Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Invisible underneath recolor for Simlogical 90° winding staircases  (Read 838 times)
Softlism
Gloom Cookie

« on: August 02, 2021, 08:59:19 AM »

I'm not skilled with editing through SimPE, so is anyone else interested in making invisible recolors of the underneath/wall of the staircases? I want to place the stairs on top of each other without clipping because this is how it looks right now.

Here's the link to the 90° stairs: http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_Stairs_Winders.htm
amythestfenix
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 10:21:50 AM »

I have the re-mapped and repository version of these stairs that Bluebottle did and posted here, so I edited those for you instead of the originals. They are renamed, so you can tell which they are, so remove the originals. The re-map makes it easy to recolor the stair wall using a standard wall texture (the original only worked with flood-fill). I edited the TXMT to support transparency and made you an invisible recolor. Let me know if you have any problems!

Quick pic from my test game:

Download
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 04:54:15 PM by amythestfenix » Logged
Softlism
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2021, 05:56:11 PM »

So far, they work well and look great! Thank you very much! Now I finally can give my Sims nice stairs for their hallways.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: