it.  I have not included the scales – or the intended cheese meshes (though you can see the big truckle I’ve been working on in the picture).  I will have to finish those later and post at tflc.  The cheese cutter is included.  It’s set to commercial lots only, costs $200 and is in Appliances>Small Appliances.  I’m afraid you’re gonna have to wait for the rest of the contents.

Other things though – I made some recolours of the Pineapple poster for advertising cheeses in the shop, a Nile Blue recolour of the Fighting Lama clock based on a nice clear texture by Michelle and a shop sign on Leefish’s Risky Fish Tales Shop Sign for outside.  I also made a set of Yeti colours of my Victorian wall tile set and a set of floors called Barton tiles in Yeti colours too.  I used my wall tile set as a base as it works well with the shop façade.  The set includes some plain plaster walls as well as two sets of half and full tiled walls – the plaster was is based on a wall I made for the original set and is useful to decorate inside but which I never released.  The two inside walls have a crown which fits to a ceiling with ceilings turned on.  I'm not entirely sure about the lighter Yeti colours - as I said, I don't really do palettes.  I thought the darker colours worked well and there are some pretty colours.

CC by Others included in the download:
Leefish’s Fish Sign
Mdhttr's half-sized Decrachill half-sized Decrachill from their bakery set which I like very much.  I have made this a child to the parent Decrachill itself.  It wasn’t originally.* I also hope that is working properly as I haven’t have much time to test it.
Honeywell’s milk can conversion (just ‘cos it’s nice)
Recolours (Bone) for the Decrachill and OFB Shelves from Liz’s Witchery Set – these are a nice cream and I don’t see the point of doing a new cream recolour when there’s a well-made one already available.[/li][/list]

CC Not included (on the grounds you probably already have them – but links provided just in case):
Victorian Shop Façade by Shakeshaft
FWay’s one tile Bohemian Door
Mauritania Windows MM set from Leefish

In the end, I’m not sure this would go in Polgannon (there’s hardly any space) but it’s very British in design and would fit well in Market Bannaby should I ever get round to finishing it off <ahem>.  Perhaps I could build the rest of the row of shop so you could have a terrace of little Victorian bijou businesses that fit together nicely!

The lot has flat edges and the Sims2Pack file has been cleaned of everything except the lot itself.  The copy uploaded has never been played and I’ve waved Chris Hatch’s lot cleaner around before packing. 

I hope that’s everything.  I’m going to lie down now.  Then maybe I'll have another go at the bloody scales and make the rest of the stuff.

DOWNLOAD

I have included separate files on that page but also one big file with everything in it.  You can pick and choose what you need then.

*after the discussion on tumblr about the master-slave naming convention, I have converted to parent-child for naming purposes.

I've made a button for Maxon. Will replace if/when Maxon has one.

maxon
Waaaaaaaaaaah!
Kindergoth

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2020, 09:53:37 PM »

ooo Kiri - thanks.  I forgot that in the rush to get it all done.

PS you're on girl - let's make some more!
hypersaline
Gutter Punk

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2020, 02:02:42 PM »

KatieBrett was my santa, and she made me a whole bunch of great clothes Smiley

Happy Christmas in July! I'm your summer secret santa... secret summer santa?

I hope you like your things! 

I had some difficulty with photoshop last night, which is why this is a touch late!

First, a bunch of AF recolors that are more practical and less trendy. 

Ten recolors of this UYS hoodie for AF

Eight recolors of these cropped leggings

and ten recolors of this dress!

And lastly, seven hoodies for elders on another UYS hoodie mesh!

Download everything here

SillySoraya
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2020, 02:21:51 PM »

Ooh going to nab those dresses and hoodies!

AlfredAskew
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2020, 02:56:02 PM »

I'm loving the cheese shop. I could see myself playing with that alongside Star&Moon Factory's cheese making objects.
And what an appropriate recolor of "Grilled Cheese"!

Edit: I forgot to make an index button. I remedied that, since Becca will be starting to wrap up these presents soon.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 03:23:38 PM by AlfredAskew » Logged

KatieBrett
she/her
Undead

« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2020, 05:01:51 PM »

I couldn't love my gift from ZeroDark more! I did a bit of a happy dance when I saw it.

Everything looks lovely!

Find me on moonlight <3
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2020, 06:27:45 PM »

Oof, I'm about to go on a downloading spree in this thread 'cause the goodies are just too cool to resist.  Cheesy  Thank you to everyone who participated in this event... you all have shared some fantastic stuff.   Heart burp

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
Aureliana
Kindergoth

« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2020, 06:39:26 AM »

So much cool stuff!  Heart burp
Treehawk
Gutter Punk

« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2020, 07:44:53 AM »

Merry Christmas In July, everyone! (or August, as it is by the time I'm posting. Whoops!)

For some reason this year I got the crazy idea to do a small gift for everyone who signed up, just as a challenge to keep me from going too stir crazy in quarentine. Obviously, though, I didn't quite get finished with everything I meant to do, so here are a few stocking stuffers inspired by the wish lists of this year's participants.

First up, I was inspired by Child-of-air's list to create some grungy 20th century walls from a set of extracted game textures I downloaded from GoS ages ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember what game they were extracted from, so if anyone recognizes them, feel free to shout. I paired them with three colors of moulding from Honeywell's Interior Wall Collection, as those are my favorite. Various patterns have colors or moulding types omitted as they sometimes clashed horribly or tiled poorly, etc. Here are all 10 possible moulding types with "Molded Shadows".

There's 106 Walls in all. Two 2-tile paints, two paints, and 100 wallpapers. Swatch below, and in-game shots of all walls are included in the zip so you can delete the ones you don't care for.

Next, a variety of people (InfiniteIterations, Clairsy, hemfbg, retromaisie) mentioned liking items for businesses, so I decided to improve public restrooms! I love the Beautify Boring Bathrooms set created by MLC. I decided that it needed the Sweet Down Low treatment and also made a few add-ons. All of the meshes have been lowered to the floor, so your down-shifted hand drier will match the regular height one!

I've also included a new double-wide Grab-A-Hold-Bar and a version of both the wider and regular bar that doesn't sink into the wall.

In the same vein, I've included a toilet paper dispenser and a mini trash can that sit flush with the stall and a soap dispenser that perfectly sits between two sinks against a wall mirror.

The meshes with parents are clearly marked, and the Sweet Down Low items have the original names and GUIDs so should overwrite the old ones.

Additionally, I've gone slightly overboard with made a variety of recolors for the functional changing table that goes with the above set. The changing surface comes in all of shastakiss' Yeti (plus Fairy Floss and Lemon Drop) and Cluedo colors as well as a Locker Room set matching the in-game stall and locker recolors.

For the back part of the mesh, I've included both English and Simlish versions of the logo on a selection of colors from Yeti and Cluedo and all the Locker Room colors.

The files are all separated so you can easily delete the ones you won't use, if you decide that 37 colors is a bit excessive. Thanks to shastakiss and Michelle for the colors.

This next gift should fulfill the wishes of quite a few simmers here as it ranges in use from medieval to present day, and I've called it Embroidery Through the Ages.

I original set out to make a few simple recolors of this wonderful embroidery frame by Lama, but I realized it only had one subset. Then I fell down the rabbithole of researching historical embroidery, so I ended up making the frame and the work separately recolorable and creating 7 work recolors and 11 frame recolors. The frame comes in shastakiss' Pirate Woods and Michelle's Apartment Life Woods.

The work has two medieval, two Edwardian, and three modern recolors.
Swatch 1 Swatch 2 Swatch 3 Swatch 4
The frame has the same name and GUID as the original and should overwrite Lama's.

For our medieval sims, I've added a subset to the Medieval Plate Shelf, also by Lama, and recolored the shelf in Pirate Woods.

I've not made any recolors of the plates & mugs, as I ran out of time, but I hope the added subset will be useful to someone anyways. As always, the shelf has the same name and GUID as the original and should overwrite the original.

One gift that was much trickier than originally anticipated is a set of two Lolita-style face masks for our stylish sims.

I've used Theraven's edit of boblishman's surgical mask, so the accessory is available for both male and female, toddler through elder. Unfortunately, the mapping is a bit strange, so only these two masks turned out well enough to share.

One of primaverasims' wishes stood out to me, as I'm always a sucker for it as well- kid's deco. With that in mind, I created the "Made It Myself" Paper Plate wall hanging.

A bit of paint, construction paper, and googly eyes turn a simple paper plate into a piece of art. Combine a tail and fins with a spotty plate to create a lovely fish, or create a new type of creature by sticking a ladybug head on a snail's shell! Includes Mesh (snail) and 16 additional recolors.

And last, but not least, fitting both CrispsandKerosene's request for pet stuff and maxon's wish for unusual items, I have the Boppo Parrot Chew & Play deco Parrot toy.

I felt our poor parrots were sorely lacking in enrichment items in those boring cages, so I created an item just for them! Although it is deco only, we can imagine our parrots will be glad for something to pass the time other than bickering with the dog. It's cloned from a wall hanging, so it needs moveobjects on to position it away from the wall. It can be found in the Misc/Pets section of the catalog and comes with one recolor.

Thanks to beccabear and all the participants for such a fun event!
Download at SimFileShare
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 10:25:31 AM by beccabear » Logged
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: