Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2015.04 - Kids Kids Kids!  (Read 131659 times)
ssmor
Gutter Punk

« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2015, 04:12:43 PM »

I also made some things very recently for my game, and so I am sharing them with you.

Nialong's mesh edit of BG cfbodydressshortbell recolored with textures from various creators.
All dresses are set to everyday, formal and athletic.
They are available for both genders.
Custom, defaults and pinned-to-bg custom versions included

Credits and Thanks:
mesh : Nialong/Maxis
base texture and colors: Goat (fakepeeps7?)
boots texture: Goat and AlfredAskew
tights and shorts: JA (Itsy Bitsy Steamboat TF dresses), Fakepeeps7, Ghanima
color actions: AlfredAskew, Nyren

download

BG cmbodysportif retextured using retextures from various creators. Default, custom and pinned to bg versions.

All files are available for both genders, and are set to everyday, athletic, formal and outerwear. It might be a bit too much for some people, but I play a period game, and my poor sims tend to have just one piece of clothing for almost all occasions.

Credits and Thanks to:
Amaryll, for the mesh edit and the awesome recolors, which I've used to make every single one of my recolors
AlfredAskew, for the gorgeous retextures of separated pants by fakepeeps7 (the set is named pants funny boots)
AllAboutStyle, for the retextures of the top I based mine on.

download

BG cfbodydressformal shoeswapped with Eltaninz's edit of Sentate's Emma boots. Mesh has both morphs.
Recolors are heavily based on ILikeToPlayGod's recolor of the dress named Pitiful Plaits.
Custom, default and pinned to bg versions.
Each dress has a version with and without jacket. Jacketless versions are set to everyday and formal. Jacket versions are set to everyday, formal and outerwear.
All dresses are available for both genders.

Credits and Thanks:
Maxis (original mesh)
ILikeToPlayGod (original recolor)
JA (jacket from Elder steampunk dresses)
AlfredAskew (color actions)
spoonflower (patterns)

download

Note about the defaults/custom versions for all sets:
For each set, there are more recolors than the original maxis outfit has. In the default folder you will find a bundle package of the recolors that were not defaulted to use alongside the default, in case you'd want all the recolors. Those recolors have been pinned to their maxis counterparts, so all the recolor files for one mesh show together in the catalog.

Previews, swatches and readme/Credits included for all the files (Please read if you download, some files are pick and choose)
Additionnal credits: I used tutorials by Mooglesims, Sevenskellington, Phaenoh and Kielen, so thanks to you all too!
chiaroscuro
Gloom Cookie

aka TenLittlePandas

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2015, 05:31:03 PM »

ssmor Those are adorable!

quiltlover I *think* I have the dresser working for a no-SP setup, with an updated DL link in my initial post. I must admit defeat on making a BG version but since you have seasons that shouldn't be an issue. I think the flags are right now (it required GLS before). If it still isn't working for you, would you mind PMing me? I want to get it working for you but I feel bad updating the post any further before I'm sure it's right Smiley

Chiaroscuro (kee-ar-uh-SKYOOR-o). N. The difference between light and dark that makes a two dimensional image appear three dimensional.
My downloads are at my simblr
ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2015, 05:35:29 PM »

Love all of it, Ssmor Cheesy

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
saricoya
Oh, sweet dissident!
Undead

Is that you, Alice?

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2015, 11:19:18 PM »

There's some really great stuff in this thread!

Hopefully I can add a little?

(kicker friendly)

I had these meshes around for the other project, so have some colorful-boho recolors.

Same colors I throw at everything, pattern from interwebs, white wood is Engelchen/my blend.
(ignore the weird green on the purple one, they're all colors/white in reality)

And speaking of that other project...

I know Hat made some toyboxes too, but hopefully mine are sufficiently different, and they match all the other stuff  Tongue
PiratePlank is K8's/Shasta's pirate woods blended. RoughWood is Goat's/mine.
Wood Colors are Pooklet's

Everything is Compressed, swatches & meshes are included.
Named via swatch number.
Activity table requires FT.

Download Boho Chevrons

Download Woods

About the Activity Table:
there was a mapping issue with the original. (one corner was tiling in the wrong direction) but I talked to Kate and she is lovely and fixed it for me.  Heart burp
She's going to update Parsimonious with it eventually, but is currently having pc issues so it might be a while.
In the meantime I've uploaded just the fixed mesh

HERE

Has the same name, just let it overwrite.

And a button (I remembered!)

Edit: for link fail
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:49:06 PM by saricoya » Logged

Come on, apocalypse...
ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2015, 12:35:01 AM »

*screech!* Chevron allll the things! I simply adore these, Saricoya! Thank you!

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
potpiesims
Kindergoth

« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2015, 09:48:10 AM »

Thank you Ssmor and Saricoya! They're great!
quiltlover
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2015, 11:36:48 AM »

quiltlover I *think* I have the dresser working for a no-SP setup, with an updated DL link in my initial post. I must admit defeat on making a BG version but since you have seasons that shouldn't be an issue. I think the flags are right now (it required GLS before). If it still isn't working for you, would you mind PMing me? I want to get it working for you but I feel bad updating the post any further before I'm sure it's right Smiley

Yes!! They work perfectly now!  Thank you!  I really like the animation on the dresser.  It's much better than some I have. Smiley

ssmor - the dresses are cute!  They look good in game. Smiley
saricoya
Oh, sweet dissident!
Undead

Is that you, Alice?

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2015, 02:47:42 PM »

Thanks guys, glad you like them ^^

(psst Zero there might be more things coming..Wink

Come on, apocalypse...
AlfredAskew
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2015, 05:27:48 PM »

Ssmor! So good! Thanks so much!

ssmor
Gutter Punk

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2015, 12:01:32 PM »

Thanks, everyone! I am very glad I can finally contribute something, and even more glad you like those things!

Alfred, thanks to you for the very very awesome textures, I love them!

Saricoya, I am very tempted to download the rainbow furniture, even though I don't know how to make it fit in my steampunk-ish game... Oh well, I guess I'll download it and see how I can make it happen!
child_of_air
Undead

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2015, 01:40:02 PM »

Beautiful creations so far, thank you everyone!
iplaywithlife
Gutter Punk

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2015, 06:54:36 AM »

So I originally had huge plans for this, as kids are my favorite thing, but unfortunately, I procrastinate too much and ended up decided to just go with 3 things instead. So anyways, here they are.

I think this outfit is adorable and would have each of anna's colors for the boots and made the outfit to match, except that the shorts have texture problems and it bugged me so I had to work around it as best I could. I really should have taken a picture of the 4th recolor I made, but I didn't so I apologize, but here three of them.

(Ignore the rouge bubbles  Eyeroll by Evanesco ) Also these pictures are brought to you by my lack of animations/poses for anything under a teenage so the previews aren't very good at all.
Anyways, in the download, I included the mesh and Eltaninz original single recolor just for the purpose of having a nice number of 5 rather than 4, but I can take it out if its an issue.
Download!

The next thing I have are some toddler pjs.

As I have mentioned before, I have a bit of an obsession with cute pajamas and eir-sims tends to make a lot of them. But I'm more of a cutesy pattern person myself, so here's 10 cutesy recolors of their Easter gift.

Swatch is included and is in the order that the files are named. The PJs are for both genders, but some of the colors are only for one gender. Mesh is also included, but again I can remove it if necessary.
Download!

And as for the last thing I have taken Eltaninz Don't Sweat It PJs (check that link for a full swatch and better previews) and made them a default replacement for the base game puffy pjs.

I've been defaulting and cleaning up my game recently and since these are my favorite pjs, I thought I'd default them for the most basic game pjs. It actually worked quite well too because the colors/designs related to the originals (at least in my opinion). I don't have a swatch of what each one replaces unfortunately. The 2 "girly" colors are enabled for girls only just because I didn't want any sims to age up into them and then they don't fit their macho man personality, but you can change that if you like/know how. Anyways,
Download!

Also, if anyone has any problems with mediafire, let me know and I'll reupload them elsewhere, but right now I need sleep.  doh
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2015, 02:06:13 PM »

These are awesome additions to my downloads folder, iplaywithlife! Thanks!!! Grin

Lissa
Macabre Miscreant

pushing this sound through the underground

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2015, 02:42:35 PM »

Those toddler pjs are adorable!

as our ashes turn to dust, we'll shine like stars...

chiaroscuro
Gloom Cookie

aka TenLittlePandas

« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2015, 01:42:30 AM »

So it turns out the kids bedroom set has a toy chest as well. I basically had to convert it too. For science.

I double checked this time and it should be BG compatible.

DOWNLOAD

Chiaroscuro (kee-ar-uh-SKYOOR-o). N. The difference between light and dark that makes a two dimensional image appear three dimensional.
My downloads are at my simblr
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: