Pages: Prev 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Advent 2012  (Read 997224 times)
pixeldots and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
Koti
Kindergoth

« Reply #300 on: December 15, 2012, 09:19:50 AM »

Thank you a lot! You guyz rock!

graevlinettae
dronning af graevlingerne.
Kindergoth

[got some dragons]

« Reply #301 on: December 15, 2012, 10:51:36 AM »

Love those skins - so awesome! And a big thanks goes to all the other creators, too!
Great advent, really. :]
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #302 on: December 15, 2012, 04:54:17 PM »

yuxi, what game is that?!? Sims 7? Did I time warp into the future because there's no way those beautiful things have anything to do with ts2. Thank you very much for the lushest prettiest stuff!
Jessy, eee! Prosh little bat lamps and one-eyed monsters and freezer bunny freezer pops! I love the supernatural skins and the gradient walls too, thank you for such wonderful gifts Cheesy
yuichen
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #303 on: December 15, 2012, 06:19:53 PM »

I love the skinblends and the bat lights, and the scenic paintings are so pretty. Thank you! ^_^
FadeToBlack
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

i came back haunted

« Reply #304 on: December 15, 2012, 08:53:18 PM »

December 16th - FadeToBlack's Advent Gifts!

Good morning/afternoon/evening to you all! Today's my day to post the shiny things I've made for you all, which I hope you will like. Smiley There'll be a link to download everything at the end of the post, but for now let me show you the individual goodies! (Note: files are numbered in the order that they are shown in previews, if you only want a couple of things in a set.)

Additonal previews: 1 2

First up are, as I'm sure everyone expects from me now, some patterned dresses with combat boots. They also feature some ripped stockings which I created from a couple of Gelydh alphs and some handpainting. Credit to Trapping for the mesh (included), Amaryll for the dress texture, and DinPattern/Colourlovers/Tumblr for the patterns.

Next, a couple of recolours of some bootleg pants with creepers, on another mesh by Trapping. They come in untucked only, since that's what the original textures were like. Credit to Trapping for the (included) mesh, and DinPattern/asuitthatfits.com for the patterns.

Then some underwear based off various Bruno sets, with some edits to colour and texture by me. Credit to Bruno and asuitthatfits.com. No mesh required.

Additional previews: 1 2

I also made three outfits for kids, because my sim kids didn't have enough gothy clothes. Mesh by Helaene (included), credit to Migamoo, Aikea Guinea, Colourlovers and Maxis for various textures, alphas and patterns.

Gang of One: Swatch 1 Swatch 2 | Syria: Swatch

These are probably my proudest creations: two sets of faded and grown out dyed hair. It always bugged me a bit that dyed hair for sims is usually so bright and shiny, so I created a couple of sets where the sim hasn't been taking all that good care of the colour and it's faded. I used my own personal experience of how different colours tend to fade (and trust me, I have a lot of experience with hair dye), so these should be decently realistic. Eyebrows should match the colour of the roots. Gang of One is based off Snapun's retexture of Newsea Viking, and Syria is based off Esotheria-Sims' retexture of Skysims 049. Meshes are included.

And finally, some bright (plus one black) recolours of Ja's paperclip earring, because I love that mesh but wanted some tacky plastic-y colours for it. Tongue Credit to Ja for the mesh (included). Works for all ages and both genders.

Thank you all for making this forum continue to be amazing, I'm honoured to have been picked for this advent because it gives me a chance to show how much I really appreciate you guys. Smiley

katatonik
Kindergoth

« Reply #305 on: December 15, 2012, 09:10:42 PM »

FadeToBlack you're gifts are absolutely fantastic! Thank you!

needlecream
Herbivorous
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #306 on: December 15, 2012, 10:05:59 PM »

FadeToBlack - great gifts! The child outfits, hair, and paperclip are my favorite parts but it is all excellent!

Jessy - Oh my goodness!! I'm downloading it all and I can't wait to play with the goodies!!

Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #307 on: December 15, 2012, 11:04:42 PM »

Thanks so much, guys! I'm really glad you like it all.  Yay
Shasta, the freezer pops are actually not mine! I'm trying to find the original creator now. Wink

Fade, oh oh oh! The hair is amazing and the clothing and just...love it all!! Drool

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #308 on: December 16, 2012, 12:59:38 AM »

FadeToBlack, I love absolutely ALL of it! Thank you so much! Cheesy

Dithers
Kindergoth

« Reply #309 on: December 16, 2012, 04:12:50 AM »

FadeToBlack, I completely agree about the dyed hair, we've been needing something like this for a long time! Thank you! Cheesy
Hodgekiss
Invisible Monster
Undead

"I'm a cat, I'm curious. So kill me."

« Reply #310 on: December 16, 2012, 06:45:50 AM »

Jessy, your skins are perfect! I love your conversions and walls too! Cheesy
FadeToBlack, I like the hairs you made for us!

Jean
Dream On, Dream Away
Kindergoth

« Reply #311 on: December 16, 2012, 12:11:07 PM »

Jessy your skins are beautiful! Cheesy <333 Very beautiful design

ZeroDark you are the answer to a prayer. I've been looking for more braided styles and these are wonderful! Nicely done!

I am a dreamer...nothing more

child_of_air
Undead

« Reply #312 on: December 16, 2012, 07:08:47 PM »

Blown away by such great downloads. Amazing!
HecatesTholus
The Grouchy Writer
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #313 on: December 16, 2012, 07:36:30 PM »

Everyone's gifts are so spectacular! Thanks to all the creators for making the holiday season even better. I can't wait for more!

Like walking through a disintegrating dream.
pieridae
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

I'm gonna see if I can turn him into a frog.

« Reply #314 on: December 16, 2012, 11:55:08 PM »

FadetoBlack: thanks for the awesome gifts! I'm especially excited about the faded/ growing out hair colors and the adorable kid's clothes.

Pages: Prev 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: