Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Founder's Day 2022!  (Read 39202 times)
Hermit Fox
I also respond to name "digi"
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2022, 12:46:06 PM »

I'm probably bit early for some time zones but I'm posting already anyway since it's already the evening of 28th here  Smiley

Today's my turn to share some goodies with you all. I honestly hoped to get something more done but my job said 'nope' and ate most of my free time and energy. So this year it's just hair, eyes and some makeup and unfortunately(?) no random silly thing I like throwing among my uploads  Grin Let's get started with hair shall we?

[ HAIR ]

I wanted to concentrate mostly on male hair this year since girls have plenty enough as is while the poor boys are always neglected. Some female hair still slipped in though so  Tongue

Nozomu Kurikara Male Picture Download from Simfileshare | Mega * Nozomu Kurikara Female Picture Download from Simfileshare | Mega
Peggy_Mh080919 Picture Download from Simfileshare | Mega * Newsea Clover Picture Download from Simfileshare | Mega
Peggy_Mh090812 Picture Download from Simfileshare | Mega * Peggy_Fh091017 Picture Download from Simfileshare | Mega
Peggy_Mh091001 Picture Download from Simfileshare | Mega * Peggy_Mh110321 Picture Download from Simfileshare | Mega
Don't like my textures/colors? You can grab the creator resources from this folder for Kurikara and the edited meshes (if it's not in the folder I didn't edit the mesh) Smiley

[ MAKEUP ]

This time I have small set of eyeliners and some catchlight masks. Latter can be layered together but I don't recommend going crazy with it.

Swatch of Eyeliner set - Download EyelinerSet2from Simfileshare | Mega | Swatch of Catchlight set - Download CatchLightMasksSet from Simfileshare | Mega

[ EYES ]
Just a random set of eyes on Ephemera's(?) sclera

Download January2022Eyes from Simfileshare | Mega

Credits:
- (original) Hair meshes by Nozomu, Newsea, Peggy (Many Peggy ones were edited to fix transparencies, resize etc) textures were often blend of my texture and the original, polycounts were sensible as nothing is over 13k  Cheesy
- eyes were hand drawn, colors by me & Trapping, genetiziced, not townified
- both make up sets were hand drawn too, if you use them for something some credit would be nice ^^

Let me know if some link goes to wrong place or something else is wonky and I'll fix it as soon as I can. Phew.

Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2022, 01:40:25 PM »

Aaaaah everything is so pretty, Fox Cool I especially love those eyes!

Dreamwidth | Tumblr | Pillowfort | Simblr.cc | My GoS Index
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2022, 01:51:44 PM »

New Digi Hairs! Cheesy Cheesy

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2022, 02:08:08 PM »

Hermit Fox, so many gifts and they are all so pretty  Scared  Thank you (and I love your previews)!
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2022, 12:09:08 PM »

Deatherella, really like those paneled walls.  Thanks!

rudhira, I am always on the look-out for more bottoms and love that you did some age conversions too.  Thank you! 

Hermit Fox, I was soooooooooo happy to see you did an eye set, but then you went and added makeup, hairs and some cute catchlight masks (of which I cannot wait to tryout) too?!?  So, yeah, thanks... I'm about to go add this stuff to my game and update the look of a few of my sims.  Cool

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
Ghanima Atreides
Tinfoil Hat Magnate
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

That is not dead which can eternal lie

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2022, 05:27:40 PM »

First upload in *checks* 11 years  Embarrassed  but I made a little set which I thought would be a nice offering for Will's celebration!

I've always loved the plants converted from Bioshock Infinite by Samanta Black, but I didn't like the fact that they weren't seasons-friendly. I searched high and low, and while I found various edits, none of them were seasonal (with the exception of the rose bushes by Raynuss) so I set out to make my own!

-The set includes all of the original plants (minus the square flowers, because I never use them), seasons-enabled and with several recolours for the roses and hydrangeas. They are new meshes, so make sure to delete any you may already have!
-They have been priced to be more in line with Maxis plants; sorry, no more cheaty 1 simolean trees  Tongue
-The meshes are repo'd, so make sure you keep the masters!
-I included the original rose bushes by Raynuss, which I edited a bit (made a less green fall textures, recoloured the roses) but I didn't edit the meshes themselves, so if you have them already, just allow my files to replace the old ones.

Colour chart:

Rose bushes - swatches: x x x x
Hydrangeas - swatches: x x x x
Trees - swatches: x x x x

(I didn't take separate pictures of the grass since it's quite basic, but it's in there too)

DOWNLOAD: Mediafire | Simfileshare

Everything is compressorized and the previews are also included in the folder!
Enjoy, and please let me know if anything is amiss!

Credits:
Samanta Black for the original conversions
Raynuss for the tutorial and templates I used to make these, and for the original rose bush meshes
Sun&Moon Star Factory for the fall texture I used on the trees, found in their Giving Tree set

« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 06:19:49 AM by Ghanima Atreides » Logged

Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies,
But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa.

Pixeldolly@Tumblr
Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2022, 07:13:52 PM »

PLAAAAAAAAANTS Cheesy I know I for one can never have enough! Thank you Ghanima, and it's great to see you creating again after so long Smiley

Ghanima Atreides
Tinfoil Hat Magnate
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2022, 08:56:48 AM »

Thanks, Mrs M'Quve! Cheesy I love the goodies you shared as well, if I ever get around to making my Moiraine Sedai sim, that diadem will be perfect for her! In fact there's lots of great stuff here already, I have half a mind to make some defaults out of beccabear's skins, they're so pretty!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 09:04:39 AM by Ghanima Atreides » Logged

But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa.

Pixeldolly@Tumblr
Esotheria_D.
Lost in translation
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2022, 02:20:41 PM »

Happy Founder's Day, crew! Heart burp It's the 30th in my timezone which means it's my day to post some goodies for Will's birthday celebration! Cheesy

My gift this year is so dang big that I have to divide it into subcategories for easier tracking (sounds promising, huh?) Also, since I started taking previews 'just' three days before my day and the massive backlog of things that needed previewing apparently required more than those puny three days, all my previews have to do double duty this year and showcase multiple things at once. But don't worry, I've devised a (hopefully easy) code system so you know exactly what's offered! Basically each item is assigned a code letter (e.g. Accessories = A) which I use to tag items on the preview pics. Easy, right? (I promise it'll make sense once you start looking at the actual previews Grin)

The categories this year are:

ACCESSORIES (Code letter: A)

For my first offering, I have a whole bunch of mostly-4t2-converted accessories which were created using a fancy new converting technique devised by accessory wizard Itsdiamondeyesuniverse - fancy, right? DEU and I are actually in the process of writing a joined tutorial on it, so that's something to look forward to as well! Wink

A1. DailyStorm MoonShine Earrings 4t2 (Original) | TF-EF | 2 colors | Multilayerable | Has CAS Icon | POLYCOUNT: 2016
A2. Darte77 P&L Necklace 4t2 (Original) | CU-EU | 15 colors | Multilayerable | Has CAS Icon | Includes PSD for recoloring | POLYCOUNT: 638 (yes, really)
A3. Feyona Butterfly Circlet 4t2 (Arcane Illusions) (Original) | CU-EU | 12 colors | Multilayerable | Has CAS Icon | POLYCOUNT: 3686
A4. Feyona Keondra Earrings 4t2 (The Perfect Night) (Original) | TF-EF | 5 colors | Left&right earring recolorable separately | Shiny in-game | Multilayerable | Has CAS Icon | POLYCOUNT: 968
A5. Feyona Magical Caged Crystal Earrings 4t2 (Original) | PF-EF | 16 colors | Multilayerable | Has CAS Icon | Includes PSD for recoloring | POLYCOUNT: 1824
A6. Feyona Mermaid Moon Ring 4t2 (Arcane Illusions) (Original) | CU-EU | For right hand only | 30 colors | Multilayerable | Has CAS Icon | Includes PSD for recoloring | POLYCOUNT: 828
A7. KareemZiSims Eclipse Earrings 4t2 (Original) | PU-EU | 20 colors | Multilayerable | Has CAS Icon | POLYCOUNT: 1840 (slightly lowered from original)
A8. KareemZiSims Eclipse Earrings for Elf ear | (PIC1) (PIC2) | Same as above, but made to fit the ear shape of Katu's 'Deliciousness' elf template. Can you tell this was an entirely self-indulgent project? Grin
A9. Merakisims Muse Earrings - 3 versions (Original) | The original earrings + two edits by DEU | TF-EF | 1 color for each version | Multilayerable | Has CAS Icon | POLYCOUNT: V1:8613 | V2:2170 | V3:1888
A10. MissFortune Stella Earrings 4t2 (Original) | TF-EF | 6 colors | Multilayerable | Has CAS Icon | POLYCOUNT: 2923
A11. MURPHY RoseDesVents Set mockversion (Original) | On Liana's mesh because the originals were 23K & 71K, yikes! | 2 necklaces, 2 earrings, 2 necklace-earring combos | 3 colors for each version | Shiny in-game | Multilayerable (but not with each other) | Has CAS Icon | POLYCOUNT: 625
A12. SClub Skull Rings M01 4t2 (Original) | TU-EU | For left & right hand | 2 colors | Multilayerable | Has CAS Icon | POLYCOUNT: 2939
A13. SugarOwl Milky Way Crown 4t2 (Arcane Illusions) (Original) | TF-EF | 5 colors | Multilayerable | Has CAS Icon | POLYCOUNT: 4122  
A14. SugarOwl Spiked Halo Crown 4t2 (Arcane Illusions) (Original) | PF-EF | 10 colors | Multilayerable | Has CAS Icon | POLYCOUNT: 4360
A15. Toksik Breeze Necklace 4t2 (Original) | TF-EF | 1 color | Multilayerable | Has CAS Icon | POLYCOUNT: 5583

HAIRS (Code letter: H)

Next up, my usual set of pookleted hair retextures. Contains female hairs, male hairs, unisex hairs, alpha-edited hairs, and even a few lovely clay hairs! Preview images included in this batch - make sure to study them carefully, as each hair preview also showcases cc from other categories!

H1. Entropy 4t2 Leahlilith Daphne FH & MH pookleted |[PIC]| CU-EU | Pooklet naturals + Io Ennead | Binned, tooltipped, familied | Grey linked to black, five optional custom greys included | POLYCOUNT: 25K
H2. Entropy 4t2 Nightcrawler Aurora FH & MH pookleted |[PIC]| CU-EU | Pooklet naturals + Io Ennead | Binned, tooltipped, familied | Grey linked to black, five optional custom greys included | POLYCOUNT: 27K
H3. Entropy Anto Emma FH pookleted |[PIC]| CF-EF | Pooklet naturals, Io Ennead + 'Rose' | Binned, tooltipped, familied | Grey linked to black, five optional custom greys included | POLYCOUNT: 21.3k
H4. Eric.C. Nightcrawler Mystery FH pookleted |[PIC]| CF-EF | Pooklet naturals & unnaturals, Io Ennead, Ombre, 'Rose' | Binned, tooltipped, familied | Grey linked to black for naturals, elders keep colors for ombres and unnaturals, five optional custom greys included | POLYCOUNT: 25K
H5. Evannamari Wings TO0607 FH & MH pookleted |[PIC]| CU-EU | Pooklet naturals + Io Ennead | Binned, tooltipped, familied | Grey linked to black, five optional custom greys included | POLYCOUNT: 18K
H6. *CLAY - Hazelpuff 4t2 Candysims4 Freya FH pookleted |[PIC]| Hands down the worst mapping I've ever had to battle | TF-EF | Pooklet naturals + Io Ennead | Binned, tooltipped, familied | Grey linked to black, five optional custom greys included | POLYCOUNT: 11K
H7. *CLAY - Hazelpuff 4t2 EnriqueS4 Away hair FH pookleted |[PIC]| By contrast, the mapping on this one was a breeze | CF-EF | Pooklet naturals + Io Ennead | Binned, tooltipped, familied | Grey linked to black, five optional custom greys included | POLYCOUNT: 27K
H8. *CLAY - Hazelpuff 4t2 NataliaAuditore Cain MH pookleted |[PIC]| TM-EM | Pooklet naturals + Io Ennead | Binned, tooltipped, familied | Grey linked to black, five optional custom greys included | POLYCOUNT: 29K
H9. *CLAY - Hazelpuff 4t2 Sychik Alasse FH pookleted |[PIC]| CF-EF | Pooklet naturals + Io Ennead | Binned, tooltipped, familied | Grey linked to black, five optional custom greys included | POLYCOUNT: 5.5K
H10. JulieJ WingsON0204 MH pookleted |[PIC]| PM-EM | Pooklet naturals + Io Ennead | Binned, tooltipped, familied | Grey linked to black, five optional custom greys included | POLYCOUNT: 10K
H11. Lapiz #11 Laplace MH pookleted |[PIC]| PM-EM | Pooklet naturals + Io Ennead | Binned, tooltipped, familied | Grey linked to black, five optional custom greys included | POLYCOUNT: 15K
H12. LittlePineapple Peggy Mh091001 alpha edit retextured |[PIC]| PM-EM | Pooklet naturals + Io Ennead | Binned, tooltipped, familied | Grey linked to black, five optional custom greys included | POLYCOUNT: 7K
H13. Memento 4t2 Nightcrawler Cola AABG retextured |[PIC]| CU-EU | Pooklet naturals + Io Ennead | Binned, tooltipped, familied | Grey linked to black, five optional custom greys included | POLYCOUNT: 20K
H14. Rented-Space 3t2 EP7 FairyLongBraid MH Alpha edit |[PIC]| Alpha-edited to be slightly shorter [COMPARISON] | PM-EM | Pooklet naturals + Io Ennead | Binned, tooltipped, familied | Grey linked to black, five optional custom greys included | POLYCOUNT: 3K
H15. SilverLeaves 4t2 Anto Atlas MH pookleted |[PIC]| PM-EM | Pooklet naturals + Io Ennead | Binned, tooltipped, familied | Grey linked to black, five optional custom greys included | POLYCOUNT: 13k (lower poly mesh by Redsimmer)

MAKEUP (M), CLOTHES (C), OBJECTS (O)

The final category is a grab bag of random projects that either started out as 'for personal use' or I wanted to do simply because I thought they were fun. Included are a long, ornate fur coat, an FX makeup blush, and some cute decorative critters!

M1. BlahberryPancake Eden Facepaint 4t2 | A 4t2 'conversion' of this facepaint by Blahberry-Pancake.
C1. Cocomama FAwideFurcoatLong recolored [PIC2] | Comes in 17 vibrant colors with a variety of coat, fur and skirt trim combos. Made with textures from Yandereplum and Parsimonious for a nice old skool feel.

O1. 4t2 RoM familiars and Owl plushie recolored | Feathery friends! Found these realistic TS4 familiar texture overrides and thought they'd look cute in TS2. Also includes a realistic recolor of Moocha-muses' Sixam Owl plushie.

FD2022 FOLDER: BOX | SIMFILESHARE

*EDIT: The mesh for LittlePineapple Peggy Mh091001 alpha edit retextured has been swapped to now include Hermit_Fox's edited mesh instead. Please redownload!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 06:04:45 PM by Esotheria_D. » Logged

PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2022, 05:15:15 PM »

Esotheria_D., EVERYTHING is stunning... the screenshots... the content... everything!  No way  I'm about to go on a downloading spree, but did not want to miss thanking you beforehand.  Smiley

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2022, 05:21:12 PM »

No way ESOTHERIA! Everything is absolutely stunning, oh my goodness! That fur coat! I definitely grabbed most of the accessories, as if I need more in my game  Grin Your hair retextures are always so lovely and I can't believe how you made those clay hairs look so good. Thank you so much!

Ghanima Atreides
Tinfoil Hat Magnate
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2022, 05:43:33 PM »

Amazing stuff, Esotheria!   No way

But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa.

Pixeldolly@Tumblr
quiltlover
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2022, 06:25:27 PM »

Esotheria, you outdid yourself!  Everything is gorgeous!
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2022, 06:45:44 PM »

Ghanima Atreides, aah thank you for these beautiful seasonal trees and plants! I can see them fitting a maxis-match game or a realistic one and everything in between.
Esotheria_D., I've always loved your game's aesthetic and you make such beautiful things. Your gifts (and previews) today are stunning, thank you!
Sevenskellington
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2022, 01:11:18 AM »

Phew, long time no see! Let's see if I still remember how to do this...and I hope you're in the mood for some WARLOCK content.

- Starting off, I made 8 new warlock outfit recolors for the original AM/TM/EM AL outfit plus Ghanima's CU conversion. They're done to match my novice outfits with 2 extra colors per alignment, plus aqua and maroon. Since I don't have anything else for EF, I also repositoried the new colors to my more curvaceous EF warlock shape.
- There's also new recolors of Digitalangel's all ages hat accessory to match the above.

- Next up, a new androgynous warlock shape for AM/TM/AF/TF.

Here's a comparison to the original AM shape. It's a lot skinnier than the default M shape, but for F it works as both androgynous or just a thick coat that hides rather than hugs curves.

- And finally, a new warlock jacket for AM/EM/TM/CU and andro AM/TM/AF/TF.

All the new meshes come repositoried to AL, plus the new colors which are in a TXTR file. 

DOWNLOAD

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: